Mwah

//In the end, I might have held you,
I might have kissed you, I might have caressed you in times where my comfort was needed.
In the end I might have loved you.
But nothing could erase what you said that night.
Our story isn't a fairytale..
Happily ever after isnt for us...
-Y/n Y/l/n -'Us'//

From the carousel of random ideas comes some order - a subtle awareness of who you are under the flow of thoughts with their loose connections to your waking life. After a few moments more you begin to analyze them in a lazy way, perhaps these ideas are meant to be kept. Some are composed as if from a book you once read, some are just silly. In another moment they are gone leaving no trace. If they are still in your head there is no bread crumb trail back to them. You eyelids flicker open to the unlit room. Daylight comes seaming through. Now the tasks of the day are demanding you to think about them, find solutions, get jobs done by day's end. You are awake and there is no retreat. You steal a glance at your phone vibrating off the table. Once 6:30am was a rude awakening, now it is an impossible target. It would take at least a week of vacation to get there...

You look to your right and and watch Mason sleeping, he looks so peaceful, so...calm.
Not the nemesis, not the Mason Mount you hate, the Mason Mount with glints of softness and gentleness.
His chest rose slightly as he lightly snored. His soft arms wrapped around you, creating a tingling all over your body. A..somewhat nice tingling?
He mumbles something and his eyes flutter open like a butterflies wing emerging from the darkness.
He stares at you for a while, in the lest creepiest way, and admires you, smiling slightly.
Weird.
Breaking the uneasiness, a loud knock appears on the door. You jump up in surprise and climb out of bed, your bathrobe keeping you covered. "YES?" You yell. "Madam, sorry to bother but you got your honeymoon shoot today!" The man from the other side of the door bellows back.
OH YEAH.
It slipped your mind, and apparently Mason's too based off his starstrucken face.
You open the door and the man looks at you, then his eyes scan the room nosily.
His eyes land on Mason and the messy bed, he smirks. "I'm guessing you had a fun night." He sniggers as you roll your eyes at him. Denying it would just make the mans suspiciouns higher.
Irritated, you snatch the bouquet of flowers from hhis light grasp and mouth a 'sweet' thank you and a 'sweet' smile. Before waiting for his response you slam the door in his face.
"Damn, defensive much?" Mason murmurs, purposely so you could catch on to his every word.
"Damn, annoying much?" You mock and place the roses on the bedside table.
"We need to go to the lobby after breakfast for the stupid photo shoot."
—————

The dress, the gorgeous dress sits upon your skin as soft petals, its hues the many pinks of a rose garden. In the hug of the dress, your spirits lifts and joins the carefree breeze.
"Wow you look just amazing madam!" The kind-hearted stylist beside you squeals as the makeup operate pecks your cheek with a tatter of blush.
"Thanks..this dress is just..stunning" you stare back at the reeflection gazing at you in awe, admiring your body, for once.
Lace upon silk, the dress is cosy to your body, its touch both light and soothing.
"Ok just a few touch ups then ready for the photo shoot." An elder woman exclaims, looking slightly stern, well guess you can't have everything your way.

*apologies if this isn't your preferred taste*

Mason POV

My tie is tightenened. My polished blazer hangs loose yet modest. God I look weird.
The man in the reflection looks like an older version, a new version of me. Damm this is creepy as hell.
"So Sir, please do tell us about your relationship with Mrs Y/n, we would love to hear." One of the younger tailors asks, his English surprisingly advanced.
I hesitate...
"Um..like what?" I blurt, not knowing what to say obviously.
"First met? Love at first sight?"
I gulp. I don't think we had love at first sight when we were newborns. That would be pretty odd..
"Oh no, me and Y/n grew up together, her mum and my mum are best friends..." I begin, the young man gives me a sceptical look as if to carry on.
nosy much?
"And I don't know, I guess we.."

Your POV

"..kinda fell in love." You feel the urge to shrug, since all this is kinda weird, and fake.
3 younger stylist coo in the background giggling to each other as if your 'love story' with Mason is greatest one of all.
"Tell us a funny moment please!" They beckon.
You take a heartbeat to think, to recollect each and every memory with Mason, soon realising that every single goddamn memrory was the best-...
Except for that one night.
You shook the thought out of your mind and began sharing these stories with the girls.

————
Princess vibes. Princess. Freaking. Vibes.
You heart dances uncontrollably as you step down the stairs, Masons gaze fixed on yours, lighting up like mad.
Cheesy.
Cringe.
Yet feels so magical.
"Newly wedded couple! Introducing Mason and Y/n Mount!" Mr Havertz claps his hand proudly as other join in.
Newly wedded couple...
Y/l/n replaces with Mount....

His warms hands around you feels so different compared to his comforting hands around you in the bedroom.
You can feel his heart pounding out of his chest as you both impose wedding poses.

"Ok now mwah please!" The photographyer mimickes his 2 hands kissing each other.
Instantly you and Mason look at each other, realisation hitting you both.
How the hell are you supposed to say no?
You could just say 'no' and then say 'do you want to hear it in Spanish? Noh"
But thats just downright rude after everything they gifted you.

"Oh no no! Your lipsticks going to go all over Sir's lips!" One of your stylists chuckles, saving you, saving both of you.
Yet, you say that but something in your heart droops, something like a tiny hint of disappointment.

For the photo shoot.

For.
The.
Photoshoot.

Mason plants a soft, embracing kiss on your forehead, causing a warm blanket of comfort to wash over you.

"Ok all done, thank you Mr and Mrs Mount." Mr Havertz shares a smile and your heart drops at the addressing of your 'name'.

You'd never get used to your temporary "name" besides, after this trip you'll never have to use it at all...