Ballroom

//Hold me the way,
You did today.
I loved it.
But some things,
Aren't meant for,
Forever -Y/n Y/l/n 'Us'//

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for the dress to be well..ruined!" You say, with a sincere apologetic expression.
"Oh querida! Don't you worry, it's fine, the dress isn't even ruined." (Darling)
Esmeralda replies, steaming your new dress for the ball, a big puffy one, a princess one.

"Anywayssss. Tell us about you and Mason, he's really in love. I mean you guys are married." Elena squels, clapping her hands excitedly with a makeup brush interlocked in her fingers.

He's really is in love..

Is he?

He couldn't be, maybe she's only just saying that because in her life, you're a Mount not a Y/n.

"Querida yo. What's on your mind now!" (Dear me)
Esme complains, as your hair stylist messes around with your hair, searching for the best style.

You shake your head and laugh it off, "Nothing."
Elena immediately looks at the hair stylist. "Oh mi, Sam!" Her eyes light up.
(Oh my)
"She's really is in love." They both say at the same time, then turning into heaps of laughter.

What?

"Elenita tu chica estupida!" (Elena you stupid girl) "Of course she's in love! That's her husband for heavens sake!" Esme scolds at her daughter for being so oblivious.

You sigh, you can't be 'in love' with Mason, less than 24 hours ago, he pushed you away, wanting to stay enemies.

Love doesn't come that early nor that quick.

Besides...Tom...you still had him, and he is amazing, and caring, and loyal.

It feels illegal to go behind his back, lying to him and spending time with another man posing to be your husband.
It's all just an act right?

Right?..

This time your speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.
A simple "woah..." isn't enough for this dress, this beautiful, stunning dress hugging your body, and making your face glow.

"My oh my...." Esmeralda breathes slowly, shocked by how stunning you look in the dress.
The gems glisten under the sunlit room, sparkling the walls with small dots.

Mason eyes lit up, for so long, he was starstruck. Literally.
His eyes ran you up and down, as a dimple cut through his right cheek, glamouring.

Princess vibes surrounded you, as your hands smoothed over the railing down the hotel stairs.
Your beauty stylist followed behind you, keeping distance to let you hold your shine.