Epilouge

about a year later....

After the whole ordeal, life got better for Jimin and his two soulmates. They signed the contract with Jihyo and the others, so there was a truce between the two gangs for the time being. But still, there were certain people who messed with Hoseok and Yoongi, and who paid for it dearly.
Of course they still had their....job. They still ruled the underground, hand in hand with one another. Jimin stayed somewhat unaware of their job, but he still knew they killed people. And it ignored it for his sake.
Speaking of Jihyo, Jimin used to be pissed at Nayeon and Jeongyeon for not telling him of their other job. He yelled at them for about an hour when they first came to visit him when he and Hoseok were at Hyuna's hospital in the beginning, and they sat their like kicked puppies as Jimin basically tore them a new one. Then, he cried and hugged them. He allowed them to hug him tight under the careful watch of Hoseok of Yoongi.
After about two weeks after the battle, Jimin and Hoseok were discharged to go back home to heal there for the time being. Yoongi and Hoseok basically forced Jimin to live with them, giving up his apartment to Jeongyeon and Nayeon's friends. And he was even allowed to take Michi with him! So that was a plus.
Jimin grew close to Yoongi and Hoseok's employees, especially Yeonjun and Wooyoung. Wooyoung would follow Jimin around, asking him questions about his snake, since the boy had one of his own and would like to ask about any pointers. Wooyoung had a ball python to be exact.
And wherever Wooyoung went, Yeonjun, San, or Yeosang were right behind the other. Jimin could tell everyone here were super close, and Jimin loved it. Eventually, they all began to become close, including Jimin.
A year later, and Jimin was currently waking up, and he suddenly screamed out at the two fugues hovering over his face. Yeonjun and Wooyoung were staring down at him with large matching grins.
"Hello?" Jimin murmured sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "Hello you two."
"Good morning Jimin hyung!" the two smiled in unison.
"Woo wants to see Michi." Yeonjun explained, and Jimin giggled. "So we came a little early to ask you."
"You didn't have to ask me..did you two happen to see Hoseok hyung or Yoongi hyung while you were walking here?" Jimin looked to the two young men, who nodded their heads.
"They went on a mission. They told me to tell you to not wait up for them because they won't be here until later."
"What's today?" Jimin slipped out of bed in only Yoongi's long white shirt and Hoseok's red boxers.
"I think October...thirteenth." Wooyoung's hummed and Jimin gasped out in absolute shock, turning around to get to his phone, staring blankly at the device. When it suddenly rang out, he didn't flinch as he answered it. "Jimin hyung...?"
"Are you ok hyung?" Yeonjun asked with a gulp. Jimin ignored the two and answered the phone, waiting.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN!!!"

"YOU FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" by now, Jimin was sitting in the kitchen, surrounded by Yeonjun, Wooyoung, and all of their friends. They were all staring at Jimin, and the brunet blushed.
"I wasn't really thinking of my birthday right now." Jimin shrugged. "I just recovered from an almost fatal gunshot wound; it wasn't the first thing on my mind..."
"It should be though!" San gasped, glaring at Jimin. "We'll throw you a party! Celebrate you being an old man!"
"I'M NOT THAT OLD!" Jimin immediately hissed, and San cackled.
"He didn't mean that Jimin hyung." Soobin smiled reassuringly, patting the shorter's back. "We'll still throw you a party though."
"No getting out of it." Changbin grinned, which made Jimin sigh. "Are we telling Suga and Hope hyung?"
"Well duh! But Jimin, don't tell them. It'll be a surprise~" Taehyun winked.
      "Wait-isn't it my birthday? Why do they have to be surprised?" Jimin asked with a chuckle.
"Because we've never had a party here before! And they'll be happy!" Hyunjin grinned. "Or they'll be mad or kill us. I honestly don't know".
"What the actual fuck." Jimin stared blankly at the young men, who laughed and shoved each other playfully. "So you'll throw a party for me?"
"And we'll help." they heard a voice behind them, and Jimin turned around to see Jeongyeon and Nayeon standing behind Jimin and the others with matching smirks.
"Hey you're here!" Jimin stood up and hugged his friends tightly, smiling. "They called you over here to help with this party huh?"
"Nah. They called us to take you away to eat some clothes for the party." Nayeon grinned. "So come on! We don't have all day my dearest Jiminie!" and they dragged Jimin away.
     What the fuck!?