Chapter 17

Hoseok waited outside of Yoongi's door for hours, pacing and biting his nails nervously. He then fell asleep in the chair, and he had to be woken up at around eight a.m. by Sunmi, Yoongi's nurse.
     "Is he ok????" was the first thing that the black haired man asked.
     "He's fine. Just unconscious." she replied, flipping her curling black hair to her back. "You can sleep in the bed next to his in the recovery room. You know where it is." she pointedly stared at him, and Hoseok nodded curtly. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning." she bowed and walked away, and Hoseok slumped in the chair.
     "I'm so glad...I should text Jimin and tell him that hyung is ok." the man smiled a bit ,pulling out his phone. He dialed Jimin's number, but frowned when it immediately went to voicemail.
     "Hi! This is Jiminie; or Mimi! I'll call you back when I get the chance! Maybe~" the voicemail chirped and Hoseok hung up.
     Well that was weird....

     Jimin was nursing on a hot cup of coffee when he suddenly got a call.
     "Who could it be at this time..?" he asked with a hum, picking up his phone. He gulped when he realized it was Hoseok. "Oh shit-" He quickly denied the call and sighed, pouting to himself.
     Why am I acting like this...? It's not like this happened to me before and I got through with it.... he thought as the brunet finished his coffee, standing up to put his cup in the kitchen sink. Michi was slithering around in her cage, hissing softly. He smiled at her as washed his cup diligently. I need to calm down. I knew I shouldn't have gotten so close to them. This is my fault anyways for not ignoring that they are criminals....
But when the man heard a knock on his door, he walked to the door to open it to see his two best friends.
"Hey Nayeon. And Jeongyeon. What are you two doing here?" Jimin asked, opening the door to let the two girls in. "It's cold outside today..."
"We are here to talk to you." Jeongyeon replied behind the older girl. "You seemed really upset last night and we were worried about you...as a good friend should you know."
"I know I know..." the man huffed.
"Talk to us Jiminie..." Nayeon frowned.
"It's just that....nothing. It's nothing! You two hungry? I cooked some breakfast!" Jimin forcibly smiled, putting his discomfort to the side. He was used to doing that, so it wasn't a problem. He had to do it for his past relationships.
Nayeon and Jeongyeon glanced at each other, matching frowns on their beautiful faces. But they sighed sadly and followed their friend to his kitchen, where Jimin was stirring a pot of Jjajangmyeon.
"Thanks Jiminie....." Nayeon smiled tiredly and the two girls sat down as Jimin gave them each a place of the Jjajangmyeon. "Now, can you please tell us what is going on? You seem so sad..."
     "I don't know myself..." Jimin finally sighed. "They won't talk to me. It feels like they can't trust me...but I don't know. Maybe I'm overreacting like always."
     "Jimin you aren't overreacting! You are still thinking like that?? He doesn't control you anymore! He's long gone, and I'm glad for that. But that probably isn't the case for this situation." Jeongyeon huffed. "Or they won't say anything to you in case something happens to you! They're are probably looking out for you.."
     "You're probably right Jeongyeon but....who even knows who I am? I've never met any of their 'enemies' before...." Jimin pouted, sitting between the girls. "And I probably never will..."

     "You're probably right but....who even knows who I am? I've never met any of their 'enemies' before....And I probably never will..."
     Hwasa smiled when Jimin said that in the cameras, sitting between his two friends.
Oh how wrong you are.... she thought with a sick grin.
     "Are you still watching those fucking cameras you beautiful weirdo?" Hwasa grunted at the familiar tone behind her. "You invited us here for what? For you to drool over this man?"
     "I'm getting to that Moonbyul." Hwasa huffed. "Wheein come sit down." the girl at the door jumped up in surprise, but sat down nonetheless. "Now I'm agitated. For a good reason too."
     "What's wrong?" Solar asked, looking up from her phone.
     "Aren't you tired of staying in the dark and letting Bangtan rule the underground? What if it's our turn?" the long haired beauty grinned. "Our turn to shine!"
"I don't know...Bangtan is pretty intense..." Moonbyul hummed.
"They're taking out territory every single day?! What if they finally decide to take us out?!? We need to get rid of them first!"
And have Jimin all to myself.... was what Hwasa didn't mention to the girls.
"So...you want us to get bigger? We'll need more help..." Solar crossed her arms.
"And I know where to get it from..." and the four girls huddled up, whispering their plans.

Yoongi woke up to a bright light, and he groaned. He heard shuffling next to him and he turned around to see Hoseok sleeping in the recovery bed next to the grey haired man.
"Hobi...?" the older tried to sit up, but Hoseok's eyes shot open.
"Hyung! Lay down!" the younger hissed, and Yoongi rolled his eyes, but listened. "Are you ok??? How do you feel?!"
"I feel like I was hit by a fucking bus Hobi..."
"Well you aren't dead! That's good."
"Wish I was sometimes...how is Jimin?"
"I don't know....I tried to call him earlier but he immediately declined."
"What the fuck??? Call him again." Yoongi tried to sit up again, but Hoseok pushed him down. "Please call him again Hoseok..."
"Calm down Yoongi. I'll call him. I'm worried too..." Hoseok pulled out his phone and dialed the brunet's phone again. It rang for a couple of seconds, but it hung up. "See? He's not answering...and I don't know why."
"Well this is weird...we can go see him?" Yoongi suggested, but the taller of the two shook his head. "Why?"
"We'll go see him once you are healed up. But you aren't getting out of this bed Min Yoongi." the taller crossed his arms sternly.
"Fine. But once I am healed, I'm going to go see Jimin." the shorter pouted. "I'm starting to get worried..."
"Me too hyung....me too..."

Hwasa stood in front of a door, with Wheein behind her. She knocked on the door, her red heels tapping impatiently. A couple of seconds later and a woman appeared with a blank face. But she beamed when she noticed Hwasa.
"Hwasa darling! Come inside!" the woman with the short black hair allowed the two other women to come in.
"Jihyo. Always a pleasure~" Hwasa smirked, making the other woman giggle.

     "It's been a while since I seen you last!"      "I know

"I know...I have something to ask of you.."
"Is it major?"
"Earth shattering..."
"Oh darling! I'm listening...."

     look at how much😩i write too much! but ill tell you what kinds of drafts i got😏     i have a bunch of jm-centric ones(ik yall like em🥰) so lemme tell yall!      i have 8 regular jm-centric fics, 4 fem jm-centric fics, fem jinminkook, yoonm...

i have a bunch of jm-centric ones(ik yall like em🥰) so lemme tell yall!
     i have 8 regular jm-centric fics, 4 fem jm-centric fics, fem jinminkook, yoonminjoon, namjinmin(which i am publishing soon😏), and hopeminjoon! then i have the regular poly, which is: 2seokmin, vminjoon, vhopemin, yoonjinmin, vminkook, minjoonkook, taejinmin, and taegimin!
     a lot right? theyll all be published sooner or later(yall can ask ab them if you want to!) but for now ill leave yall on a cliff hanger😌
     goodbye! have a good day or night!