Chapter 4

Jimin waited on his couch with Michi on his lap and then he heard a quick knock on his door. He put the snake down in her cage and he went to open it. Nayeon was on the other side with a large grin on her face with Jeongyeon next to her. She had on a tight black dress with a thin black choker donning her pale neck and black heels on her small feet. Jeongyeon was beside her with a caged black crop top cami with high waisted grey jeans and her black boots that came up to the middle of her calves.
"Hey you ready?" Nayeon asked with a smile. "You look nice Jiminie!"
"Thanks." came his tired reply. "You two look nice too..."
"I still have the car on so let's go you two." Jeongyeon grinned and her girlfriend dragged Jimin out of his apartment, the three quickly getting into the elevator and going down to the bottom floor. Once they made it downstairs they got to Jeongyeon's car and drove off. It took about eighteen minutes to travel from Seoul to Itawon and the club was packed. Nayeon and Jeongyeon scoffed, with the taller parking. The three of them got out of the car and went to wait in line.
But after a while, someone else arrived to the club and the three gulped. Someone with light grey hair and someone with magenta hair got out of the limousine. Someone with light brown hair got out after the two other men with a charming, dimpled smile. The people in line gasped in awe and pointed, staring lustily at the two men. And that's when Jimin and the grey haired man made eye contact. Jimin started to blush, but he couldn't look away. But the other man was shaken out of his stupor by the other guy, and they went inside. But not before the man started to whisper to the bouncer at the front and went inside.

Yoongi grumbled to himself, staring out of the window. Jungkook huffed and looked to the elder.
"Are you excited??" he asked Yoongi, who grunted and didn't say nothing. "Oh come on! Think of a better response than a grunt! Meanie..." the youngest huffed and the man next to Jungkook chuckled. And why are you laughing?? You're supposed to be on my side since you're my boyfriend!"
"Sorry baby~" Namjoon smirked and kissed the side of Jungkook's head.
Kim Namjoon was Yoongi's right hand man in everything. If something were to happen to Yoongi or Hoseok, the gang would be ruled by Namjoon.
     "Jungkook basically forced me to come, only saying that Hobi was going to come too." the elder huffed and looked out the window, sighing in relief when he realized that they arrived to the new club in their territory. "Did the owner get permission to build here?"
     "Yea they did." Namjoon answered. "You two can step out first, I'll meet you." and so Jungkook and Yoongi got out of the car. Yoongi scoffed at the whispers and gasps he heard. "And yes Yoongi, Hoseok is inside waiting for you."
     "Let's go then." the shorter sighed and the three walked to the club. The bouncer took one look at them and gasped, calling for someone on his walkie talkie. And that's when Yoongi came across one of the most beautiful men he has ever seen, aside from his husband. A cute and small face with doll-like features. Large eyes with plump lips and pink cheeks. He stared at Yoongi with pink cheeks and the guy gulped. Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon all went up to the bouncer, who immediately let them in.
     "Mr. Jung is waiting for you inside Mr. Min." the burly man told them looking down at the ground.
     "You see that guy over there with those two girls?" Yoongi asked the man, who looked over. He nodded. "Good. I want you to let them in no questions asked got it?" the bouncer nodded nervously and Yoongi smirked. "Thank you." and the three walked inside.

     Jimin, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon all walked up, finally at the front of the line after about an hour. The bouncer glanced at them and he immediately let them inside. Nayeon and Jeongyeon gasped. The three walked in and looked on in awe, neon lights flashing everywhere. People were dancing and gyrating on the dance floor and other people were drunk by the bar. Nayeon glanced at an empty table and squealed, grabbing the other two hands and dragging them to it. The three of them sat down and looked around.
     "Jimin this is so cool!" Nayeon gasped, her long black hair curling around her delicate face.
"Right??" Jeongyeon gasped. "There is a bar! I need a drink!" she stood up, her short black hair moving along with her. "What do you want babe?"
     "Something fruity like Jimin!" Nayeon chuckled.
     "Wait I am not drinking! I will be the responsible driver." the only guy scoffed and looked around, wincing at the bright lights.
     "You need a breather Jimin! Drinking will calm you down about your soulmate dilemma!" Jeongyeon smiled fondly and ruffled his brown hair. "Let us take care of you this time..."
      "I'll be ok..." Jimin sighed. "Just go dance you guys..I'll be with you shortly." and the two girls sighed, but got up and went to the bar. The brunet just smiled and watched as his two friends got their drinks. But when he felt someone tap his shoulder, he gasped and looked up. A man with short red hair stared at him with a smirk and Jimin shuddered.
     "Is this seat taken doll?"

    Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook met with Hoseok on the top of the club, A.K.A the V.I.P part of the club.
     "What took you guys so long?" the raven haired man smiled and kissed his soulmate on the cheek.
     "Yoongi had to talk to the bouncer for a bit." Jungkook told the older.
     "Oh really? What about?" he turned to his soulmate, who shrugged.
      "He told the bouncer to let in a guy with his two friends." Namjoon said and Yoongi rolled his eyes.
     "Wow. That's cool." Hoseok chuckled. "Is he down there?" and the tallest one out of all of them nodded, pointing to the floor. There sat Jimin, uncomfortably talking to a familiar face. "Yoongi...that's our soulmate!" Hoseok hissed and Yoongi's eyes widened. "Why is he talking to Doyoung??"
      "I don't know but I'm about to go and see why."

                    ⚠️tw: harassment⚠️

     "My name is Doyoung. It's nice to meet a pretty guy like you~mind telling me your name?" the guy smirked and Jimin tried not to roll his eyes.
     "I'm not comfortable giving out that information." he replied, looking around for Nayeon or Jeongyeon. He spotted them making out in the corner of the club. "Sorry."
     "Acting hard to get huh? I like that~" Doyoung flirted and Jimin huffed.
      "I'm not interested."
      "Come on stop acting stuck up. You know you want to ha-" but the slimy guy was interrupted by someone pushing Doyoung. "What the fu-oh, Yoongi."
      "Yea me." someone growled and Jimin looked up. It's the guy from earlier! "I believe he told you that he wasn't interested. So i suggest you back the fuck up before something happens."