Chapter 18

As the days progressed on, Yoongi healed slowly. But the one thing they couldn't do is get in contact with Jimin, which scared them. He didn't answer their calls, or answer their writings. It's as if they went back to when Jimin refused to give them the light of day, and that terrified them immensely. So a week later, and Yoongi was cleared to be dismissed from Hyuna's facility.
     "Finally!" Seokjin yelled out of the window at the two. He was the one to pick them up, Since Namjoon and Jungkook went on a mission. "We missed you Boss man!"
     "Hey Jin." Yoongi chuckled, getting inside of the back with Hoseok tailing behind him. "I missed you guys too. How has everything been at the mansion?"
"Fine actually! Hoseok got us some new recruits...some of the prostitutes from Sooman got new homes and new identities as well, so they're ok. But some stayed with us. Like Tae here." Jin pointed to the passenger seat, where the blond sat.
     "Nice to meet you." Taehyung said with a blank face, bowing at the two men. "Thank you for letting me stay."
      "It's nothing at all Taehyung." Yoongi smiled a bit. "Now Jin, can you take me and Hoseok to Jimin's apartment? We need to talk to him."
"Yea sure." the oldest nodded as he drove off, with Hoseok and Yoongi looking out of the window in anticipation.

Jimin sipped on his tea, with the man across from him smiling softly.
"It's just that....I miss them a lot. But it's hard to let go of my insecurities.." the brunet murmured, looking down at his cup. The man across from him hummed, sipping his own cup of tea. "I'm scared that they'll leave me like him."
"Mimi they seem like nice men, by what you're telling me. I think you shouldn't shut them out for something so little. And I know what you been through with him, but it seems like they aren't like your asshole ex at all." the blond man sat down his tea cup on the coffee table.
"I know....they aren't like Taemin. They won't drag me along just to dump me and humiliate me in front of the whole school. It's was in highschool, but it still hurt."
"I know...but hey! I'm here for you ok? I'll always be here for you~"
"Thanks Won...."
"Of course!" and then they both jumped up when they heard a sudden knock on Jimin's door, and the smaller man glanced at his friend.
"I'll be right back." Jimin went to the door and opened it, two eyes glaring in on him.
Oh shit.

Hoseok and Yoongi barged into Jimin's apartment, their eyes widening. A man; a very large man at that; was sitting on Jimin's couch smiling at them.
     "Jimin who is this??" Hoseok asked, glaring at the man.
      "This is Lee Hoseok. Or Wonho. He's my childhood friend." Jimin replied with a shrug, allowing them in.

     "It's nice to meet you two

     "It's nice to meet you two." Wonho smiled. "Mimi here has told me a lot about you guys."
     "'Mimi'?" the two men stiffened up at the fond nickname, and Jimin rolled his eyes in exasperation.
     "He's had that stupid nickname for me since we were children." the brunet scoffed. "Anyways, what are you guys doing here?"
     "Well we came to check up on you." Yoongi huffed out. "We were worried. You weren't answering our calls, or answering our messages on your arm."
      "But we see you are fine." Hoseok bristed, and Wonho sighed.
     "Mimi guess I'll see you at work?" Wonho stood up to hug Jimin, but Hoseok suddenly pulled the younger towards him, and Yoongi stepped in front of them with a growl. "Ok I'll definitely see you tomorrow since it's opening. Bye!" and at that, Wonho left. Leaving Jimin alone with Hoseok and Yoongi.
     "Well....you got me. What did you want to say?" Jimin huffed, going to sit down on his couch. "Well? Are you coming to sit down?" the two older men glanced at each other, and sighed. They followed the younger to the couch, sitting on the left and right of the smaller.
     "Why'd you just disappear like that on us??" Hoseok blurted out, and Yoongi nodded.
      "I had to fix up the café and stuff so I could go to work...and I frankly was just upset." Jimin replied with a sad sigh, curling in on himself. "When you said you didn't need me
to check in on you guys, it reminded me of highschool. I had this boyfriend, and his name was Lee Taemin. It was my junior year, and he seemed interested in me. Even though we both knew we weren't soulmates, we still dated. We dated until my senior year, where a new boy came to our school. He found out that he was his soulmate and he completely ghosted me. I called him, and texted him. And he never answered. He ghosted me for two weeks, and I could never find him on campus. Until on a Wednesday when I caught him and his sail mate making out in the hallway. I yelled at them; and I started to cry. Taemin and his soulmate completely humiliated me in the hallway, and everyone laughed at me. That next day and my parents allowed me to be homeschooled. That's when I stopped believing in soulmates and shit." Jimin didn't even know he was crying until he felt Yoongi wipe the tears from his flushed cheeks.
      "Oh Jimin.....we didn't mean to make it feel like we abandoned you sweetheart..." Yoongi frowned, his hands cupping Jimin's soft, squishy cheeks. "I'm sorry..."
     "I'm so sorry Jiminie...." Hoseok sighed, putting his face in his hands. "I didn't want you to be around dangerous stuff. You need to understand, because I didn't think we ever told you this. Jimin, we are the leaders of the biggest mafia in Seoul, and that changes things for us. If people find out about you, they will target you. We don't want you to get hurt just for being our soulmate.....we are bad people. We are going to corrupt you...."
      "Then corrupt me..sure it's dangerous to be with you two, but I'll be careful. I just want to be loved, and not be a second choice. That's all I want, so I don't care if you kill people! Just love me......that's what I want." Jimin murmured, and the two older men sniffed. The three men were crying, and Jimin laid his head in Hoseok's lap. "Can you stay with me tonight?"
     "Of course we can~" Yoongi smiled, and ran his nimble fingers through Jimin's soft brown hair. "Do you want us to stay the night?"
      "Yes please." Jimin whimpered, his hands tightly holding onto Hoseok's pants.
     All I want is for you to stay.....please..

     Hwasa growled out, throwing papers around her office. On the cameras, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok left the living room. Jimin was fast asleep in Yoongi's arms, while Hoseok smiled fondly at them.
      "Wheein!!!!" Hwasa yelled out, and the woman squeaked up. "I want them dead!! Did Jihyo agree to my plan?"
     "Yes she did ma'am." Wheein replied, looking down. She knew never to look Hwasa in the eyes when she was angry; it would only upset her more. "What do you want to do ma'am?"
     "I want to get started on my plan. Summon everyone."
     "As you wish."
"First, find me Lee Taemin."