Chapter 12

Hoseok and Yoongi quickly got into their car, with the younger getting behind the wheel and speeding off.
"Fuck! This just had to happen while we were bonding with Jimin!" Yoongi punched the dashboard, huffing to himself. "This is fucking bullshit!!"
"The timing is weird though..." Hoseok hummed. "Why would someone blow up our shit? We aren't even beefing with anyone right now...at least I don't think so."
"Well....you forgot to mention the Vipers. They've had it out for us ever since you killed their leader a couple of years ago." the older hummed, leaning down on the seat to stare at Hoseok.
     "Oh yea. Didn't his daughter take over or something?"
     "Yea but I forgot her name. And I'm pretty sure that the warehouse that blew up was just filled with miscellaneous shit; nothing thankfully too important."
     "Well we should worry about her for future references." Hoseok grunted, turning a corner. "But we should talk to Joon and the others once we get back to the house."
     "Alright. Let's go."

     "Jimin what do you mean 'your soulmates might be in the mafia'?!" Nayeon hissed. "What the fuck?!"
     "Well....I don't know if I should've told you cause they never spoke about it with me but I think?" Jimin nervously giggled, sitting down in the middle of the two intimidating girls. "I don't know...."
     "Jimin are you safe around them?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly, her eyes digging daggers into Jimin's eyes. "We want you to be safe. We won't interfere with your relationship as long as you don't turn up dead. We need you Jiminie....you're our best friend." Jimin sniffed and allowed the two girls to hug him, tears slowing trailing down his face.
     "Thank you guys....thank you." the brunet smiled, wiping away his tears. "I won't get hurt I promise..."
     "Ok now we have to go Jiminie." Nayeon said, kissing Jimin's temple.
     "It's getting pretty late I know..."'Jimin sighed, hugging the girls goodbye as they all stood up. "Is work good to go back to again?"
     "I think? I mean they've been building it up and shit so I think?" the oldest shrugged, allowing her girlfriend's arms to wrap around her waist. "I'll call them tomorrow!"
     "Ok! Bye guys!" the shorter waved as they walked out of his house, standing alone. "Well this sucks." Jimin pouted and looked around, glancing at the snake lounging around in her cage. He smiled and stretched his arms, groaning loudly. The brown haired man walked out of the living room and walked through the hallway to get to his room.
     Once he was in his room, he took off his clothes and dropped them in the hamper. Then he went to his bathroom and went to take a shower, unknowing of the eyes on his back as he walked away. 

     Hwasa watched with rapt eyes as Jimin undressed. To her it seemed to be in slow motion as he took off his clothes. She blushed at what she saw.
     Jimin seemed to be pale everywhere, but his nipples were a dusky brown. He had narrow shoulders, a thin waist, and an ass to put everyone that Hwasa has slept with to shame. She hummed as she walked away, turning off the camera. As soon as she did, she got a call.
"What." she answered.
"Can I go home now?" the man on the other side asked. "Or do you want me to keep watching him?"
"No worries. You may go home. I have something to do tonight." she said and hung up, standing up.
Looks like it's my job to do this...

Hoseok and Yoongi quickly made it back to their home, where they were met with Namjoon and two familiar figures.
"Namjoon." Hoseok huffed, getting out of the car and helping Yoongi out as well. "Seokjin as well. Thank you for coming."
"Yea yea whatever." Jin smiled and hugged the two, and Yoongi immediately started to protest. "Hey you two. We have trouble."
"Yea we know." Yoongi scoffed. "Come on let's go." and the five all walked inside, being greeted by their men. And a couple of rookies.
     "Hello you guys. Where is your leader." Yoongi asked, staring at the rookies.
     "Here sir." a boy came up. He had long brown hair and wide eyes.
     "Ah. Hongjoong."