Chapter 8

Yoongi got back in his truck, starting it and driving out of their driveway. He drove back to the café, where cop cars were parked everywhere. They had employees outside talking about what had happened; they seemed to be frightened, shakily telling their testament. The grey haired man gulped and parked away from the scene, trying not to get caught. Yoongi leaned down in his truck, sighing to himself.
Never thought that they would get here so fast.... the man thought to himself, taking out his phone to call his soulmate. Hobi...answer this please.
      "Hey." Hoseok answered. "I'm in the back of the café. Are you here yet?"
     "Yea. I'm outside parked by the gym right next to it." the older replied. "There are a lot of pigs outside."
      "Ok. I'll be there shortly. Love you~" and they hung up. After a couple of minutes, Hoseok popped out from the other side of the gym, hopping inside of the passenger seat.
      "Hey." Yoongi kissed the side of the younger's lips, making Hoseok smile softly. "Missed you..."
      "Hey back to you. Is Jimin ok?" the black haired man asked gently, and Yoongi nodded. Hoseok huffed out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad. So glad he wasn't hurt. It got crazy in here."
      "I definitely would've chased after them if they did hurt Jimin, but he is ok thankfully."
     "And I would've been behind you guns a blazing."
     "He's sleeping in our bed. I changed him in our clothes before I left."
     "Hopefully he's still sleeping when we get back."
      "I know....me too. We have horny employees so I am slightly scared for our dear Jiminie."
     "Me as well....l-let's hurry home."
"Yea alright..."

     Jimin woke up to his phone ringing the annoyingly familiar ringtone. He groaned and blindly felt around for it, until he realized that his phone was in the pockets of his work pants. The brunet cursed and sat up, rubbing his eyes with a sleepy pout.
Where am I....? he thought, looking around. The room was a dark red color, and it was huge. Jimin gasped at the room. The bed looked to be in the middle of the room, with the headboard to the wall. There was a large maroon drawer in front of him with a T.V. on top of it. There was a vanity to his right and a desk to his left with a computer on it. There was also a door, and it was open. It seemed to be the bathroom, but Jimin didn't want to get up from the bed. It was way too comfortable.
He saw his pants on the floor and gasped, suddenly looked down.
These aren't my clothes! This isn't my bed! Jimin's phone rang again, much to his disdain. STOP CALLING ME!!! So the small man quickly got up from the large, comfortable bed and walked over to his pants, digging his phone out of the back pockets. He looked at the caller ID. Shit Nayeon! I forgot about her...
"Nayeon?" he answered groggily. "Hey good morning..."
"JIMIN!" she yelled and the younger winced. "WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"
"Headache Nayeon. Please stop yelling..."
"Sorry sorry....where the fuck are you now?? We went to look for you once the shooting happened, but you disappeared!! What happened??"
"I don't know myself Nayeon. I am at my soulmates' house? I think...."
"....WHAT?!????"
"NAYEON! Please stop yelling..."
"Shit sorry I was surprised! Are they there??"
"No I don't think so. But I hear some sort of commotion coming downstairs...."
"Downstairs? Fancy~"
"Not the time Nayeon."
"Sorry. Do you want me to come and pick you up?"
"Nah. I'll stay for a while and make them take me back home. For now, I'm hungry and I'm about to go downstairs to see if they have any snacks."
"Ok...bye Jiminie!" and they hung up. Jimin huffed and got up from the ground, looking at his clothes.
Who took my clothes off? And why did they put me in this?? the brown haired man gently touched the large white shirt and the baggy basketball shorts. I mean...the shirt comes below my ass so I don't really need the shorts? Yea....I'm taking them off. the small man slid off the shorts, taking his phone and walking out of the room. As soon as he did though, he bumped into someone.
"Who are you???" Jimin looked up from the ground to see a man glaring down at him.
"Who are you?!" Jimin hissed back.
"My name is Yunhyeong." the black haired man huffed. "Now who are you?"