Chapter 27

Wheein quickly opened the door, and Jimin looked out in horror. There were two dead bodyguards, with twin gunshot wounds in the middle of their foreheads.
"You did that to them??" Jimin asked with a gasp, and Wheein nodded stoically. "That's kinda badass..."
"Thanks....I guess. Let's go." the older woman took Jimin's hand, running down the hallway to the left.
"This place is huge...how will we find a way out??
"Hwasa wanted it big like this. Some of these doors have drugs and other things in them that we can't afford to lose to enemy gangs. We have to hide them in case someone came in and would try to take our shit, which wouldn't go over too well. A lot of Hwasa's workers pay when something goes missing."
"Well that makes sense.....sort of. Is there some type of doorway where we can leave without alerting anyone, like guards or even Hwasa herself???" and Wheein looked to the man, who gulped.
     "I think so. Follow me."

      Soobin and his team were quick to follow Chan and his team, with Suga, Hope, and their team behind them.
     "This is exciting..." Taehyun grinned, running next to Hyunjin and Felix. The others were scattered, and they heard a yell behind them. "Exhilarating even...."
     "Look everywhere for a boy with brown hair!" Hoseok yelled out, "He's short as well! Tell him that Hoseok and Yoongi are coming for him and bring him with you guys!"
     "Alright Hope hyung!" Soobin and Chan yelled, running faster. "We got it loud and clear!"
     "Should we split up or something??" Hongjoong asked, with him and his team finally catching up to the younger teammates.
    "Yea we should." Chan heaved, clearing his throat.
     "Alright guys we'll see you eventually!" when they looked back again, Suga and his team were nowhere to be seen. And there was a three-way hallway.
     "Ok." Hongjoong gulped, everyone stopping. "Me and my team will go straight."
     "We'll go left." Chan grunted.
     "Guess we'll go right." Soobin shrugged.
     "You better stay alive or I'll kick your ass." Yeonjun slapped Wooyoung's back, who cackled.
     "Not if you die first." the two laughed, but stopped and hugged one last time. "See you later Yeonjunnie."
     "And you too my darling~" and everyone separated.
     Let's hope this works......

     Yoongi and Hoseok were running as fast as humanly possible, with Namjoon and the other three behind him.
     "Fuck this place is huge...." Seokjin grunted, the six men turning a corner. "You think we'll bump into anyone?? How will we even find Jimin if we don't know where we're going?!"
     "Hopefully not." Jungkook panted, and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "And we'll just have to look everywhere..."
     "Up ahead guys." the blonde pointed, and they all skidded to a stop and quickly ducked as a burly man in their way started shooting his gun. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon went to the hall to the left while Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seokjin went to the wall on the right. Taehyung pulled out his own gun and aimed it right at the man's head, watching him fall with barely contained glee.
     ".....That was hot." Seokjin smirked, making Taehyung blush and look down at the ground.
     "No time for flirting you two." Yoongi groaned, "Let's go and find Jimin before it's too late."
     "Right." Namjoon cleared his throat, straightening his black turtleneck. "Let's go." and they left the wall and started running again, only one thing on their mind.
     We need to get to Jimin before Hwasa....!

     Jimin and Wheein finally made it to a hall, where she immediately shot the two bodyguards in the head, and she took Jimin's hand as they started running to the steel door that was far on ahead.
     "Shit there's a passcode." Jimin hissed as they got closer, but Wheein rolled her eyes as they stopped in front of it. "What? You know it or not?"
     "Duh. I've been working under Hyejin since we were basically children." and Jimin nodded with his head bowed a bit. "Now stand back and let me work my magic." the black haired woman went up to the door, typing the passcode in. Once the door made a pinging noise, Wheein opened the door and they started to run again.
     "What will Hwasa do if she catches you with me??" Jimin asked, and Wheein replied with a gulp,
     "......I have no idea. She's unhinged right now. She got really pissed once she saw that you don't love her like she 'loves' you. So she's getting a whole battalion to fight Bangtan head on to kill your soulmates."
     "Wait. Hoseokie hyung and Yoongi hyung are here?? For me?!"
     "Of course Jimin; they blew a fucking hole behind the warehouse. They wouldn't be here for anyone else.....must be nice to be loved by your soulmates...."
     "Yea....." Jimin blushed with a fond smile. "It is. At first, I didn't want to ruin their relationship with each other, but now I'm happier than ever with them by my side. I just hope that nothing happens to them."
     But the two stopped in their tracks once they got to another door, this time one with heavier security. There were keypads and locks on the door, and Wheein groaned irritably.
     "This'll take forever." she hissed, walking up to the door. She put in the passcode, but gasped when it buzzed. "Wait what??? Was that wrong?? Did she change it?!"
     "Is there anything else you can think of??" Jimin asked, his feet tapping against the hardwood floor. "I'm scared someone will catch us........."
     "Shit....I have an idea. Come here for a second Jimin." and the brunet man stepped up. "Type your name with the numbers. Let's hope this works..."
     Jimin gulped and typed his name in: 54646, he put with sweaty fingers. The door beeped and made a hissing noise, which made Wheein sigh.
     "It's.....it's open." she sighed out sadly, her hope deflating. But she swiftly unlocked the locks and opened the door, and the two stepped inside. It was a large opening, with two humongous storing containers.
     "This place is huge..." a voice whispered behind them, and Jimin almost screamed. And he would've, if Wheein didn't quickly cover his mouth with her soft hands. "Hey are you Jimin??"
     "Who's asking???" Wheein hissed, and Jimin looked at the five boys in front of him. The very tall one with the short black hair standing in front of the other four smiled at him, and it reminded Jimin of a bunny.
     "Suga hyung and Hope hyung are looking for you." the boy said, holding out his hand.
"They said to say 'Hoseok and Yoongi' Soobin hyung." another boy, one with startling red hair, hissed and bumped the other boy, and Jimin gasped.
     "Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung?? Yes I'm Park Jimin!" the brunet gently pushed Wheein off of him, walking over to the boys. "Take me to them....please....."
     "Of course." the tall, black haired boy grinned, taking Jimin's hand. "I'm Soobin by the way. The red head next to me is Taehyun. The two bickering over there are Beomgyu and Yeonjun."
     "And I'm Hueningkai! But you can call me Kamal if you want to!" the last boy with bright blond hair grinned, shaking Jimin's free hand. "Wow you're really pretty!!"
"Thanks..." Jimin blushed, looking to Wheein. "Thank you so much for saving me Wheein. I hope you'll be able to find someone who will cherish you for eternity..." and the six men ran off, leaving Wheein alone by herself.
He really is something else.....

"Why are we running inside of the
warehouse???" Jimin asked Soobin, who grunted. "Shouldn't we be going somewhere else?? What if Hwasa is around in here..?"
"We just need to hide until we see Suga hyung or Hope hyung..." Soobin replied. "We really need to be careful..." the six of them walked down the flight of stairs leading to the bottom of the warehouse storage, where they hid behind the large container. "This be good until then."
"You have guns on you guys??" Taehyun asked, and the others nodded. But when they suddenly heard thundering footsteps on the second floor of the warehouse, they stopped talking.
Who the fuck is that???