Chapter 24

Hoseok and Yoongi made it back to their warehouse in record time, immediately running out as soon as Yoongi parked the car. They saw Namjoon and Seokjin, along with Taehyung and Jungkook, pacing in front of their burnt building waiting for them, anger written on their faces.
"What the actual fuck happened here??!" Hoseok hissed when they made it to the four men, and Yoongi paled at the state of their building. "How did this even happen in the first place?? Did we not have people around to watch our warehouse??? This is our main, secret, warehouse! How did they even find it?!"
       "Who was in charge of this place??" Yoongi huffed angrily, and Namjoon pointed to the eight young men talking animatedly to Bobby with fear written all over their young faces. "Them??? They look young as fuck!!"
"Yea but Bobby said they could be trusted." Seokjin crossed his arms, waving his arms to get the man's attention. Bobby looked over to his leaders, and he tapped the one in the front on his shoulders.
When he looked to the older man, Bobby pointed to Yoongi and Hoseok. They all visibly paled in fear and slowly walked over with their heads down.
"Who is the leader of this unit?" Namjoon asked, and a boy with pale blond hair walked in front of the group.
"Me sir." he replied, and Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the Australian accent. "I'm Bang Chan s-sir...."

      "And what happened over here??" Yoongi asked, and Chan gulped

      "And what happened over here??" Yoongi asked, and Chan gulped. But before he could answer, another boy stepped up in defense. He had long pink hair and he stood in front of Chan protectively.
       "It wasn't our fault! Or Chan's!" he protested, and the boys behind the pink haired one froze. "We were standing guard when someone threw a green bomb at us! I-It caught us by surprise!!"
      "Hyunjin stand back!" Chan hissed. "You can't talk to our leaders like that!!"

      "No! We want to explain! Please let us explain

      "No! We want to explain! Please let us explain..." Hyunjin pleaded, and another boy, one with short dark brown hair walked up as well.
       "We tried to get away from it, but it almost knocked all of us out!" he crossed his arms with pleading eyes. "So please don't blame Chan. He tried his best to fight them off..."
       "Changbin please stand back! Hyunjin you too! I got this!" Chan hissed, but the two stood their ground. "Fuck..."