Chapter 6

Jimin woke up with a major headache, his alarm clock rambling through his skull. The brunet blindly felt around for his phone with a groan, until he touched a cold metal thing. He grabbed it and quickly shut off the alarm, wincing at the low battery. Guess he forgot to charge it.
Jimin then rolled his eyes when he realized that he had many missed calls from Nayeon, which made him scoff. He listened to her voicemails, hearing her beg and cry for his forgiveness.
They left me..I could've fucking died at that stupid fucking club and they wouldn't have known since they were too busy sucking face. I'm not going to say anything to Nayeon today. Jimin thought with an grunt, rolling out of his comfortable bed. He didn't have work for another hour so he slipped on the slippers under his bed and walked out of his room, groaning softly at the minuscule pain in his lower back.
First he fed Michi, who was sunbathing in her special artificial light. He grabbed the frozen mice from the small freezer by her cage, throwing in in there. Jimin left as Michi descended onto the dead thing.
Then he went and got a kettle from one of the kitchen cabinets, pouring water into it and putting it on the stove. The small man turned the stove on and grabbed a tea bag from above his microwave, sticking it into his cup.
Jimin then went on to get dressed for work: white button up shirt, black jeans, and his black punk boots with cute chains on them. Then he went towards his vanity mirror and started to put on light makeup; soft smoky eye and lip tint that made his thick pink lips red and full. He then slid on his rings and his semi-thick black choker with chains on the side. Jimin liked to dress dark so what. He didn't bother to do his hair, fluffing it up and leaving it at that. Then he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.
Anyways, once he was done, he faintly heard the whistling of the kettle and ran out of his bedroom. Jimin went over to the kitchen and took the kettle off of the stove, pouring it into his cup. The brunet waited for his tea to settle, then drank it when it was done.
Jimin then washed all of his dishes, humming a tune absentmindedly. He quickly walked out of the kitchen, going towards the front door and grabbing his car keys. Then he went back to the living room and took his phone and wallet. He then walked out of his house, locking the door.

Yoongi woke up to Hoseok on top of him, snoring softly. He groaned and softly pushed the younger, which made him wake up with a start.
"Hey wha-" Hoseok groaned awake blearily, sleepily staring down at the silver haired older. "Morning."
     "Morning. Get off of me. You're smothering me." and the black haired man quickly rolled off of his soulmate. "Thanks." Yoongi got up, stretching his back with a wince.
     "Yoongi your back." Hoseok poked his back, making the shorter gasp. "Looks like a cat attacked you~"
     "That's your fault. All these damn scratches on me..." Yoongi scoffed and Hoseok had the audacity to laugh at him, chuckling lightly. "Not. Funny."
    "It is a little bit you have to admit." Hoseok stood up, stretching his naked body.
     "I hate you."
     "I love you too~" He picked up their clothes off of the ground and put it into their hamper, walking towards their closet to pick out a suit for the day. It was a red suit; his favorite one. "You get dressed too Yoongi. We have business today."
     "Yea yea whatever." the shorter got up as well and picked out his own suit; it was black, the opposite color of Hoseok's.
     Once they were done putting their outfits on, along with their shoes and other accessories, they went to the kitchen. Their maid bowed to them and said quietly,
     "Sirs, your food is ready. It's on the table waiting for you." she said.
     "Thank you Suki." Hoseok smiled and she walked off. They sat down at their table, the food smell permeating through the air.
     "She cooks the best." Yoongi mused.
     "She does. Now, as we eat, let's talk about our soulmate." Hoseok smiled, making Yoongi tense. "I have some news."
     "Spill."
     "I have his location. He works at this small café with his friend, Im Nayeon. We could go there now, and try to talk to him."
"W-We can? Then let's go!" Yoongi tried to stand up, but Hoseok stopped him.
"We can wait until we are done eating Yoongi." the younger smirked, making Yoongi blush pink. "Ok?"
"Ok...we can wait..."

Jimin walked into the café, getting the attention of Nayeon, who was working the register.
"Jimin...." she frowned and he glanced at her, looking away and going into the kitchen to put on his apron. Once he put on his apron, he grabbed his notepad and walked out of the kitchen, waving to another employee.
Today was a very busy day, since it was Sunday and everyone wanted coffee and treats to start their day off. Jimin took their orders with a tired smile, not even looking in Nayeon's direction. Even though she kept staring at him. Once the day dialed down a bit, Jimin sat down for his lunch break and ordered something. Which was bingsu and a small chocolate cake. But the person who bought it over to him was none other than Nayeon, who quickly sat down.
"What do you want Nayeon?" he frowned, taking his dessert and avoided eye contact with the older girl.
"Can't I sit down with my best friend?" she smiled nervously.
"You can do whatever you want. Can't stop you."
"Ok ok thank you. I wanna apologize Jiminie..."
"I said you could sit, not talk to me."
"Come on Jimin! You don't usually get this mad when we leave you!"
"That's the problem! You always leave me! I could've died last night!"
".....what..?"
"YES! Someone tried to kill me last night. You and Jeongyeon wouldn't have fucking known that since you left me. So there is nothing to discuss with you Nayeon. I'm done."
"Jimin I am so sorry....I didn't know. We told you we weren't going to leave you and we did. There is no excuse. I miss talking to you and joking with you at work. I can't promise that I won't leave again, but I need my best friend Park Jimin..." she started to cry, small sobs coming out of her mouth. Jimin sighed and leaned over her, patting her back. "I'll apologize as many times as I can, just please don't stop being my friend!"
"Nayeon....stop crying. It makes you look ugly." Jimin joked, tears pooling at the side of his eyes. She gasped and looked up, seeing him smile.
"Look in the mirror for once." she sniffed with a smile, wiping her eyes with the napkins in the napkin dispenser. "D-Do you forgive me Jiminie..?"
"I guess. Can't really stop you for being with your girlfriend..." the smaller smiled and she stood up, tightly hugging him. They cried together, sniffling in each other's shoulders. When they were done, however, Jimin felt a tap on his shoulders. He turned around with a smile and immediately paled, seeing two familiar faces staring at him in awe. "Oh no.."
"Can we talk?"