Chapter 10

Jimin sat in the back while Hoseok drove and Yoongi sat in the passenger seat. Jimin was quiet, with him tapping on his phone.
     He's quiet.... Yoongi thought, glancing back at their youngest soulmate.
"So Jimin...." Hoseok started talking, basically reading Yoongi's panicking mind. "It's a nice place where you live. You live alone?"
"Yea....me and my snake." Jimin giggled. "My baby is all I need~"
"What's its name?" Yoongi asked, looking back at Jimin. Jimin quickly glared at Yoongi, who gulped. "Sorry her."
     "Her name is Michi! She's a white albino snake and I absolutely love her to bits!" the brunet giggled. "She's my tiny little baby."
"We'll have to see this 'tiny little baby' don't you think?" Hoseok chuckled, holding the steering wheel with one hand. He ran a hand through his pitch-black hair.
"Y-You want to come in?? I don't know if my apartment is clean..." the younger nervously smiled, fiddling with his phone in his lap. "But I guess you can come in." both Yoongi and Hoseok glanced at each other with matching smiles.
Perfect....

"You're back. Come, bring the picture here." the woman sat at her chair, crossing her legs on her desk. The spy nodded mutely, walking over to their master. The woman chuckled as she was handed the phone, zooming in on the picture of the boy. "Oh he's handsome. Tiny....and docile looking. Like a doll almost. Don't you think?"
     "Yes ma'am." the spy nodded, blushing as she tucked a strand of her black hair behind her hair. "You look really pretty today ma'am.."
     "I know. I'm meeting one of my boy toys today. Get my....things ready. I'll be in the car." and the woman stood up, dusting off her suit jacket. "Understand?"
     "....Y-Yes ma'am." the girl looked away with a sigh, bowing as she turned and walked away.
     "Wait."
     "Yes ma'am??"
     "Look up this boy. I want to know more."

     Hoseok parked into the driveway, turning off the car. He and Yoongi hopped out of the car, with the younger souls age helping Jimin out of the car.
     "I can do that you know..." Jimin pouted.
     "I know." Hoseok smirked. "Just wanted to help you out there pretty boy~" Jimin blushed and gulped, allowing the two men to encase him side-by-side as they walked to Jimin's house.
     However, when they were on Jimin's floor, they were suddenly surprised by a loud screech.
     "JIMIN!!" he groaned once he heard the familiar yelling of his best friend.
     "Guys you might want to let me go." Jimin groaned, which the two older men quickly let him go. Then, he was tackled to the floor by a blur of long black hair. "Hello to you too Nayeon. Jeez...didn't even let me get into my apartment..."
     "Oh Jimin we were so worried about you; especially Nayeon! We thought you like...DIED or something!!!" Jeongyeon quickly ran up to them, stopping at the sight of the two men. "Oh....hello. Jimin who are these two men?"
      "Oh these are...." but the small man was interrupted by Hoseok and Yoongi, who smiled in unison.
     "His soulmates."
     "WHAT?!"

     The woman grunted as she settled in her car, watching out of the window. She had left a while ago, rolling down the window and lighting a cigarette. But when her phone dinged, she picked it up.
     Oh. A text from her. she thought, opening it. "Ma'am I found the boy. Apparently his name is Park Jimin." the woman gasped, quickly clicking the link.

     Name: Park Jimin
     Age: 21
Hair color: brown
Eye color: light brown
Pet(s): Albino snake by the name of Michi
Sexual preference: Doesn't have one; Pansexual

And there was a picture of him as well. He was smiling wildly with his snake coiled around his body, and something caught her eyes. He was naked; with the snake covering his nudity, but not a lot. She could see his pebbly brown nipples and the beautiful freckles adoring his pale skin. Aphrodite could even be jealous of him. His bronze brown hair curled against his forehead, almost like a halo. His pale skin was also adored in gold; with golden specks around his cheeks and scattered everywhere on his body. His hazel brown eyes even had speckles of gold in them; mesmerizing her.
Beautiful.....she thought. He is absolutely tantalizing...

"Let's talk about this in my apartment please." Jimin hissed, slapping Nayeon's back. "I have to feed Michi!" the older girl quickly got off and the five of them all walked to Jimin's door, allowing him to unlock it. They all walked inside, and smallest of the bunch immediately ran to his snake cage. "Michi!! Oh my baby!" the snake arose from her resting place, flicking her tongue curiously. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't here darling.."
     "....That isn't a tiny baby." Hoseok gulped. He had a small deep rooted fear of snakes, so he stood away from the group. He was leaning on the wall and staring at Jimin as the snake slithered off of its tree bark. "T-That is a big baby..."
"He loves that damn snake." Nayeon sighed fondly, them all watching as Jimin carefully opened the top of the cage.
"Ever since...." Jeongyeon was interrupted by a hard look from her girlfriend. "N-Never mind."
"He'll tell you once he's ready don't worry..." Nayeon told the two men, who nodded solemnly.
"....Member when I did a photo shoot?" they all jumped up and looked up at Jimin, who stared back with curious eyes. "My photo shoot with Michi! Were you guys not even paying attention???"
"....Photo shoot?"

She finished with the boy under him, watching with dull eyes as the man spasmed under her, whimpered and shaking.
"Thank you so much ma'am." he shakily smiled, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. She stayed quiet, unclipping the strap from
her hips. "Or do I have the right to call you Hwasa now? You've come here a lot for me..."

     "No one does

"No one does. You're lucky I even let you get near my strap." she scoffed, not even batting an eye. "So you may only call me ma'am and nothing else."
Ahn Hyejin, or by her pseudonym Hwasa, absolutely hates penetration or anything around her that deals with penetration. She likes to be the dominating one in bed; fits with her role as the mafia leader of the Vipers, an all female gang. It was of her choosing of course.
It felt empowering to have men grovel and beg at her feet; both in business and in men. But it wasn't just men; she loved when everyone would bow at her feet. Call her a little self-centered but she's always used to getting what she wanted.
I thought of this...random man in my head while having sex with another man... she thought in her head. Why is he stuck in my brain like some useless pop song??
"Do you wanna stay for the night?" Hwasa was broken out of her revere when the man now beside her asked, leaning into her personal space.
"No. No I don't. I have more...pressing matters to attend to." the taller woman stood up in all of her naked glory, stretching her arms above her head. "I would say it was fun but....I would be lying." she smiled meanly after him, bending down to grab her clothes. He tried to protest, but the black haired woman quickly walked out of the room.
I must find out more....I must. Park Jimin...you are something I must collect...