Chapter 9

"Hi Boss!" Donghyuk grinned cheekily. "Jimin is up now!"
     "And I wonder why no one called us to tell us that." Hoseok glared at his men. "Jimin, glad to see that you're ok. A-Are you ok?"
     "Oh uh...yea I'm ok." Jimin blushed, looking down at his plate. "Junhoe and the others cooked so they gave me some extra since I was a little hungry....is that ok?"
     "That's totally ok Jimin, we don't mind you eating. Are you done though? We need to talk for a bit." Yoongi asked gently, watching with rapt eyes as Jimin nodded with a pout. "Good good. I'll call someone to clean this for you ok?"
     "O-Ok..." Jimin got up from the stool, dragging the shirt down a bit. "Sorry that I don't have the bottoms that you gave me on. I usually walk around without shorts on..." both Hoseok and Yoongi blushed heavily at that statement. "I'll go put them on and then we can talk. Where are we talking about precisely?"
     "On our terrace in the back. We'll have one of our own to show you there. He'll be at the door waiting for you." the black haired man grinned. "Ok?"
     "Ok..." and Jimin bowed to everyone, walking away to get to the stairs.

     "Now that Jimin is gone...what happened at that café?" Yunhyeong asked. "Did anyone die?? I hope someone did.."
     "Dude you're sick..." Junhoe snickered.
     "Yea some random worker. Don't worry it's ok. Even though we didn't get to track them down." Yoongi scoffed, the two soulmates sitting down on the stools. "How come you guys didn't eat at the table? It's literally over there."
     "Cause the stools were closer...." Donghyuk whined.
"Such a baby...well, we will have a meeting about what happened after we're done talking to Jimin. Try to get everyone here ok? Including Tae and Joon. I know they're hard to get a hold of." Yoongi told the others, who nodded. "We'll be on the terrace if you need us." the other men bowed as Hoseok and Yoongi walked away.

     Jimin scrambled to Yoongi and Hoseok's room, and he suddenly stopped when he got inside. The brunet looked around and sighed. The room looked so domestic, and Jimin noticed a picture on the nightstand next to their bed. The smaller walked over to it, and it was a picture of them kissing. Yoongi was wearing a white suit and Hoseok was wearing a black suit.
They're married?? Jimin gasped to himself. Fuck I can't do this...they're married. If I were to accept them, how could I get married to them if I did?? After this talk, I'm going back to my apartment.... Jimin quickly took off the clothes that Yoongi gave him and put back on his own clothes, since they were still on the floor. Slipping on his shoes he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I need to dye it. It's been a while....maybe pink? Or blue? and Jimin left the room. He walked down the stairs, passing up a man.
     "Oh hello." Jimin smiled. "Who are you?"
     "Hi!" the guy smiled back. "Are you new? I haven't met you before..."
     "No I'll be leaving in a bit. My name is Jimin! What's yours?"
     "Oh my name is Chanwoo! Nice to meet you!"

     "Oh Junhoe and the others told me about you!"     "Really? They're so embarrassing

     "Really? They're so embarrassing..."
     "Oh its ok! They said nothing bad!"
     "That's good...they usually say something bad 'cause they're assholes~"
     "Ahhhh. Can you show me the way to the terrace please? I need to talk to Yoongi and Hoseok...." Chanwoo nodded with a smile and walked off.
     "Follow me please~" and Jimin nodded, the two walking past the kitchen. They walked until they made it to a door, which Chanwoo opened for Jimin. "They're out there."
     "O-Ok thank you..." Jimin bowed with pink cheeks, walking outside and closing the door behind him. There they were, sitting down at a table with seven chairs. They were softly talking to each other, while holding hands. Jimin gulped and cleared his throat, getting their attention.
     "Oh Jimin! We were just talking about you!" Hoseok grinned. "Come and sit down!" the smaller nodded and walked over to the two older men, sitting down across from them. "Ah that's better don't you think Yoongi?"
     "Much better. Wait-why did you change?" the oldest soulmate asked with a tiny of his head.
     "I'm not staying here for long. My friends are worried about me and I need to get home to my pet snake." Jimin sighed. "So whatever you have to say, say it quickly."
"O-Ok." Hoseok looked to Yoongi, who gulped. "We'll make this quick for you. We want to get to know you..."
"Why though?" Jimin asked. "Your lives were perfectly fine before you met me. Why the sudden change?"
"We weren't ok." Yoongi scoffed. "We felt like there was a missing piece in us, and you being here fixes that. We feel complete with you, as if you belong here with us!"
"I know you think just because we're married that means that there won't be room for you but you're wrong!" Hoseok looked to the younger, who's face started to her red. "We want to get to know you so we can love you! Why can't you understand that?? We just want to care Jimin...."
"Y-You're married though..." Jimin sniffed, tears in his eyes. "I know that you think it'll all be alright if I do let you in but...how will this work??"
"That's for us to work on Jimin." the eldest of the three grunted. "We may not know, but it's important for us to work on it. We can make it work, we just need you on board Jimin....what do you say? Will you let us in?" they looked to the youngest, who sighed.
"Fine. But I better not regret this..." Jimin blushed as the two other men grinned happily.
"Can we hug you??" Hoseok asked excitedly, almost vibrating in his seat. They looked to Jimin with puppy eyes, until the youngest relented with an eye roll. The three got up and Hoseok and Yoongi immediately went and brought the smallest of the three between them, almost squishing him. Jimin gasped and started to blush, both of their string hands around him. Jimin had a bit of a strength kink sue him. But he smiled, relishing in their warmth.
I hope this'll work....

"Do you want us to drop you back home?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi and Hoseok letting go of the younger.
"If you please. I need to let my snake out." Jimin replied. "And I need to change. And take a shower."
"Alright let's go." Yoongi smiled, the three walking back into the mansion. They passed up Junhoe and the others, who were walking down the hallway. "Is everyone on the way? We'll be back; we need to drop Jimin off back to his house."
"Yea everyone is coming back. Their missions were a success." Yunhyeong smiled. "Bye Jimin it was nice to meet you!"
"Same. You guys are pretty cool." Jimin grinned and bowed. The men blushed, startled by Jimin's sweet face. His cheeks bunched up and his eyes closed; an eye smile. Yoongi and Hoseok starred to glare at their men, until they were shaken out of their stupor and smiled back at Jimin. "Ok let's go." Hoseok and Yoongi stopped glaring at their men and nodded, the three walking off.
Once they made it back to the front door, they walked out. But what they failed to notice was someone in a tree, staring at the three with binoculars. The person pulled out a phone, dialing a number.
"What did you find?" a deep, yet feminine voice answered sharply.
"They have someone new. They look...intimate with the person." the other person replied, watching as Hope and Suga got inside the car.
"Take a picture and send it to me." the person nodded and quickly took a picture.
"I took it Ma'am."
"Good. Now bring it back to me."
"Yes Ma'am."