Chapter 19

Yoongi and Hoseok carried Jimin to his room, where they laid him down. They tried to
leave to go back to their home, but Jimin suddenly grabbed their wrists, and they looked down at the younger. Jimin stared at them with uncertain eyes, glancing back and forth between the two men.
     "Jimin?" Yoongi asked first, looking down at the smaller. "Are you alright?"
     "C-Can you maybe.......stay the night with me? It's just that I kinda don't want to be alone tonight...and I want you guys to stay here...is that ok? I don't want to overstep or anything.."
      "Jiminie....of course we can stay~" Hoseok smiled. "You aren't overstepping anything trust me ok? We don't have clothes though...and I don't want to sleep in the same clothes I've been wearing since Yoongi got shot."
     "You never went home?" Jimin asked, surprise evident on his face. And plus I have clothes in my closet for you guys! So it isn't a problem! I'll go find it!" Jimin shot up, trying to get to his closet. But Hoseok gently pushed him back down, which surprised the shorter. "Why??"
"We can find them for you Jimin!" Yoongi grinned and Hoseok nodded. The youngest hummed and reluctantly laid back down.
"Just.....don't open that box in there." he said, making Hoseok and Yoongi falter in their steps. "My drawer is right there." Hoseok went to the drawer while Yoongi went to the closet, but the oldest of the three was curious.
    What is in that box that Jiminie doesn't want us seeing? he asked himself, rummaging through the closet until he found a shirt that looked well enough to wear without being uncomfortable.
But when the grey haired man was grabbing the shirt, he accidentally kicked something in the corner. Since the door was closed, Yoongi secretly bent down and slowly opened the box. But his eyes widened; no wonder Jimin wanted to keep the box hidden!

     Hoseok dug through Jimin's drawer, picking out a large white shirt and some surprisingly big basketball shorts.
     "Jimin I know this can't fit you!" the black haired man cackled, taking off his own shirt. But he faltered when Jimin replied,
     "That's because it's not for me. Wonho left it here when he stayed the night."
     Immediately, jealousy surged through the older, but he kept the smile on his face.
    Let's not be jealous of someone who can't even have Jimin... the man scoffed, smirking to himself. Hoseok folded his shirt and took off his pants, leaving himself in his deep red boxers.
     "Jiminie do I have to wear clothes in your bed?" the older asked, turning around. But he smirked when he saw Jimin staring at him with parted lips. "Awwwww Jimin~you might want to close your mouth before a fly flies in there.."
     "S-Shut up!" the younger immediately flushed and hid under the covers. "B-But you can wear those boxers. I-If you want to of course! I don't mind..."
     "Thank you Jiminie you're such a doll~" Hoseok smiled as he took his clothes and folded them all, putting them on top of Jimin's drawer next to his t.v. The black haired man then went over to the right of Jimin's bed, where the smaller scooted over to.
      "Do you like to cuddle....?" Jimin asked hesitantly, taking Hoseok by surprise. "Because I like to...and I kind of want to be cuddled right now..."
     "Of course I like to cuddle! Me and Yoongi both do it every night! But he likes it when I'm the big spoon sometimes~"
     "Talking about me?" Yoongi finally emerged from the closet, with a new black shirt on. Jimin could see a hint of the bottoms of Yoongi's briefs, but he looked away with pink cheeks. "Jiminie can sleep in the middle and me and you can cuddle him. Easy as that."
     "Would you like that Jimin?" the two older men turned to the younger, who gulped. Jimin shyly nodded with red cheeks, allowing for Yoongi to get on his left. Soon, Jimin was between the two men, warm as can be. Basically in a hot man sandwich, which the smaller didn't mind. He felt Hoseok's arms wrap his waist and Yoongi's hands held onto his own, much smaller hands. "Is this ok with you Jimin?" Yoongi asked, his eyes shining through the moonlight coming from Jimin's window.
     "I like it..." Jimin smiled sleepily, his eyes slowly closing. Soon, Jimin was asleep.
This must be what happiness is...

     But Hoseok and Yoongi were still up, unable to sleep.
     "Guess what I saw in his closet Hobi?" Yoongi murmured, careful not to wake their sleeping soulmate.
      "What?" Hoseok whispered back, rubbing circles in Jimin's back. "Was it that box that Jimin wanted us not to look in?"
      "Yep. I didn't mean to look in it though; I accidentally kicked it. So it wouldn't be a big deal."
     ".......What was in it? He was so adamant about us not seeing it..."
     "It was a bunch of baby photos, and photos from his childhood and him being a teenager."
     "Wow really? I don't think Jimin has ever told us about his childhood. Or his parents.." and Yoongi hummed at that. "I wonder why?"
     "Maybe it's a sensitive subject with Jimin? I saw a photo in there of Jimin with a man and woman. But the woman's whole body was written on with a red pen. It was weird..." the elder rubbed Jimin's arms soothingly. "I hope nothing bad happened to him during his childhood. I would be livid..."
     "I would too Yoongi. I would be pissed." Hoseok frowned. "I'm glad he's here with us..."
     "I am too. I'm just happy he's happy now and not in that bad place in highschool."
     "I know. Let's hope to never run into Lee Taemin. I would kill him without mercy."

     Hwasa and Moonbyul were in an empty warehouse, with a man in front of them tied to a chair. Hwasa scoffed when the didn't move; Moonbyul must've knocked him our while taking him.
     "Is this Lee Taemin?" Hwasa asked the woman? who nodded. "Good. He looks like a little bitch." she daunted over to him, kicking his shins a few times. "Are you awake?"
     "W-Where am I...?" the man finally grunted out, a blindfold on his eyes. "Who are you???!"
     "You are in Hell and I am your worst nightmare Lee Taemin." Hwasa hissed out, staking her foot and leaning in onto the chair, right in the middle of Taemin's open legs. "Tell me, do you know a Park Jimin?"
     "P-Park Jimin???!? I hadn't heard that name in a long time..."
     "Well I heard about the terrible things that you did to him in highschool, and I'm frankly not a happy camper."
     "D-Did he send you to me??? What the fuck?!"
      "No he didn't. He doesn't even know where you are right now. He's with someone, and I want them gone as well. I'll get rid of them once I am done with you. You hurt my baby, and no one hurts Park Jimin."
      "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so harsh with him! My soulmate threatened me to cut ties with Jimin! I actually loved him..."
     "Well it doesn't matter now. He has me and he doesn't need you anymore. So you are disposable." Hwasa took out her gun, dragging it along Taemin's leg. It made the man shudder, and Hwasa smirked. "Byul?"
     "Yea Hwasa?" the woman replied, texting her girlfriend.
      "Go get my blowtorch. I want to have some fun~"

i miss taemin💔i hope he's doing good in his enlistment :) but here is the update! sorry for it being so late; i was at work😅