Chapter 5

⚠️tw: violence⚠️

     "I-I'm not scared of you..." Doyoung scoffed and stood up, "I just wanna speak to the pretty boy. Why the fuck are you intervening Min Yoongi?? This has nothing to do with you, so I suggest you back off!"
     "This has everything to do with me because I am his soulmate." Yoongi growled and Jimin gasped. He looked to the silver haired man, paling. "Oh shit."
     "I-I knew you knew..." Yoongi looked to Jimin, who looked down at his feet. "I shouldn't have come..."
     "How come you didn't want to meet us??"
     "I-" but Jimin's answer was interrupted by Doyoung, who scoffed.
     "So he is your soulmate?? Bullshit! I don't believe it!" the disgusting male took Jimin's wrist and dragged the smaller towards him, grinning sickly. "Come on pretty~won't you come home with me? You dont need this scumbag!"
"I sad no thank you." Jimin suddenly grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it, making him gasp in pain. Doyoung fell to the club floor with a groan and Jimin scoffed. "Fucking asshole." and he tried to walk away, but someone grabbed his wrist again.
"Wait! Please..." Yoongi pleaded and Jimin gulped. "Can't we just talk? Even for a moment?? Stay please..."
"I-Uh..." Jimin quickly looked around, trying to find a quick way out. That's when he noticed Nayeon and Jeongyeon were gone, and someone was quickly running down the club stairs and he was staring at Yoongi and Jimin. "P-Please let me go..." Jimin tried tugging his wrist out of the older's large hand, but Jimin noticed Doyoung getting up in the corner of his eyes and rolled his eyes.
"You think just because you are the biggest known mafia in Seoul you think you can get away with hitting Guan Doyoung??" he yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the club, including Hoseok. "Well guess what Min Yoongi??" The man unclipped his suit jacket, exposing a gun. Everyone started to scream and run out, and Jimin gasped in horror. Yoongi glanced at the smaller man and quickly pushed him behind him.
"Jimin you have to go. You can't see what is about to happen. Run home and do not look back." Yoongi commanded and Jimin nodded with glazed eyes. The smaller took off, his boots hitting the ground. Yoongi smiled softly and then frowned, turning around to Doyoung.  "This is just me and you! Jung Hoseok isn't anywhere near you so this is my chance! If I take you out, Ican get into the Boss's good graces again!" Yoongi glanced up and subtly nodded, which went unnoticed by Doyoung.
     "I wouldn't be so sure of that." the older scoffed. "What gang do you belong to? Some gangs know not to mess with Bangtan, especially me." he glanced at the top of the club again, seeing that he wasn't there.
Getting into position I see... Yoongi thought with a smirk.
"I belong to the Lees! The Lees answer to NO ONE!" once Doyoung screamed that one name, Yoongi sighed.
"Of fucking course you are with the Lees. The Lees will burn down and die, but you won't be alive to see that Lee Doyoung." Doyoung tried to quickly pull his gun out, but a sudden shot rung out and he fell to the floor with wide, terrified eyes. Yoongi grinned and sighed in relief. He looked down to the man, seeing a clean gunshot wound in the back of his head. "Thanks Joon! You and Kook can go now." he felt someone embrace him from the back and he smiled. "Hey Hoba."
     "Hey." his soulmate replied back, "He's dead isn't he?"
     "Yep. The fucking Lees again. Of course he was with the Lees of out all gangs."
     "That's the one you're having trouble with?"
     "Yes. They are starting to piss me off. They're a resistant bunch. They are new, so J need to put them in check."
     "You'll get it. Where is Jimin?"
     "I told him to hide. He probably ran off by now." Yoongi sighed and Hoseok frowned.
     "Don't worry. I made a special friend look up the place where he works. We can visit him tomorrow ok?" the taller kissed the side of his neck, making Yoongi grunt.
     "Yea yea ok. Tomorrow."

     Jimin ran as fast as he could, running out of the club. He saw the other people from the club all stand around outside fearfully, refusing to go inside. But Jimin didn't care; he immediately called Nayeon.
     "Hey Jimin! I'm so sorry for-" she tried to say, but Jimin cut her off.
     "I'm getting a Lyft. Don't talk to me at work tomorrow." and he hung up, sitting down on the curb. He started to dial the Lyft number, and that's when someone sat down next to him. "Oh hello." it was the guy from earlier, with the brown hair.
     "Hello. What are you doing?" he asked with a nice smile.
     "I am getting a Lyft since my friends are fucking assholes."
     "I see. Be careful, anyone can take you. This is a little too personal to say but...you should really talk to your soulmates. They would like to get to know you." and the tall man stood up and walked away, leaving Jimin flabbergasted.

     As soon as the brunet was home, he quickly ran into his apartment and locked his door. He went to his bathroom and took off his club clothes, leaving him in his tight black boxers. He ran the hot water and waited with trembling legs.
     Once it was full, he took off his remaining clothes and got inside. He put his knees to his eyes and burst out crying. The hot water burning his skin, but he couldn't care. He was too worked up from earlier. Jimin knew it was a bad idea to go to the club, but they didn't listen to him. They wanted him to have fun, but today wasn't fun at all. It was horrible and traumatizing. As he was crying in the bathtub, he suddenly remembered what that guy Yoongi, his soulmate, said:

     "You think just because you are the biggest known mafia in Seoul you think you can get away with hitting Guan Doyoung??"

     His soulmates were gangsters; part of the mafia.
     When his water started to get cold, Jimin numbly took out the stopper and let the water drain out. The brunet got out and slowly dried himself off, tear tracks on his blank face. Once he was dry, he got out of the bathroom, leaving his club clothes on the floor. Oh well, he can pick them up later.
     He walked to his bedroom and took out his night clothes: red boxers and a large white shirt. When he was done getting dressed, he slipped into his bed and sighed. Then, he cried himself to sleep.

      Someone sat behind a desk, anger written across their face.
      "So...you mean to tell me that Min Yoongi killed Doyoung??" their growled at the person in front of them.
     "N-No. It looked to be a sniper's job.." the terrified guy replied shakily, his knees knocking together.
     "They have a sniper you fucking idiot! You are making me angry. Say something reliable before I fucking shoot your brain out of your head."
     "They have another soulmate!!"
     "...Explain."
      "They just found another soulmate. Yoongi told Doyoung when they were arguing. He looks to be a civilian Boss." the man slowly walked over, sliding a picture to the person. It was definitely Yoongi and Doyoung, but someone small was behind the silver haired bastard. He had short brown hair, plump lips, and wide, terrified eyes that looked so teary and innocent. The clothes he had on was downright sinful, but he looked so scared. It turned them on. "Boss?"
      "Look him up. I want to know his name." the guy scrambled away. The man caressed the picture with one finger, sadistically smiling down at it. "You will be mine...."