Chapter 20🔞

Jimin woke up with body heat surrounding him, and he groaned lightly. The brunet tried to gently get up, as to not wake up his older soulmates, but a lanky arm tightened around his small waist and pulled him back down toward them with a light gasp. Jimin turned to the perpetrator and blushed; Hoseok's sleeping face in front of him.
"Hobi likes to cuddle in his sleep." another voice grunted put behind him and Jimin flushed darker as Yoongi's deep, raspy sleep voice murmured in his ear. "He won't let you go until he wakes up. Good morning though Jiminie." and Yoongi tilted Jimin's chin up, kissing him gently. Jimin's gasp was muffled by Yoongi's mouth, and the younger closed his honey brown eyes.
     Yoongi suddenly rolled on top of him, pinning Jimin's hands on his sides. He took Jimin's bottom lip in his mouth and bit down, making the smaller whimper and squirm. The older sucked on his tongue and Jimin gasped when he felt a hand sneak into his shirt.
"This is what I want to wake up to." Hoseok chuckled, sitting up a bit to suck on Jimin's neck. The two surrounded the younger, making him moan and mewl. Hoseok tweaked his nipple, and Yoongi started to go down his body. But when Jimin quickly grabbed Yoongi's wrist, they stopped their movement.
     "Jimin?" Yoongi started. "Are you ok? Are we hurting you?"
     "Are you sure you want to do this with me...? I mean..." Jimin blushed. "What if I'm bad at it..?"
     "A-Are you a virgin???" Hoseok asked with wide eyes, and Jimin quickly started to shake his head.
     "No! I've done stuff...with Taemin." at the name, the two men's eyes darkened.
      "We'll make you forget all that bastard." Yoongi darkly chuckled and Jimin gulped, and nodded. Yoongi and Hoseok grinned menacingly, and they pounced. 
     "Ah, shit-" Jimin gasped out and closed his eyes in pleasure when Yoongi started to suck hickies on his soft stomach, and Hoseok smiled cockily.
     "Yeah?" the black haired man chuckled, leaning in to suck a mark into the flesh of his shoulder. "Little Jiminie likes to have little love bites all over him?" Jimin doesn't answer, and Hoseok slapped his thigh. "Answer me Jimin."
      "I-I do!" the brunet whined, and Hoseok cooed and ran his hand through Jimin's hair. And the smaller suddenly gasped out, and the older looked down to see Yoongi sucking the younger off.
     Jimin choked out a pitiful sound when Yoongi gave him small kitten licks around his cock. It's all soft, warm, and delightfully tight-he wanted to come so badly.
     "Yoongiiiii," Jimin squirmed, and Yoongi looked up with his eyebrow raised. "You're gonna make me come! Please let me come!" Yoongi chuckled, and Jimin smiled hopefully.
     "You can come," the oldest laughed meanly, but he started to curl his hand around Jimin's slicked cock. "But we need to as well, so you'll have to come many times." The warm cave of Yoongi's hand makes Jimin sob and sniffle as he spills into Yoongi's hands, hips bucking pitifully as the two older men smirked mockingly.
     Jimin whined when his dick was released from Yoongi's warm hand, and he blushed when the slightly taller man licked his hand clean.
     "You think he can take your cock too, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as he slithered up Jimin's pliant body, pressing a fond kiss to Jimin's mouth. The two roughly kissed as Yoongi wiped the last of Jimin's come on his bedsheet, and he looked to his two younger soulmates. Hoseok moved from Jimin's warm mouth, manhandling the smaller to his liking so he'd be face down, ass in the air.
     "You ok Jimin?" the oldest of the three asked, and Jimin nodded with glassy eyes. "Ok good." he suddenly landed a sharp smack to the fat of Jimin's ass, making the younger squeak and groan. "Do you want our cocks Jimin?" Yoongi sneered, and Jimin quickly nodded. "Give us words. We can't help you if you can't talk."
     "Want it," Jimin pleaded. "Give me your cocks please! I can take it I swear!" Jimin sobbed and whimpered when he felt Hoseok's thumb press against the pucker of his hole, and Yoongi grinned. "P-Please! Put it in!"
     "Ok baby whatever you say." Hoseok smiled fondly as he finally sank a long finger into Jimin.
     "Look at him," Yoongi hummed, wrapping his hand around the younger's slick cock and ran a hand through Jimin's damp brown hair. "So cute~"
     "I-I'm cute?" Jimin asked worriedly, and two nodded with matching grins.
      "The cutest baby boy~" Hoseok giggled and Jimin whined when Hoseok started to finger fuck him with another finger.
     Hoseok pressed two fingers in, then three, and Jimin trembled as Yoongi got in front of him with his cock. Jimin looked up, and Yoongi raised an eyebrow.
     "You know what to do." the taller smiled and Jimin nodded, taking Yoongi's large cock into his mouth. But Jimin seemed to get restless, wiggling his ass so Hoseok could go deeper into him. The taller of the three scoffed, and stopped his ministrations, making Jimin gasp and shake.
     "Noooooo!" he whined, and Hoseok landed a hard slap to Jimin's already red ass.
     "Be careful now." Hoseok warned with dark eyes. "Don't be a brat Jimin. Me or Yoongi don't like brats. Right Yoongi?" the younger looked to his older soulmate, who nodded shakily as Jimin went back to sucking him off. "Yoongi is a brat, so he knows what I do to brats like you and him."
     "W-What do you do to brats?" Jimin gasped out, Yoongi's cock slipping out his throat.
     "I punish them." and Jimin whined as Hoseok took his fingers out. "Oh don't worry baby! I'm gonna fill you up~" Hoseok pressed the blunt head of his cock against Jimin's hole, making the smaller tremble in delight, waiting for the intrusion.
     And when Hoseok sank into Jimin's warm
heat, Jimin suddenly came again.
     "Look the baby came again." Yoongi scoffed, taking Jimin's hair into his hands and forcing the younger's mouth back on his dick. The sounds coming out of Jimin came out garbled and whining, especially when Hoseok started to properly fuck into him.
     "We didn't even get to come yet," Hoseok growled, one hand firm on the Jimin's lower back and another at the base of his neck, adding to the already overwhelming amount of sensations the smaller was feeling. "Such a bad boy...so selfish~"
      "I'm not a bad boy!" Jimin whined out, pouting to Hoseok. "I'm good boy...!"
      "Then don't come again Jiminie. You need to come with us ok?" Yoongi gently smiled, and Jimin nodded as he went back to sucking Yoongi's cock. Jimin was gagging on Yoongi's cock, as he was being completely railed into oblivion by Hoseok.
The smaller completely forgot about going to work, too busy trying not to come so he could come with his soulmates. Hoseok and Yoongi both started to get rough with their thrusting, and Jimin gargled on the oldest's large cock.
      "Fuck I'm about to come." Yoongi cursed, and Jimin started to suck even harder.
      "Me too." Hoseok gritted out, his thrusts getting sloppy. "All together ok Jiminie?" and the smaller nodded.
      Even when Hoseok had spilled into Jimin's hole and Yoongi spilled inside Jimin's mouth, the position changed again. This time, Jimin was straddling Yoongi and the oldest laid on his back. He slipped his cock into Jimin's hole, and the small could do nothing but make a small pained noise.
     "Now Jiminie, we're about to do something new, so will you be ok with it?" Hoseok asked, looking to Jimin. The smaller nodded, but the taller tsked, "Words Jimin."
     "Y-Yes." Jimin weakly said, holding onto Yoongi's shoulders as the oldest gently thrusted up into him. Hoseok then added fingers next to Yoongi's cock fucking up into their young soulmate, and Jimin wailed. He felt absolutely filled, and Hoseok addled two more fingers.
     Soon, Hoseok added his own cock from
behind the smaller, and the two started to fuck Jimin in earnest. All the while, their hands couldn't stop exploring the Jimin's lithe body. They tugged at his dusky brown nipples, bit into the soft flesh of his red and purple dotted neck, shoulders, and chest, and they jerked the poor boy off till he spurted all over their hands,  the three of them fainting in exhaustion.