Chapter 23

As the day went on, Jimin could feel Hyejin staring at him. But he simply chose to ignore it, and he continued serving people without looking at the weird woman once. Then Nayeon came up to him to ask him to switch places with her, and he be the waiter.
So now Jimin is serving the orders and being the waiter. He went up to Hyejin first, and she grinned at him weirdly. Jimin pushed the feeling away and smiled.
      "What did you want to order today ma'am?" Jimin asked politely, and the woman scoffed. "Is there something wrong?"
      "No need for the ma'am Jimin. Just call me Hyejin~" she replied with a lazy smirk, which made Jimin uncomfortable and the brunet man looked away. "But I would like a chocolate croissant and maybe a black coffee if you please."
      "Right away." Jimin wrote down her order and bowed, quickly walking away and shrugging off the feeling of uneasiness. He made his way to all of the tables, and saved his two soulmates for last. Hoseok and Yoongi watched him walk up to him with matching grins on their handsome faces, and Jimin giggled as he walked faster.
     "Hey beautiful~" Hoseok smiled once Jimin stopped by them, and Yoongi saluted as Jimin blushed pink. "Coming to take our orders now sweetheart?"
      "Yep! Nayeon wanted me to switch with her, so I'll be taking everyone's orders now. So what would you guys like to eat?" and the two older men hummed.
      "Maybe some coffees? I think Seokjin cooked at the house." Yoongi replied. "But we want to ask you something before we left."
      "What is it?" Jimin asked absentmindedly as he wrote down their coffee orders. "I hope it's something good~"
      "We want to take you out on a date Jimin. Just the three of us." Hoseok grinned, running a hand through his raven black hair. "Since we've never took you on one before, we thought we should take you out and bedazzle you. Amaze you~"
      "Amaze me huh?" the brunt man mused with a smirk. "I'm pretty amazed already, but I would love to go on a date. But, aren't we doing this kind of backwards? We were supposed to go on a date, then have sex. But we already had sex and now we're going on a date."
     "......Well that's true but we still wanna do it." Yoongi huffed. "So? Do you want to go on a date with us?" and Jimin blushed.
      "I would love to~" and the two men cheered, not noticing the eyes glaring at them from the stools.

     A date??? They get to go on a date with Jimin while I just stand here and do nothing??? Not on my watch they're not... Hwasa thought angrily. Then, she suddenly got a text. She opened her phone and smiled.
     "It's set in motion ma'am; the warehouse is set to explode soon." Wheein texted her. "But something is wrong; Moonbyul and Solar haven't come back from Jihyo's house and they've been ignoring my calls..."
       "it's fine wheein. theyll be back." Hwasa replied. "now stop texting me."
      Hwasa set down her phone and watched as Jimin, Hope, and Suga talked with each other.
      Hwasa didn't know much about the two gang leaders, but she knew that they were dangerous. They didn't have a reputation for being one of the most deadly gangs in Seoul for nothing.
      They were ruthless; killing without mercy. And they were secretive too; keeping their names and their activities out of the public eye. But anyone who lives in Seoul knows who Bangtan is.
     Illegal drugs, assassins, and everything else; Bangtan has. They sell of their drugs and other things, but the only thing they won't do is sell humans. They won't kill women or children either. Which makes Hwasa's job a lot easier.
     One of these days they'll slip up, and then I'll just snatch away their title.

      As Jimin gave them their coffees, Yoongi and Hoseok started to talk once the younger went to give out other orders.
      "We meet with them in three days correct?" Hoseok asked, and Yoongi nodded. "I hope it goes well..."
"Even though we both know it's a trap Seok?" Yoongi replied, a blank expression on his cold face as Hoseok nodded with a sigh. "We might as well get it over with and pack some weapons in case my words are true, which I'm pretty positive that it's a trap. No lives need to be lost there, so we need to be careful once we meet up with them."
"I'll tell the others. Who are we bringing with us though? Lord knows this leader will have reinforcements."
"Yea we can bring Joon and Kook. They're our strongest bets."
"Alright I'll tell them. But what are we supposed to tell Jiminie?" and Yoongi froze. "He'll be wondering where we'll be..."
"We'll send him off to our mansion; maybe let him meet Taehyung." the grey haired man replied. "Taehyung only coops up with Seokjin, so this might be good for both of them."
"That's true...." Hoseok hummed. "Shall we be going?" they were about to get up, when they suddenly got a call. Hoseok picked up his phone, and immediately flinched at the yelling. "Namjoon??? What's going on?!"
"There's been an explosion at the Daegu warehouse!!" and Hoseok paled, hanging up on the man.
"Hoseok?" Yoongi asked with worried eyes. "What is it?"
"We gotta go. Something happened at the warehouse in Daegu."

Once Jimin turned around to ask when they were going on their date, the two men were quickly running out of the diner.
Did something happen....? Jimin thought, jumping up when he heard a throat clear irritably behind him. The brunet quickly turned around to see Hyejin staring at him with mirth in her dark eyes.
"Did you need something Hyejin?" Jimin asked with a head tilt, but the woman shook her head.
"Are those two men your boyfriends?" Hyejin asked, and Jimin gulped.
      "Yes they are. Why do you ask?"
     "Just wondering...seems like they don't pay much attention to you Jimin. And you seem like the type to want love and care; which you won't get from them it looks like."
      "First of all, Hyejin. You don't know me; nor do you know my soulmates. So you have no right what to say about our relationship. Second of all, I do want love and care. And they give it to me, so I don't get what you are talking about. They treat me like an equal, someone that they can trust and love. So I would really appreciate if you wouldn't try to talk shit about my relationship with my soulmates when I don't even know you. Good day ma'am." and Jimin stormed off. Leaving Hyejin fuming.
     He didn't fall for it!!

     Jimin stormed to the back, where Nayeon was on the phone talking to Jeongyeon.
      "Hey I'll call you back babe..." Nayeon said after taking one look at Jimin's face, tapping her phone and laying it beside her. "Jiminie? You look angry...."
       "That's because I am!" Jimin fumed. "This random lady who saved me from getting drugged at a club once suddenly shows up at my job and tries to manipulate me?! What the fuck???"
      "Wait Jimin calm down. Tell me everything." and Jimin sighed, sitting next to the older woman and telling her everything that happened a couple of minutes ago. "Wow. What the fuck. And she doesn't even know you?!"
      "She doesn't! So I don't know why she even told me that!"
       "How does she even know where you work?" and at that Jimin froze.
     Wait.....how did she know...?