Chapter 11

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Yoongi, and Hoseok watched as Jimin shuffled under the drawer under his t.v., actively searching for his photo album.
     "It's here somewhere..." Jimin murmured, arching his back to get inside a little more.
      "Is this photo shoot something amazing?" Hoseok asked absentmindedly, watching with dark, rapt eyes as Jimin wiggled his ass in excitement, crawling out of the t,v. drawer. "He seems really....excited."
     "This photo shoot was cool as fuck." Jeongyeon replied, "Because he did it naked."
     "WHAT?!" and that's when Jimin finally got out of the cabinet, waddling over to them with wide, starry eyes. .
     "I found it!" he giggled. "Now sit on the couch and let me show you the best thing I ever did." the shorter ushered them to his couch, sitting in the middle.
     Nayeon and Jeongyeon were on his left and Hoseok and Yoongi were on his right. He opened the brown photo album, which they gasped at.
     It was a picture of Jimin by himself, wearing nothing but a silk wrapping around certain parts of his nude body. He had gold flakes everywhere as well; on his face, shoulders, which those made it down to his chest. The brunet was looking at the camera with dark, sultry eyes.
      "Wow..." Yoongi gulped, and Jimin's cheeks pinkened.
     "Thanks..." he blushed, flipping the pages. "Now let's continue!"

     Hwasa made it back to her home, her right hand waiting for her. She huffed and glared at the girl, who jumped.
     "Hello ma'am..." the girl smiled.
"Clean it." she demanded hastily, throwing the bag to the girl. "Now Wheein."

     "Yes ma'am as you wish

"Yes ma'am as you wish." Wheein replied, taking the bag to her chest. "Do I have permission to ask you a question?"
"What do you want. Make it quick." Hwasa huffed, cracking her neck and sitting down at her dinner table. "And I'm having a meeting in a little while so don't bother us."
"Y-You seem a little angry...are you ok?"
"No I am not. I am very upset. Look up more information about Park Jimin. I want to know more about him."
"M-May I ask why ma'am?"
"No. Mind your fucking business and do what I ask. No questions. Understand?"
"Y-Yes ma'am. I'm sorry."

They all sat at the table, happily eating. Hoseok and Yoongi tried to leave to go back home, but Nayeon forced them to stay.
     "You want us to stay?" Hoseok asked with a gasp, and Yoongi crossed his arms.
"We want to get to know you guys!" she smiled and her girlfriend nodded next to her. "You guys seem cool! And we want to know the men that want to date our lovely Jiminie!"
"Thanks..." Yoongi blushed.
"They might have something to do.." Jimin tried to protest, but Hoseok scoffed. "What?"
"Nah. My....associates can deal with that tiny little problem! I can hang with your friends Jimin! If you want us to.." Hoseok grinned, and the younger sighed.
"I guess....if you aren't busy.."
And that's where it ended, with Jeongyeon ordering takeout and the four of them eating at Jimin's table. Once they were done, Jimin tried to stand up to clean the dishes, but Hoseok and Yoongi stopped him.
"What?" Jimin asked with a pout, looking at the two taller men. "Can't I clean my own dishes?"
"We can wash them for you guys!" the black haired man grinned, shaking Jimin off. "We are the guests of course!"
"But you don't live here..." Jimin huffed. "Guests don't do the dishes."
"It's our pleasure to clean Jimin..." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Now go sit down and talk with your friends. No interruptions."
"Fine." the youngest huffed, and turned around. Once he was gone however, Hoseok groaned.
"He never told us where his cleaning stuff was..."

"So...." Nayeon giggled once Jimin sat down next to her. "They're pretty cool right...? You like them?"
"I guess." Jimin replied with an eye roll. "Doesn't really matter to me."
"Jimin we see you when they aren't looking at you...You liiiiiike them~" Jeongyeon cackled, and Jimin immediately shushed the two girls.
"Shut up! They could hear you!"
"Jiminie....~"
"Not now Jeongyeon..." Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. "I'm just...holding my heart in a cage for the future...I don't want to get hurt in the end and for them to leave me.."
"Jimin..." the two girls sighed in unison.
"They seem to really like you Jiminie!" Nayeon whined. "And they're handsome too!"
"What." Jeongyeon looked to the older girl, who cheekily grinned. "Not funny."
"You just get jealous easily~"
"You are not funny."
"Ew. Get a room." Jimin groaned. "I don't want to see this PDA."
"Oh shut up Jimin."

Hwasa looked at the pictures, seeing Jimin sitting down and talking to two girls. She had Wheein call one of her buddies to go and spy on Jimin for her, but she is not liking what she is seeing.
"Who are they?" she demanded. "Tell me Wheein."
"They are his friends. Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon. And they are soulmates." Wheein answered. "Nothing more; they aren't dating him."
"Ok. I see that Suga and Hope are in there as well. Why are they there?"
"I don't know ma'am. I don't know how they know of this boy. All I know is that they dropped him home."
"Fuck. If that is their last goddamn soulmate...no matter. Soulmate or not, he's mine. I'll have him; one way or the other. Send out some men. Cause some trouble. Make sure that they know that it's me. Make them leave."
"Yes ma'am...."
Mine....he's all mine...!

     "What were we called here for? Hobi and Yoongi aren't even here." a voice hissed. Bobby sighed and grunted,
      "They said they would be back after they dropped off Jimin." and at that, the man gasped.
     "Who is Jimin??"
     "Seokjin sir please calm down." Bobby pleaded.

     How can I be calm when I don't know where my two friends are???" the older, more broad man huffed and crossed his arms

     "Sorry sir."
     "Anyways, where is Nam-" a voice chuckled from the doorway, and everyone turned around. "Speaking of the devil. Hey Namjoon."
"Hey Jin. Where is Hobi and Yoongi?" the taller smiled.
"With some dude named Jimin." Jin replied, which made Namjoon's eyes widen.
"They finally did something. Good."
"What do you mean?"
"That's their last soulmate." and at that, everyone gasped.
"Wow.." Jin chuckled. "That's something I'd never see.."
"Guys....you need to see this." Chanwoo gulped, turning the computer to the men. "There was an explosion at one of our warehouses."
"Fuck. Someone call Hoseok and Yoongi now!"

"They are pretty cool dudes Jimin!" Nayeon smiled, making Jimin blush. "The universe chose correctly~"
"S-Shut up..." Jimin whined and jutted out his lip. "You are always teasing me...!"
"Cause you are so funny to tease~" Jeongyeon cackled.
"Leave me alone..."
"Nope!" the two girls grinned in unison, which made Jimin groan.
"Meanies...." and at that, the three girls giggled. But suddenly, the two men rushed out of the kitchen, with matching grim expressions. "Hey you guys ok?"
"We're having some trouble at one of our warehouses. We'll see you tomorrow." Yoongi growled, the two running out of his apartment with a door slam. Which left Jimin with his friends.
"Warehouse...?" Nayeon hummed to herself.
"We never asked but...what do Hoseok and Yoongi do for a living?" Jeongyeon asked, which immediately made Jimin start to sweat. I mean...how could he tell them that his soulmates might be leaders of a gang.
"WHAT?! GANG!!?!?"
Oops, did he say that out loud...?