Chapter 2

Hoseok sighed as Jinyoung was taken out of his sight. He felt the familiar scribbling of his arm and smiled, rolling up his sleeves and looking down.
You done yet? Yoongi wrote and Hoseok smiled. He rolled back his sleeve up and walked out, getting into his limousine.
     "Drive." he commanded. "I need to go see my Yoongi." his chauffeur nodded meekly and started the car, the limo starting up and driving off. It was dark once he made it back to their home, the raven haired man took out his house key and unlocked the house, looking around for his husband. "Yoongs Helloooo???"
     "I always tell you to stop fucking calling me Yoongs Hobi." he heard someone scoff and he looked to the hallway, seeing Yoongi walking up to him. The shorter walked up and kissed Hoseok on the cheek. "You never answered my question...."
     "I didn't have a pen on me baby..." the taller pouted, bringing his husband into a tight hug. "Sorry hyung~"
     "Whatever..." the older huffed, but hugged back with a small smile. "Did you get rid of Jinyoung? Did he talk?"
     "Nope. He unfortunately kept his dirty dog mouth closed...surprisingly."
     "Well that sucks I guess. I wanted to know who he was tryna sell our info to..."
     "Same. But guess we'll never know. Now did my Yoongi hyungie cook for me??"

     The next morning Jimin woke up with a tired moan, flinching when he heard the tell tale bleeping of the alarm on his phone. He reached out from under his blanket and patted around, feeling for the rude awakening. Once he found it, the brunet peeked out from the covers with furrowed brows and shut off the alarm, getting out from under the warmth of his large blanket with a meek groan. He cracked his neck and sighed, pouting a bit. Jimin slowly got up and shook his feet a bit to get some type of feeling back into them. He slid on some pants and put on his sneakers. He got out of his room and went to Michi's cage, greeting his pet.
     "Morning Chi~Mama is going to get your food now 'kay?" he smiled and looked at Michi, who was sleeping. "Aw my tired little baby...Mama will be right back." Jimin went to his bathroom and brushed his teeth, brushing his unruly brown hair down when he was done. He deemed himself ready and left his small apartment, going inside of his car and driving off with a smile. Once he made it to the pet store, he got out of his car and went inside of the pet store.
     "Hello! What can we help you with sir?" an employee smiled.
     "I need some mice for my snake." the brunet replied.
     "Ok well follow me!" Jimin nodded and the two went to the snake isle. "Live mice or dead mice?"
     "Uhhhh live if you please. Michi likes them when they move." the girl nodded and Jimin looked as the employee grabbed three mice and put them in a small cage.
     "Here you go sir!" she smiled and he smiled back, grabbing the cage and going to the register. "Have a good day!" Jimin payed for the mice and walked out, but not before he bumped into someone.
     "Hey!" Jimin huffed, holding the cage close to his chest. "Watch where you're going sir!" But the smaller boy gulped at the glare he got. "Oh S-Sorry..." Jimin gulped and dusted off his pants with one hand. The man he bumped into stared at him for a bit, and then smiled a bit.
     "Hey it's ok." he chuckled and Jimin blushed. "Are you ok?"
     "Yea I am. Are you?"
     "Yep! Why do you have mice?"
     "To feed my pet snake. Why are you here?"
     "To get some stuff for my dog. Having a snake is so badass!"
     "T-Thanks..." Jimin blushed and flinched when he felt someone writing on his forearm. The other guy looked down at his arm and Jimin peeked at his arm.
     Hey Hobi are you almost done shopping? was written on Jimin's forearm. The shorter looked up and noticed the other man suddenly had a pen in his hand. The man wrote on his arm and Jimin looked down to see words being written on his wrist.
yea! im just getting here to the pet store! Jimin's eyes widened and he paled, looking up at the man who was smiling down at his arm. The shorter gulped and slowly backed up, running away. He quickly got into his car and turned it on, glancing back at the man who was staring right back at him with an unreadable expression on his face. Jimin peeked off, leaving Hoseok where he stood.

     Once that boy was gone, Hoseok quickly took out his phone and called Yoongi.
     "Hey I thought we were writing to each other." was the first thing the older said.
     "Yoongi, I think I just found our second soulmate!" Hoseok hissed and Yoongi was quiet on the other end for a bit.
     ".....How?" he quietly asked. "What the fuck happened!?"
     "I met him here at the store. We bumped into each other and we were talking for a bit. Until you wrote to me and we both looked down at the same time! He probably thought I wasn't paying attention to him, but I saw how scared he looked when he saw your writing on his arm. And when I wrote back, he immediately looked at his wrist! Where I was writing to you!! Isn't that weird?? I think it was him! Our soulmate!!"
     "Shit...did you talk to him and try to find out why he didn't want to write to us?!"
     "No...before I could, he ran off. I think he realized that we were soulmates and ran away. He really doesn't want to talk to us..." Hoseok weakly chuckled and looked down to the ground. "I don't even want to shop here anymore now. I had to lie to him and say that I was getting dog food for our nonexistent dog..."
     "...Fuck what will we do?? He left."
     "I'll head home and we'll try to figure out what to do. We can get dirt on that guy another day. We need to try and write to him."

     Jimin quickly got out of his car and ran inside of his house, slamming the door shut and locking it. He sped ran to Michi's cage and gave her the small mice with a weak smile. When he was done, he paced around his living room; he suddenly decided to call Nayeon. He grabbed his phone from his pockets and dialed his friend's number.
     "Hello?" she answered.
     "Nayeon...I'm in some deep shit right now." Jimin hissed. "I'm so scared..."
     "Hold on Ill put you on speaker..." he heard fumbling from the other side and he heard another voice.
     "Hey Jiminie!" Jeongyeon shouted.
     "Hi Jeongyeon. Help me!!" Jimin whined.
     "What's wrong Jimin?" Nayeon asked.
     "Fuck I think I just found one of my soulmates...." it was quiet on the other side, until he heard the two younger girls starting to laugh. "Not funny! Come on guys help me! I didn't want them to find me!"
     "Ahhh Jimin this is hilarious!" Nayeon giggled.
     "Sorry Jimin but it is." Jeongyeon snorted. Jimin rolled his eyes, but gulped when he felt scribbling on his arm. He looked down and he paled.
     why did you run...? i just wanted to talk to you...
     A tad rude don't you think so?