Chapter 28

"Shit..." Soobin cursed, "It's Hwasa up there!"
"Shut the fuck up before she hears us hyung..!" Beomgyu hissed quietly, and Soobin rolled his eyes. The six of them watched as Hwasa talked animatedly on her phone, her dress trailing behind her as she paced back and forth.
"Yes of course. They killed half of my men huh....why am I not fucking surprised. Oh well, they won't find Jimin I'm sure of it. Wait-what do you mean that Jimin is gone from
his room?!? He escaped from his cell!!?? Well did you check the cameras???......Wheein. Wheein took my Jimin out of his room, and you can't find either of them??" Hwasa growled, hanging up the phone. She stood there for a couple of seconds, then suddenly threw the phone against the wall, breaking it.
"Fuck that scared me..." Yeonjun gulped, and Jimin nodded.
"Now all I need to do is find Jimin....all I need is Jimin..." Hwasa muttered, her body rocking back and forth. The six men jumped up in shock when the sounds of gunshots got closer and closer, and the door Jimin previously came from slammed open. Jimin almost gasped when Yoongi and Hoseok came into view, with the other four men behind them.
"We finally fucking found you," Hoseok hissed, aiming his gun towards the woman and shooting. But she ducked and flipped the table next to her, hiding behind it. "Can't hide from us forever Hwasa! Where is Jimin??"
"Why should I even tell you? He belongs to me." Hwasa eerily smirked, peeping her head out to shoot her own gun. Yoongi and the others started running, hiding behind smaller steel containers. But it was too late, she hit Hoseok in the leg. The black haired man cried out, and Yoongi gasped out in shock. Before the younger fell, Yoongi grabbed him and the six men tumbled behind a storage container.
"A shoot out! Hope hyung was hit!" Taehyun gasped. "We need to help them!"
"Jimin you gotta run away." Hueningkai commanded gently, and Jimin nodded with a quiet sniffle. "Get as far away from here as you can, before she finds you." All he wanted to do was be by his soulmates, but he knew that it was dangerous to be here around gunfire. But he knew he had to stay; he had to be here in case something happened to his soulmates; his life partners.
Please be safe Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung....

"I can't get a full shot at her," Yoongi hissed, the shooting hitting his sensitive ears. He looked to Hoseok, who was holding a piece of shirt to his bleeding wound, his face pinched in pain. "You ok Hobi??"
     "Yea I'm fine." Hoseok gritted out as a reply. "Worry about Hwasa."
"Us either hyung." Namjoon grunted towards Yoongi, watching as men poured out from doors, shooting their own guns towards them. "But we need to take care of these fucking bastards first before we can get to Hwasa." Namjoon and Taehyung looked to the men, directing their guns towards the men.
      "We're outnumbered guys!" Jungkook yelled, shooting a man dead in the face. But when someone else shot another man, the others turned around to see Taehyun grinning madly. "Taehyun!"
     "Hey hyungs!" Soobin waved from behind a container.
     "All five of you are here???" Seokjin asked over the loud gun shots, and Beomgyu replied.
      "Yea! I just called Hyunjin over the walkie-talkie! He and the others are coming now! But Mingi had to bring back Yeosang because he got shot in the arm!" Yoongi cursed under his breath, reloading his gun.
     Then, all hell broke loose. The ten gang members, not counting Hoseok, all got out from behind the containers, emptying their loads on their enemies. Soon, dead bodies decorated the ground, and Yoongi came out of hiding, holding his gun up and aiming it where Hwasa was hiding.
      "This is pointless to hide now Hwasa!" Hoseok yelled over the quietness, still hiding behind the container. "You lost; it's obvious!"
"You're really fucking crazy if you think you'll leave here with Jimin in your clutches!" Hwasa replied back with a crazed chuckle. "He's mine; forever and ever! And Jimin, know this! When they die tonight, it's on your hands! So just come out; I know you're in here!!" and both Yoongi and Hoseok paled. "It doesn't have to be like this! All you have to do is come out, and I'll spare them."
".....What...." Hoseok and Yoongi looked to each other with wide eyes, looking around.
"Come on Jimin! You know we're meant to be! Me and you; Jimin and Hwasa forever!" Hwasa hoped; oh did she hope. She hoped Jimin would come to his senses, to realize that she was the one for him, and not Suga and Hope.
     Jimin......

Jimin paled when he heard his name being called out, and he slowly peeked from behind the large container. Yoongi was standing out in the middle of the warehouse in front of him, a determined look on his face. Hwasa came out of hiding as well, a deranged smile on her face. The two were pointing their guns at each other.
"Ah, there he is~" she giggled, staring straight at him. Jimin gasped and hid again, holding his mouth with his hands, his eyes closed. "My Jiminie~Just come out so we can talk, I won't hurt you baby..."
"Please don't hurt them...." Jimin whispered out, standing up and walking away from the container. "Just leave them alone Hwasa..."
"Call me Hyejin dear. You know my name~" Hwasa smiled hopefully, holding her arms. "Come to me my dear...~" Jimin slowly started to walk, glancing to Yoongi with trembling hands. Yoongi stared back at him with tears in his eyes, pleading for him not to walk towards the woman. Jimin stopped slightly behind the older, his heart pounding in his ears.
"....Hyejin. This needs to end now; there needs to be no more bloodshed!" Jimin yelled out, staring daggers at the taller woman. "This is fucking insane! This will not make me love you Hyejin! I belong with my soulmates, who share my soul with me and who loved me unconditionally. And you are not for me Hyejin, not now and not ever in our lifetime. I will never be with you. So this whole thing; kidnapping me and trying to kill my lovers, was pointless! This'll only make me hate you more than I already do. So please, for the both of us, end this now."
"But Jimin I-" but the brunet interrupted her.
"No! No buts! There is no negotiating here Hyejin; I will never love you and nothing will change that. My heart will never open to the likes of you. My heart belongs to my soulmates." Jimin sniffed, wiping his tears. She just stood there, her head hanging down. Her whole body was trembling.
".....fault." she mumbled, stumbling forward a bit.
"What??" Jimin's eyes widened a bit, walking a step back.
"THIS IS THEIR FAULT!!!! IF THEY WERENT ALIVE, I WOULD BE YOUR SOULMATE!!! I LOVE YOU, NOT THEM!!" she suddenly aimed her gun towards Yoongi, but she was suddenly tackled to the ground. A mess of red hair was fighting with her, and her gun tumbled to the ground.
"Taehyun please be careful!!" Soobin yelled out, and they all watched as the two fought with wide eyes. Taehyun tried to get to the gun, but she took his ankles and dragged him away from it. It was a push and pull; almost a game to see who got to the gun first. Whenever one would get close to the weapon, the other would drag them away and they would be fighting again. But there was something horrifying that Taehyun didn't know, and it costed him dearly.
     Hwasa quickly pulled out a knife from her wedding dress and stabbed the red headed boy in the stomach, kicking him away. Taehyun rolled towards the wall lifelessly, and his members ran towards him, screaming his name. Hwasa finally ran to the gun, aiming it towards Yoongi. She pulled the trigger.
     Then, everything flew by in slow motion. Jimin yelled out no, running towards the older man. He stepped in front of the grey haired man, pushing Yoongi to the ground. Then, his stomach felt hot. Jimin didn't utter a word, he just looked down.
     Oh I'm bleeding.... Jimin thought in his head, and then he fell.
     "JIMIN!!!!!!"

im so sorry i do not know how to write fight scenes, so im sorry if this is cringey or if its too fast😅
so yea, jimin was shot! someone(they know who they are) got what they wanted.
i wanted to give you guys a double update today bc i have school tomorrow, so i wouldnt be able to do it. so yea😅
i hope you guys have a good day or night!