Training

The military already had a uniform prepared for me. The uniform had enough room for my wings inside but had slits on the back so that I could pull them out if needed. Since no one really knew my last name, my name tag read "Private Lea". "We train in the big hall across the training yard," Matthew explained as I got dressed. My old clothes were torn from the fight with Daemon and were thrown away. Matthew and I walked outside the building we were in. We walked along a path heading for another large building. People were standing in squadrons being yelled at by sergeants, and training in many different ways. Matthew pushed me to hurry. Soon we reached the giant hall and went inside.
Tyler and Jacob were sparring on a mat in the middle of the room. Rosa was in a corner flying and dodging paint balls that were being shot at her. Luna was crawling under barbed wire, flinching when her back touched the metal. Fang was climbing a wall, with barely anything to grab onto to use to climb, in his wolf form. Skyler was holding a gun and was lining up a shot at a target a few feet away from him. Jacob flipped Tyler over his shoulder and threw him on his back on the floor behind him. Tyler sat up and rubbed his back. "Matthew, you're back. Oh hey, Lea's finally up, about time, welcome back," Jacob announced, looking at us. I waved nervously. It felt like everyone had changed, even though it had only been a week or two according to Sergeant James.
Over the next few weeks, Matthew, Jacob, Skyler, Rosa, Fang, Luna, and Tyler trained me hard. I quickly learnt how to fire a gun, dodge bullets, fight hand to hand combat without using my powers to aid me, climb walls with little to no hand holds, and complete the many agility courses. Scientists also helped Rosa, Skyler, and I to use our powers well. Rosa had learnt that she had a healing ability that could reduce most wounds to scars in a few minutes. Skyler learnt how strong his wind based incantations could become. I learnt that I could see things, things I didn't even know. I had found the location of several of the scientists homes and who were in their families just by using a little power. I also used my powers to strengthen my controlling ability. As the days passed by, I went from an angel, to a girl trying to live a human life, to an experiment, to a military soldier. Everything was changing so fast, it was hard to keep up.
"Can you tell us where the demon's hideout is Lea?" A scientist asked. I thought for a moment then fazed out. A machine began beeping and the scientist went to look at a computer screen. I shook my head and woke up from my daze. "N...no, sorry," I whispered, feeling myself shaking slightly. The scientist sighed and looked at me with his big brown eyes. "We need more results Lea," he explained. I groaned and looked at his ginger hair. "Yes, Doctor Tane," I said as I fazed out again. After a few minutes, the machines were off the charts. An alarm started going off and a red light flashed in the room. "That's enough, Lea stop!" Doctor Tane ordered. My mind kept running, my eyes began to go dull, the blue colour fading from them. Blood ran from the corner of my mouth, trickling down my chin. "LEA STOP!" Doctor Tane yelled.
Finally I blinked and gasped, waking up. Doctor Tane passed me a glass of water. I tried to take it but my hands were shaking too much. Doctor Tane held the cup up to my lips and tilted my head back so I could drink. Once I was done, he put the cup down and wiped the blood and sweat from my face with a cloth. "What did you see? Where are they?" Doctor Tane asked once he was convinced I had mostly recovered. I looked up at him, about to pass out from exhaustion and the over usage of my powers. "Alberta....ca....Calgary Alberta.....they're hiding....there," I stuttered tiredly. Doctor Tane took a USB from his computer then pressed a button on the wall. Matthew, Jacob, and other squad leaders ran in. Matthew picked me up, then began to carry me back to our squad's dorm. Before we reached the dorm, I fell asleep in his arms.