Death Of Lifelong Friends

The demons began attacking people. Fang turned into a wolf and began fighting demons. Luna began pulling demons off of the people who were already being held down. Tyler and Matthew ran to Caleb, Jacob, and Ryan. "What's going on? What are those things?" Tyler asked, almost panicking. Rosa took her jacket off and let her wings extend. "They're demons," she explained as she flew up into the air. Skyler began chanting incantations to try fight the demons. The soccer players were kicking balls at the demons and stomping on them with their cleats. Random people were running and screaming, trying not to be killed by the demons. Hell had come to the human world.
I struggled under Daemon more. "Daemon, wake up, please," I begged, struggling to breathe. Daemon's hands clenched tighter around my throat. Spots began to form on my vision as I failed to get breaths in. Out of nowhere, Matthew lunged at Daemon and pushed him off of me from the side. I gasped as I could finally get air into my lungs. Caleb looked at me and pulled me up to my feet. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded and looked at Daemon and Matthew. Daemon slashed his claws over Matthew's face, leaving a large, bleeding gash. Caleb ran forward and punched Daemon, they instantly began fighting. They were kicking, punching, biting, and stabbing out at each other. Matthew ran over to me, blood running down his face.
People around us were dying, but as the smell of rotten eggs flowed into the air, I realized that people could kill these demons. Matthew yelled behind me and I turned around to see Daemon on top of Caleb. Daemon raised his hands, claws pointing down. "CALEB!" I called as I dashed forward. I was too late. Daemon's claws stabbed down into Caleb's chest. As I rammed into Daemon and pushed him over, he yelped. Matthew ran over to Caleb, just in time to see the life flee Caleb's eyes. Matthew slid down to his knees as his brother breathed out his last breath. "Caleb, no," he cried, tears forming in his eyes. Daemon killed Caleb, this isn't the Daemon I care about, he has to die. I began punching Daemon over and over. Tyler ran over and began kicking Daemon. As Daemon struggled, I wrapped my hands around his throat, choking him, and digging my nails into his windpipe. I slammed his head down over and over. Finally, I felt Daemon's heart stop from under me as he took one last shaky breath under me.
In the end, the demons realized how many people had been killed and retreated. Cops showed up on the scene and killed whatever demons still remained. "Stop it, let go of me!" Rosa yelled as she was cuffed and pushed into a cop car. Skyler, Fang who was now human, and Luna were all cuffed and pushed into cop cars as well. I ran to Matthew and hugged my arms around him. Tears were running down his cheeks. "It's okay, you're okay," I whispered, stroking his back. Matthew hugged his arms around me and cried onto my shoulder. I pulled him closer and hummed softly. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders. The person pulled my arms and I turned to face the cop standing over me. "Stop, NO!" I screamed, as the cops pulled me away. Matthew got up and ran towards me but two cops ran up behind him and tackled him. I struggled against the cop's grasp, and I felt something slam across the back of my head. There was a loud ringing sound as everything went silent and my vision faded to nothingness.