𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

After letting him have a nice meal and catching up with each other, you send him off reluctantly.

It's been 11 years since you decided you'll move on and distance yourself from the two, for so long you were away from them it wasn't easy.

Honestly, when Maehara said Isogai's married you were not surprised the least bit. Isogai and you managed to get in touch after three years, it makes you happy knowing he's all well. Isogai's family though, unlike Maehara's, don't have a certain profession they all do but he was determined to start a business or work in an office.

To make it clear, no he's not married to Kataoka, it is another girl. You've never heard of Kataoka ever since she went off of the radar back then in first year high school.
Nontheless, you hope she's doing better.

Earlier, Maehara asked if you both could exchange contact number. He's afraid of never getting to see you again after today.

"Ahh... time to get to work." you stretched before going to shower.

**

The elevator was cramped, there are too many people waiting most already took the staircase.

Maehara looked down at his watch, a frown forming upon his lips. "Tough luck, huh?" he whispered to himself before walking towards the door that leads to the stairs.

Four floors later, Maehara stopped to catched his breath. It's been twelve years since he graduated from middle school and who would've thought he'll lost so much stamina after that even if he exercises everyday.

Guess like Karasuma-sensei's training is still much worse.

After a moment, he continued his journey down the twenty floored building.

Unfortunately, today, one of the two elevators had a problem.

More, more minutes later he successfully reached the parking lot, leaning against the wall as he pants loudly.

The poor and tired man went in the middle of the parking lot to find his car. He reached fo his pocket for his car keys...

Where are his car keys?

He closed his eyes in frustration as he remembered he has forgotten to ask you for it.

~~

You sat on your bed drying your hair, soon you took off the towel that wrapped your body to began getting dressed when...

"Hey, (Y/n). You left the door unlocked so-"

You turned around to see Maehara standing by the door frame, mouth agape.

He remained frozen in his place, you turned to picked up your towel, within a blink of an eye the door had shut close.

Assuming he had left you turn around-

"(Y/n)..."

You gulped before praying.

Word Count: 434