𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I've never been so frustrated in my life until now. Or maybe last night. The next day, I woke up in my room, changed in my pajamas.

The smell of bacons, eggs and toasts infiltrated my nostrils. Seriously? Can't mother make something that'll warm me up in a cold weather?

I trudge down the stairs and took a sat down in the breakfast nook. "Can't we have something like warm soup?" I groaned.

"Make yourself some later. I'm tired from our vacation" She replied, placing my breakfast infront of me.

"Father has left?" I asked again and she nodded. I watched as she sauntered away from the kitchen. She's awfully quiet today.

I feel like calling someone to have someone to talk to. But, the three of them are surely busy. I got used to them now I'd need them once in awhile. Stupid, (Y/n).

So, this is why people seeks for friends? To kill time, to have someone to share your problems with or to simply to have someone to accompany you.

Sucks, I don't have other friends. Well, I do but I haven't contacted them for half a year nor did I even care.

------------

Hiroto: hey !

*seen*

-------------

Not now.

Not today.

Or any time soon.

I'll distance myself 'til I don't feel the need to have friends anymore.
I sighed tiredly as I washed my dishes in the sink before heading upstairs. It's going to take awhile...

~~

Third Person's Point of View

[(A/n): takes place the day when (Y/n) and her family came home from their vacation]

It's just another normal day for Isogai. He decided not to take a leave for Christmas break and keep on working, so atleast they could have a little feast on their table during Christmas eve.

He continued serving the customers while keeping on his smile. But, it suddenly turned into an enraged frown as he turned around and faced the door to greet the new customers, but instead, he saw two of his friends.

And no, the new customers aren't them. Passing by the cafe from the other side of the street is: Maehara and Okano.

Okano was smiling while Maehara's rubbing his head sheepishly. He had his arms around her shoulder.

That day, Isogai left his workplace early to confront his friend. Knocking onto the door of the Maehara's residence. He's greeted by a woman on her mid-twenty's.

"Hitomi-san" Isogai greeted, the woman responded with a nice and welcoming smile.

"Ah, Isogai-kun! Hiroto's in his room"

Isogai nodded his head and head upstairs. Not bothering to knock, he opened the door. Maehara stood up from his bed to greet his best friends but instead, he got knocked off of his feet by a swift punch. He landed on the floor with a thud, Isogai didn't hesitate to locked Maehara's arm in between his thigh and legs as he landed one more punched on the gingerhead's face.

Taking deep breaths as if to calm himself down, Isogai glared at Maehara before getting off of him.
While Maehara remained laying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling with a tired smile.

"You..." he started before glancing at his angered friend, "You saw, didn't you?"

Isogai remained silent and almost motionless if it wasn't for the heaving of his chest.

"I really like, (Y/n)-chan," Maehara added.

"Back off! Don't ever take a step close to her, again" he spat out before sauntering out of the door.

Hours have passed and Maehara hasn't got up off of the floor.

"What right do you have to tell me that when you've hurt her tons of times?" He said between greeted teeth.

He knows he's wrong. But, he's not going to stop. I'm tired of always being ordered around!

Word Count: 630