𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Today, you had decided what to do with Yuuma and Hiroto.

After your parents had mention that you are moving into your grandparents' in Fukushima.

You went out of the house to meet with Yuuma in a nearby park. When you arrived there you saw him sitting on a bench, hands folded infront of him as if he's preparing for something massive that's about to come.

He looked up once he heard your footsteps. "Hey." He greeted with a weak smile.

He pat the seat next to him.

You sat down, gripping the fabric of your long-fitted jeans. "We're moving into my grandparents' next week." You started.

Yuuma hummed in response with a silent prayer that it wouldn't be that far.

"It's in Fukushima."

Well, that just shatter all hope he had.

"I thought in some point I can make an excuse. But you look like you already knew why we're here. So, let's break up, Yuuma."

The break up.

That's what exactly he'd been waiting for you to say. So he can go home and cry his heart out after.

~~

"Oii, Maehara!" Isogai leaps off of from the ground, his foot colliding with the tree while his hand reach the window to Maehara's room.

It's been two days since your breakup and at some point Isogai wanted Maehara to talk to you and clear things.

However, that's not what you've planned. It's selfish to just leave without informing your friend but in all honesty, you don't know how to talk to him.

Maehara slid his window open, his eyes scanning the outside before it landed on Isogai. He reach his arms out for his friend as he helped him into his room.

"Why are you sneaking in? There's a door!" Maehara hissed. It's like five in the morning everyone in their household would be asleep at this moment.

"I'm in a hurry. The (L/n)'s are leaving." Isogai pants.

"What do you mean? They're going on another vacation?" Maehara innocently asked.

"For good. They're migrating. Come on, you got to talk to her!" Isogai exclaimed, pulling on his friend's arm as they jumped out of the window in a hurry.

They're feet collided harshly against the pavement as they leaped off of the ground on the roof, making use of their training back then in middle school.

They skidded into a halt as they both jumped off. To only arrived in an empty house.

The 'For Sale' sign present.

The quietness of the house seeming to be louder than the bird's chirping.

~~

"Can I go to sleep?" You groggily rubbed your eyes as you sat in the back seat.

"No one told you you can't" your mother laughed as she shakes her head followed by your chuckle.

Despite the departure from the place you grew up in the atmosphere in car is almost light. Almost, if only it wasn't for this sorrowful aura you're emitting bringing a sad look in your parents' eyes.

Buzz buzz

You looked at your phone in hand. Fifteen minutes ago you had texted Yuuma that you're going to leave today. Just a casual goodbye no matter how ashamed you are.

⇨✉

𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎: (𝖸/𝗇)

✉⇨

You blinked at the unexpected name.

"The boyfriend?" Your father joked, still innocent to the fact that you and Yuuma had broken up after he had overheard you and your mother's conversation.

"Shut up!" Your mom hissed, hitting his arm while he laugh light-heartedly.

⇨✉

𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎: 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍.

𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎: (𝖸/𝗇). 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌.

(𝐘/𝐍): 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒

✉⇨

That's your last message to him until...

You took the sim card out of the phone and threw it out of the window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I missed her, Isogai."