𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The winter break soon came to an end, it is again, time to go back to school. Back to my part time job, back to my old dull life, hopefully.

I bid my goodbye to my mother as I took my bento from her. I slid the door open to be greeted by brunette waiting at my doorstep.

"Huh? Yuuma? What are you doing here this early?" I asked, quite startled from his sudden appearance.

"I just missed you" He rubbed the back of his as he looked away to hide his face.

'are you all just messin' with me?'

"Oh." was all I said. He nodded and started walking at a steady pace. I followed suit behind him.

"Why are you suddenly here?" I asked, he turned his and looked at my way. "I mean, it's been awhile." I said, hiding the fact that I know about what's going on between him and Kataoka.

He smiled taking my hand in his, "I already told you, right? I missed you. That's all"

Right now, I left like I'm in a romantic series where my love interests hides his affair from me.

"Hiroto might be busy at the moment. He needed to focus on his studies alone and be independent, we've thought this through. If we saw him, just avoid him." He then added.

I couldn't help but chuckle dryly. 'Are you covering up for him, Yuuma?'

'It hurts. It's hurts knowing the truth that you're being lied to, but I don't know how to let it all out'

We soon reached the school and parted ways to our classrooms.

Second Person POV

From another school.

Maehara let out an exasperated sigh as he stared at all his messages that you haven't seen. He knows you're probably avoiding him. You also have probably saw Okano post.

He have to go get in a fight with her to get her to delete the post. It was just a dare by a friend in his school whom he was hanging out with at that moment.

He didn't know Okano will actually post it. If only you've been reading his message you'll know, but he's not blaming you. Somewhat, he wished you're hurt and at the same time no.

He wanted it to hurt you, so he could feel that you like him back. After all that flattery you've told him and how close the two of you got.

And no, because he do not want to ever hurt you. So, this is what true love is.

Love makes you selfish and greedy. In short, love makes you sinful for some reasons. Even if love is supposed to cleanse people's soul.

"Maehara! Have you seen that hot babe who hangs around Isogai?" An all to familiar voice made him snap out of his thought.

"Uhm, sorry, what? " He could've probably just heard it wrong. This one hell of a perverted being couldn't have met you, right?

"That girl from his school! (E/c) eyes and (H/c) hair! Know her? " Okajima wanted to be more specific. He wanted to get to know you, badly.

Maehara wanted to say yes but he knows better than giving Okajima a chance. "No. Maybe she's a classmate or something " he shrugged.

"Geez, you need to see her, Maehara. Those as-"

"Okay okay, I get it now. I get it" Maehara waved him off. Okajima became suspicious of Maehara unusual lack of interest towards girls but he's been like this for a few months.

"A girl caught your attention? " Okajima decided to play detective and investigate.

"Yeah yeah. Not planning on sharing. " He ended the conversation. He couldn't bare hearing Okajima talk more about how well your body is, and he's also not planning on telling who've picked his interest.

Okajima noticed he probably don't want to talk anymore so he walked back to his seat.

'When? All this time when I thought I'm getting close to her, is she even more close to Isogai's? '

Word Count: 666