𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Maehara blinked a couple of times before adjusting to the sun rays peeking through the curtain. 

He had never seen this place before.

Nor had he ever moved out from his parents.

Well, he had tried but it didn't go well.

Like, this guy will definitely kill himself without noticing it.

'Ahh... One of them probably took me home. '

Maehara thought of the most possible thing that had happened. He's somewhat glad he had turned a little more rational than he was.

It's not like you could suddenly come back in his life and turned his world upside do-

*creak*

"Oh, Hiroto! You're awake!"

His eyes widened, as wide a saucers.

"(Y/N)!!!" He practically jumped out of the bed in hurry.

Well, he really jumped actually...

He opened his arms, throwing himself onto you, the impact caused you to lose balance and end up on the floor with a loud thud.

Unfortunately, you're below him.

"Ahh! What the hell?! Get off of me, you idiot!" You hissed, pushing him off of you before sitting up and rolling your shoulders.

That fall surely hurts.

Like hell.

Maehara's heavy...

"I'm sorry. Is your back okay?" The said idiot reached a hand onto your lower back, helping you up from the floor.

"Ah.. No. It hurts." You grunted, prying his hands away from you.

"Sorry." He apologized again, rubbing his pale nape sheepishly.

You gazed at the man in full adoration. He had grown alot for sure but he's still the same Maehara Hiroto you fell inlove with. The way his head was angled gave you a full view of the veins on his neck while his head wad craned away averting your gaze.

"We can continue the talk downstairs, I prepared breakfast." You told him, pretending to dust yourself off and looked down at your lap looking for the dust hiding your face behind your (H/l) locks.

"Okay!" He beamed, looking at you innocently.

You sighed at him before walking out of the guestroom to the hallway that overlook the livingroom.

Maehara trailed behind you similar to a lost puppy, gazing at it's owner in curiosity about where it is being taken to.

You sat at the bar counter, gesturing at Maehara to sit beside you. His slender legs sauntered over to you, he sat down carefully, placing his right elbow onto the counter then his cheek on his palm, looking at you with a pout.

"You're feeding me this salad." He said pointing at a bowl on the surface.

"Yes. It's healthy." You nodded at him, nothing's wrong with it for you. Just green and healthy appetizer or dessert whenever you want to eat it.

Maehara looked at the said food in fear. It wasn't even a food. It's poison. The only thing he could see is are green leaves he didn't even know were edible.

Maehara gulped down before closing his eyes, he'll leave that for later he'll enjoy the omellete first. "This has vegetables too, doesnt it?"

"Of course." You proudly stated, seeing nothing wrong.

"Okay." Is what he said before digging in.

"So, how have you been?" You asked him, not wanting silence to settle inbetween you two.

"Okay. Just okay. It's been more than ten years since we last heard from you, Isogai's already married." Maehara calmly explained, though he couldn't help to whine about how this lil' goodboy best friend of him got married before him.

That's true though, the 16 year olds turned 27.

"You're so wasted last night." You laughed at him, of course you'll leave the part where he threw himself at you.

"We could get wasted tonight too." You like the suggestive hint in his voice however you didn't like how his wink says that he's just fooling around.

"Idiot." You muttered.

"What about you? How have you been? Where have you been?" He interrogated.

"In your heart." You winked back at him and Maehara could swear that his heart just skipped a beat, no matter how cliche it is.

"Cheessy." He teased.

You laughed at his attempt and shake your head. "I went overseas to study medicine. And I worked there for a year before managing to move back here in Japan."

"You made it though." He smiled, poking your cheeks.

"And I think that's what matters the most."

Word Count: 712