𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

Your feet shuffled against the pavement taking a turn as your hand grasps Isogai's.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" you asked.

"If you're uncomfortable we can just head back" Isogai reassured, removing his hand from yours and placing it on top of your head.

"Nah, I'm fine" you smiled.

The two of you continued your journey to the Maehara's.

For couples, it would've been a good idea to go on a date with your significant other at this type of weather. However, that's not the case for you two.

Reaching the familiar household, you held your breath as if scared that it'll be too loud.

Before either of you and Isogai could knock, the door flew open.

"Hiroto..." you breathed out but it's not loud enough to be audible for them.

"What's wrong? Need some relationship advice? "Hiroto grinned while closing the door behind him.

You felt your stomach churn at the sight, the smile on his face opposed the lack of light in his eyes. It's a painful and unbearable sight to see.

You shut your eyes, completely drowning both the male's conversation into silence.

"Eh? So, not advice? I'm not smart, I can't tutor you" he frowned, lips making a pout.

'Cute...' you thought for a moment before shaking the thought off. 'How sinful... '

Isogai let out a breathy chuckle at Hiroto's play. "What do you say about some snacks? "

"Not now. " Hiroto disagreed, raising the bag of garbage he's about to throw in the garbage bin.

"How about tomorrow? There are no classes tomorrow, right? Let's get some booze!" Hiroto suggested, dusting his hands off.

'Seriously?' you thought. Your lips tugged up in a smile at his usual silliness you've been used to.

"We're underaged, idiot" Isogai-kun chuckled while shaking his head.

You stood in the sidelines watching the best friends interact with each other casually.

"What? We're sixteen! " Hiroto argued.

"No, thank you. I'd like to drink when I turned eighteen or twenty two." Isogai declined politely.

"You're no fun! " Hiroto whined. He's surely an idiot...

"Well, tomorrow then... We'll see you." Isogai decided to end the conversation before he could smack his friend's head.

"'kay, see ya' two" he waved his hands as you and Isogai's started making your way home.

The light atmosphere suddenly gone as the silent weighed your shoulders making you slumped them.

You turned your head to check on your friend one more time.

That you realize, maybe you shouldn't have...

Hiroto slumped his shoulder, his smile gone as he weakly threw the garbage bag inside the bin. His eyes darting up to the sky, growing darker and darker with each passing seconds, similar to his mood. Dampened.

You turned your head away, wrapping your arm around Yuuma's, once you're already out of sight from the Hiroto household.

In fear of breaking down, you buried your face against Yuuma's rather muscular arm.

The brunette glancing at you with a hint of worry.

He has fallen for you...

But how come you've fallen for someone else?

Where did the tsundere (Y/n) that always follow him around go?

"You like Maehara, don't you? " he asked making you look up to him. His eyes now void of emotion, contrast to what it has not even five minutes ago.

Word Count: 543

(A/n): have some thrill, guys ;)