𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

We all took off our clothes, and drowning our skins into the cold water only in our swim-wear.

I have to admit, having their company around is enough to make me forget about all the other people around.

"I'm tired, I'm gonna head back first" Kataoka waved her hand and dashed back to where our stuffs are.

"Oh... so why did you guys took so long with taking drinks?" Hiroto asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Can't we?" Yuuma asked as he let the wave splash against him but he didn't budge neither did Hiroto. However, it was different in my case, I almost got dragged towards the shore.

"Wow, don't have quite the strength, do you (Y/n)?" Hiroto asked, more like teased as he laughed as I aimlessly tried to stay in my position.

I glared at him and went closer to Yuuma and used him as a shield.
"See? I don't need strength"

"It's not everytime Isogai's around to help you" Hiroto shakes his head as he made his way towards me. His words sunk deep into my heart. The thought of not having Yuuma around made me cleanched the mentioned male's arm as I hid behind him.

"I'll be around, whenever she needed me!" Yuuma stood firmly against the wave and Hiroto's words. Hiroto was taken aback at the moment before laughing it off.

"Geez, I'm just stating a 'what if'. Just possibilities, Isogai" Hiroto regained his posture and continue making his way to us. Once near enough, he pulled me off of Yuuma's back amd started dragging me further from the shore.

"The waves are lower in this part" he grinned, as the calm waves splashed against us.

"I know, it's obvious, dummy" I huffed away from him. "Yuuma! C'mere too!" I invited as the brunette shakes his head and started heading to the shore.

"Awe, your prince charming left" Hiroto laughed, I ignored his comment enjoying the refreshing feeling under the water, I went down, scaring Hiroto, I saw his worried face from under the water, as he started calling out for my name.

Unfortunately for me, I can't stay under water forever. I resurfaced, making the blonde sigh in relief.

"You scared me there, (Y/n)" Hiroto grinned as his eyes darted towards the shore, "Wait up!" He waved his hand as he started swimming back.

"Kataoka's calling us"

"Okay"

~~

"What's wrong?" Hiroto sat down on the covered spot we got once we've reached the shore.

"It's time to eattt! Sorry for interrupting you both" Kataoka laid out the foods and drinks. Hiroto's eyes shone in delight as he attempted to dig in but got smacked.

"Let's wait for Isogai-kun!" She glared at him scaring the male.

"Huh? Why? Where's Yuuma?" I asked, sitting beside the female.

"I don't know, he said he's going somewhere" Kataoka replied, I nodded in response as my eyes searched in wonder.

Later on, he came into view, his two antannae being too obvious from all the crowd despite the common colour of his hair.

"Sorry" he apologized but didn't explained where he went. We started digging in, Hiroto digs in continously and stops to cherish the taste, occasionally. This stupid head is actually like a child.

"Ohhhh, how I wish we could stay here longer!" Hiroto threw his arms backwards as he slumped down. "Man-"

"We have works to do" Kataoka interrupted him.

"Yeah right" Maehara sulked before looking off to the distance, "How I wish Okano's here" he smiled sadly.

"It's summer break but she didn't even came back" Kataoka replied.

"She might be busy" Isogai sweatdropped.

"Okano who?" I asked.

"Okano-san, she's a very close friend of us. She went to a different city to study" Kataoka explained.

"I could never forget how Kataoka's name sounds alike to Takaoka-sensei's" Maehara giggled.
But my mind is wandering off not to whoever Takaoka is but... if Okano is here, then she would be here in my place instead.

I'm internally glad.

"Are you gonna ask who's Takaoka too?" Maehara turned to me. I shakes my head, not completely interested to whoever Takaoka is, they don't seem fond of him.

"That's rude" Kataoka hissed at him.

"I didn't mean it that way, sorry"

"I know" I replied.

"We're going to leave before sunset arrives" Isogai changed the subject.

"Ohh, we still have five hours!"

That day,

We spent our time, eating, playing and colecting sea shells.

"That was fun" Maehara laughed flexing his shoulders. For a brief second I saw a different aura around him.

"But tiring" I commented.

"Atleast we can go home now" Kataoka smiled, relaxing in her seat as our train finally took off.

"Not me, I still have to go to the super market to buy some things" I groaned.

"What a coincidence, Imma head there too" Maehara smiled and added,  "let's go together" I just nodded, to tired to speak further.

Maehara seemed to notice my actions and decided to leaned back to his seat as well.

Today sure is full fun and laughters, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be fine tomorrow.

~~

"We're heading home first. Bye" Kataoka smiled at us, I smiled back, waving my hand.

"Walk her home, Hiroto Maehara" Isogai glared at the ginger head.

"How can you hit on a girl if you can't be a gentleman to her~" Maehara winked at him, the four of us went on separate ways.

"Say, (Y/n)-chan. Do you like Isogai?"

"What?"

Word Count: 914