𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(A/n): I apologize for his appearance but I just love Karma. Don't tell me you guys don't -_-')

I won't add him as a love interest, obviously *-*). I have to reserve him for my other fanfics.

☾︎━━━━━━━━ ʚ☫ɞ ━━━━━━━━☽︎

"What you got there, Okajima?" A voice interrupt your conversation.

Your eyes flew up to the people who've watched the scene unfold. Your pupils dilated as you tried so hard not to let your knees crumble beneath you.

Your eyes met with Maehara's dandelion ones. He bit his lips in frustration. He want to take advantage of this moment but he can't risk getting caught. He does not trust his friends enough for this.

"Oh, Karma! There you guys are! I was just recommending us to this hotchick. She's close to Isogai" Okajima greeted back to the redhead.

"Isn't he close to everyone?" A dark blue haired boy with a baseball bat over his shoulder.

"Oh, and that's Sugino" Okajima pointed at him.

"I'm taken" Sugino commented.

"Huh? You haven't even ask Kanzaki yet," the raven haired guy who's bangs went pass their eyes commented, asked obliviously.

"Shh! Not yet! But soon!" Sugino hissed.

"And that's Chiba. He's the one really taken." Okajima introduced again.

"I'm Nagisa" A blue haired boy? Greeted you.

"Itona" a white heard boy pushed through his friend harshly just to introduce.

"Uhh..." you seriously wanted to leave now.

"And the last one is-"

"She's my girlfriend" Maehara interrupted Okajima.

Okajima's face paled. "What?"

"You heard me, right?" He gulped down, noticing his friends' intense gaze.

"Sorry, man!" Okajima scratched the back of his head and apologize not only to Maehara and also to you.

"How? He could be lying" Sugino raised rose an eyebrow while gesturing to his friend.

"We're together, right? (Y/n)-chan?" Maehara waved Sugino off as he turned his gaze back at you. His gaze screams his pleads, indirectly asking you out for the second time. You did want to agree. You did. But now... you don't.

"She's not answering" Itona bluntly pointed out the obvious making Maehara nervous. What could he expect he made you mad after all.

"Geez, you're really so insensitive, Itona" Karma laughed as the white haired boy did not bother to respond.

You need to say 'yes' just to escape from here.

"Ye-"

"(Y/n)-chann!" You felt your soul left your body. Isogai's voice sounded angry than his usual welcoming voice.
He wore a smile on his face but there are veins obvious on his neck.

"Wow, so you guys are threesome? Cool" Karma shamelessly commented.

"Karma-kun..." Nagisa's sweat dropped while Karma continue laughing.

"What's going on?" Isogai replied.

"Oh... is this hotchick dating anyone, Isogai? I mean, you guys are close after all, you'll know, right?" Okajima asked, dying to know the truth.

"Huh? She's single" Isogai faked innocence.

"Eh~?" Karma toned out lazily.

"Thought so!" Sugino laughed.

"Come on, it's not that bad to try!" Maehara discarded all his serious facade and laughed with them.

'So, he's just playing. I've to thank Isogai later,' you thought, clenching the hem of your skirt.

"Actually, I'm with Isogai." yoy announced. All their laughters died down. Maehara's eyes widened. No, you couldn't have possibly thought of his indirect confession as a joke. He did swear to make things right yet, here again. He did another mistake.

This caught Isogai off-guard but then he smiled, encasing your hand in his.
"I thought we'll keep it a secret" his squeeze your hand.

"Uhh...yeah. Sorry" You replied.

"Eh~? So, that's it. This is no fun. I'm heading home. Nice play, Isogai. Why not teach Okajima your way? So long~!" Karma waved goodbye as he started making his way home.

"Guess, goodbye. I have to yet study to keep on playing" Sugino also decided to part from them. It's already the 'parting time' of the day.

However, Isogai, you and Maehara stayed still.

"Since when?" Maehara decided to buy on your play and be what people think of him: pathetic.

"Since now" you bluntly responded while clicking your tongue. Maehara's shoulder slumped, he wanted to scream every explanation he have but he did not want to risk breaking down infront of people whom he grew on yet have hurt him, misunderstood him and took pity on him.

He made his way home as well.

"Are you sure about this, (Y/n)-chan?" He heard Isogai asked.

"Yeah, what's the point of waiting longer, Yuuma?"

"I've been waiting for this actually,"

Not wanting to hear more of it he quickened his pace until he's already running his way towards his home. He want to just snuggle against the sheets and cry his heart out.

His first ever heartbreak. Suddenly, he felt guilty for breaking people's heart, he didn't know it feels this way. If he knew, he wouldn't dare to hurt anyone.

Word Count: 811