𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

The day of the schoop festival arrived. And me feeling a little bit nuce towards Hiroto because he's been making my days better. His idiot-like personality kept me distracted about whatever is going on between Kataoka and Yu- Isogai.

I don't even feel like calling him by his first name now.

And back to me feeling generous, I gave Hiroto a free ticket for the school fest.

We are all on our summer uniform, though the original plan is to wear the winter one. But, it's gonna be really hot.

My classmate that's staying outside to attract customer opened the door and walked in, leading Hiroto to a certain table. His eyes scanned the room before landing on my mine.

He has his hands shove in his pockets, as he had his usual bright, energetic and flirty smile that almost remind me of Isogai.

He look cool, and very attrac-

Wait. We're Yuuma's right?

Hang on! We're neither Yuuma's or Hiroto's!!

I watched intently as Hiroto sat down and smiled at my classmate, she blushed deeply and looked away, using the tray to hide her face.

I went to grab the menu and approached them.

"I would like to date you" Hiroto smiled at her. Oh, and here I thought he wouldn't give up,tch.

Wait, I don't care!

"But you see, I came here to see my girlfriend" he smiled once more before shifting his gaze towards me and smilinh softly.

At that time, I met my classmate's cold gaze. So? You're gonna be a bitch now?

She bowed and walked away.

"So, what do you want?" I asked.

"Ouch, I rejected the cute girl for you and this is how you treat me" He joked.

"Then date her" I replied shortly.

"No no no no no no NO" he laughed, waving his hand dismissively. "You're alot cutier anyways".

"I-idiot. Just tell me what you wanted" I huffed away, feeling my cheeks heat up. What the hell, (Y/n)?

"You. Can I order one (Y/n) (Y/ln) or maybe a lot? I would like to have a taste of you" he flirted.

"That sounds chessy, too chessy even for you, Hiro-kun" I smiled, I want my class to get a good rating, I don't want to get caught up in a trouble.

Hiroto looked away with a blush.

"Hiro-kun, huh? I like that. Keep calling me that" he regained his composure and smiled like a child.

"So for real, what do you want?"

~~

"You invited Maehara but not me" Isogai shot me a hurt look.

"I didn't invited him, he found it out and it's not like I could stop him from coming, plus, aren't you busy?" I glared at him, my sassy side taking over. Or am I always like this?

"But, I thought I am more important than Maehara" he muttered.

"Uhm, excuse me... what?"

"Ahh, forget about it" he smiled forcefully. I nodded and went to giving him the cold shoulder once again.

It didn't took that long for the guilt to hit me hard. I could feel my chest clenches tightly. I didn't even knew what irritated me about him and Kataoka.

"Why am I even mad at him again?" I asked myself. Thinking back to the days he tried to strike up a conversation with me, I would coldly shrug him off even though I was being a child at those moments.

And Kataoka too....

"First, Hiroto, then, Isogai and now Kataoka. Oh my god, just what the hell is wrong with me?" I muttered, gripping the corner of the sink in frustration.

Word Count: 604