𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

Loud chatters filled the whole place, light flashing in neon colors. Hiroto don't really have a very specific dream. As long as he works that matters.

But since most of the people in his family studied medicine he did too. Take his older sister for an example.

He had just finished his shift and decided it'll probably be great to go out and have some drink with the doctors he knew.

They all held an old fashion in hand as they cheered. Maehara's cheeks flushed red due to the alcohol, kicking in his system.

"There are so much works for us recently, I couldn't even blink a sleep in the quarters!" One shouted a complain through the loud blasting music while the others agreed.

"Ahh that's it! My wife's going to kill me if I stay here any longer." Another one declared as he got up and left the bar.

"Awe, he left to early. Let's have more drinks!"

Three more hours and the remaining drunken doctors in the bar decided to go home.

Maehara let out a grunt as he placed a hand on the wall to support his weight.

"I couldn't even get a girl tonight." He complained, walking a little more towards the parking lot.

He pushed himself off of the wall to round the corner as he stumbled forward and lost his balance, crushing someone's body beneath him.

"Oh hey, pretty girl." He chuckled, the smell of alcohol lingering in his breath which made the other person scrunch their nose in disgust.

You were about to punch the guy before dandelion coloured orbs met your (e/c) ones.

"Hiroto?" You asked, pushing him off of you and helping him up.

"Heyyyyyyy- *hiccup*" he attempted to flirt while he swayed trying to regain his balance.

"Are you okay?" You asked, slinging one of his arm onto your shoulder before helping to the parking lot.

"Hey, (Y/n). Thought we're tryna' get you a boy toni-" a girl with jet black hair called out to you.

"U-uhh...maybe next time." You replied while still helping Maehara.

"Come on, where's your car, buddy? More like, how can someone trust you to drive?" You laughed to yourself as Maehara took out his keys and layed against one of the cars.

You threw him onto the backseat before hopping onto the driver's seat.

"Geez, Hiroto. You're such a baby."

Word Count: 415

(A/n): I'm backkkkkk! Noooo, the book's not over yet HAHAHAHA.