𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

"Have you planned anything for summer, (Y/n)-chan?"

"Work"

"That's all?" I turned to face Yuuma as I gave him a firm nod.

"Won't you take a break, just for awhile?" He asked worriedly.

"If I continue working for the whole summer, I'll gain more than enough money for my allowance. I could add alot in my savings" I explained as I rinsed the last cup.

"Just for a day, (Y/n)-chan. Let's go to the beach" He pleaded, trapping me against the sink unconsciously.

I sighed defeatedly and asked, "When?"

He grinned in response and said, "Next week, on Tuesday".

I nodded at him and took off my apron.

"Hurry up, they're going to close already" I huffed as I grabbed his arm and dragged him out as we started walking once again.

Tuesday, huh?

~~

"Sorry, we're late!" Yuuma and Maehara apologized and panted together in sync as they explained why they were late.

Apparently, Maehara's only not an early person but he is also a big fool. Funny though.

"Next time set your alarm clock earlier 'cause you don't get up the first time it rings" Kataoka smacked Maehara's head, as the poor male hold onto his head.

We managed to catch our train, luckily. After an hour ride we managed to reach the beach. There were blankets and chairs laid out on the sand as people crowded the place.

"We're gonna have a hard time, finding a spot" Yuuma sighed as he started carrying our things along with Kataoka.

I stayed behind with Maehara as I already feel my body draining from the loud noise, the crowd and temperature that could roast a chicken if you leave out in the open.
I'm gonna get very exhausted today.

"Man, something tells me I'll get super duper tired today!" Maehara suddenly blurted out. "Right, (Y/n)?"

I only nodded and started walking but then halted, "Did you just call me (Y/n)?"

"Isogai, can call you that but I can't? Just call me Hiroto to make it fair. Fine by you?!" Again, with his bright, flirty and energetic personality he linked his arm with mine as we started walking towards Isogai and Megu.

"(Y/n)-san!! Do you want to go grab drink from the nearest store with me?!" Yuuma shouted as he marched towards the both us. I got startled and stumbled a bit by the sudden burst of of him. It is very unlikely of him.

"Are you okay, Isogai? (Y/n) almost trip, jeez" Mae- Hiroto laughed patting Yuuma's back.

"(Y/n)?" Yuuma asked, obviously taken aback.

"Yeah, we're in first name basis now!"

"Oh, we're gonna fetch some drinks, I'll take her for a moment" Yuuma then flashed his smile and dragged me away.

I frowned, both of the feeling of getting drag and at the feeling of Hiroto's skin sliding against mine, as my arm left his.

"O-okay..." Hiroto frowned as well, probably noticing Yuuma's strange behavior.

"Y-yuuma...?" I asked as we finally stopped infront of a shop.

"Sorry (N/n)" he said, from out of the blue.

"What?! Don't call me that! Especially in public, you idiot!" I said and turned around to hide my heating up face.
Why would he call me that?!
It feels so weird called by the name I was getting called at home.

"Then, I'll just call you (N/n) when we're alone" he smiled and patted my head as bought drinks.

Yuuma is a very weird person.

"Then, I'll call you, Yuu-chan too."

"I would love that"

Word Count: 594