𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"(Y/ln)-san, sensei said to take the notes from the teachers' lounge before the last class starts" A random classmate shouted into the classroom.

I've always knew being the class representative is troublesome but no one will be willing to do it. For unwilling taking the position each year, people have always nominated and voted for me.

I stood up from my seat making a defeaning screech against the floor, as I marched towards the teachers' lounge. Just for you to know, it's already the last break for the day.

"Sensei..." I called out as I stepped in the room to his desk.

"Oh, (Y/ln). Give these notes back to your classmates"

"They're from the other section, sensei" My sweat dropped as I watched him recheck the notes.

"Ahh, yeah right. Can you just please bring them to Chiyu-san? Their class representative, she has pink hair and two buns"

"I know"

"Just making sure, you always forget people's faces" My old man of a teacher chuckled.

I sighed and lifted up the heavy stack of notes and started making my way upstairs. If only my teacher gains strength even just a bit, maybe I won't be doing this.

As soon as I arrived, I struggled sliding the door open. "Chiyu-san?"

"Oh.. thank you!" She smiled taking the notes, stumbling back a few times as she tried not to fall.

"My shoulder went stiff, because of that" I mumbled and started flexing my shoulder letting out a few cracking sound.

~~

"(Y/ln)-san, can you stay a bit longer today? We have a newbie." My manager called out as I entered the kitchen.

"'Kay!" I replied, for so long that I've been working here, she only accepted barely people who wanted works here, and they're all polite and hard-working, the newbie must be someone reliable.

As if on cue, someone stood beside me with a smile.

"Oh, are you the newbie, Yuuma?"

"Yeah, we could spend some more time if we're working in the same place" he grinned as he started brewing coffee.

"Who said I want to work together with you? You must be the one who want it, you just didn't want to admit" I huffed away, tons of energy leaving my body for speaking too much today.

"Hmm..." He smiled brightly, as he started making what the customers have ordered.

Whenever he smiles like that I always feel tired for him

With that he left the kitchen to serve the customers. I was left alone in the wide room as I cut desserts before going out to serve as well.

"(Y/ln), can you head over to the counter for awhile?" I nodded my head in response as I took over the counter, not failing to notice Yuuma talking to a ginger head and to a girl.

They were smiling whole-heartedly to each other, like they knew each other for so long. If only Yuuma's in the same class as me, we'll be better friends but he had to be in the same class with Chiyu.

Stupid, stupid, snap out of it!

"Thank you" I left the counter without any comment as I went back to the kitchen to help prepare the beverage and desserts.

"(Y/ln), a little help here!" Here we go again.

"Hai..."

And my shift just went like that. "Hurry up, Isogai. We still have a beauty to walk home" The gingerhead called out to him.

I thought Yuuma's walking me home?
LET HIM BE! HE COULD WALK HOME WHOEVER HE WANT!

"Wait for a bit, Maehara." Yuuma sighed as he weakly arranged the seats. Probably tired from all the work, he already seem tired when he arrived.

If only life can be a bit nicer, we won't be working hard to the bone every day just to survive. He won't need to exhaust himself.

"(Y/n)-chan, is it okay if we walk a friend home first? Her house isn't that far from here?" Talk about the prince charming. He smiled apologetically.

"Don't mind" I replied. He grinned and walked over to his friends.

I actually started enjoying his presence around, this is absurb!

After cleaning the table and arranging the seats we closed the shop and started walking home.

"(Y/n), is it?" The gingerhead stood beside me with a flirty smug grin.

"(Y/ln)" I stepped away to make a decent distance between us. His eyes are more yellowish than Yuuma's. His hair in the same color and is split in the middle, giving off a clear view of his flawless forehead.

"Oh, (Y/ln)-chan. I'm Hiroto, Hiroto Maehara, Isogai's wingman" He introduced. Wingman? Do Isogai need that?

"It's the other way round, don't believe him" the girl smacked Maehara's head.

"Kataoka, Megu Kataoka. Maehara's the one who dates different girls every week"

"Shhh, Megu. That's suppose to be a secret" Maehara placed his palm against Kataoka's lips, receiving a head smack once again.

I shifted my gaze to Yuuma, who's been silent the whole time. He was watching us with satisfied glint in his eyes. I walked ahead leaving the two behind as I grabbed onto Isogai's arms.

"Nothing to be scared of, they're nice" he reassured, probably misunderstood my action.

"I'm not scared!" I fought back. He laughed at me and stared on the path ahead of us.

'Why is he so uptight tonight?'

Word Count: 901