Chapter 31

I opened my eye's and stretched. Judging by the light it was early, maybe sixish.
I got up quietly and snuck to the bathroom, I was still butt ass naked and it was a little chilly.
I looked at Matt as I climbed back into bed. He was sound asleep and any wonder, he certainly worked hard last night, several times.
I smiled to myself and moved closer to him. He turned over and pulled me in, kissing my nose.
"It's early." He mumbled.
"I know, go back to sleep."
I layed there looking at him for awhile. He was just too perfect, he really was, I was very lucky to have him.
Did I have him? I wondered too myself as I drifted to sleep.
The doorbell rudely awakened me some time later.
"Ugh, seriously." Matt muttered, getting up.
I opened my eye's and watched him pull on a pair of shorts. "Who is that?" I asked him.
"I have no idea. But I'll be back."
I watched him walk out and I smiled.
I could hear mumbling as Matt spoke to someone and I tried to hear what was being said.
It wasn't long until I found out.
The bedroom door flew open and revealed Brian standing there.
"You've got to be fucking joking." He snapped.
"Just get out." Matt growled.
Brian stalked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. "Fuck." He yelled.
I grabbed at the blankets, trying to pull them back up.
"Gabby, what the fuck are you doing?" He yelled, grabbing hold of my arm.
"Let her go." Matt said pulling him away from me.
"Brian, please, just stop." I begged.
He stopped and looked at me, saying my name softly.
"Brian, we're over, you and I are done. I've found someone else."
"But Matt." He cried.
I felt a little bad, he looked upset and like he hadn't slept for days.
"Yes Matt." I told him.
He stood there, shaking his head, looking defeated. "I'm sorry Gabby, I really am."
I watched him walk out and Matt followed him. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. What was I doing?
"Gabby." Matt said, coming back into the room. I felt him get on the bed. "Gabby." He said again, pulling at the blankets.
"I'm so sorry Matt."
"For what?" He asked, pulling them down so he could look at me.
"For messing everything up. With everyone."
"You haven't messed anything up babe." He murmured, kissing my nose. "Things have never looked so clearer to me."
I looked up at him. "They do?"
"Yes Gabby they do." He whispered, kissing me. "I want you, plain and simple. So, let's get dressed because I want to take my new girlfriend out for breakfast."
I smiled, he'd called me his girlfriend.
I'd never heard anything so wonderful before.
Oh fuck, I thought sitting up, I'm in love. I didn't know if that was a good thing. Look at what had happened last time I let myself love someone.