Chapter 40

Matt's POV

What a fucking mess. This whole thing was a fucking mess.
"Stop glaring Matthew." Kate said.
I shifted my glare to her. She was the reason I was in this mess, that and my short temper.
I don't know why I did what I did, I guess I was just so angry at the time I wasn't thinking straight.
I remember sleeping, I felt terrible and Gabby had gone out for lunch. I remember feeling someone get into bed with me. I assumed it was Gabby so I went back to sleep. The only problem, it wasn't Gabby, it was fucking Kate and I didn't know until I heard Gabby come home.
I looked at her standing in the door and all I could think was Well who the fuck is in my bed?
It went down hill from there.
Gabby left. She walked out, she didn't even ask me what was going on and that pissed me off. She obviously didn't trust me.
I tried calling her and I didn't know what was going on until Sally called me. Gabby was at her place.
That was it. By this stage I was pissed at everyone. Kate had gotten a mouthful, Sally had gotten a mouthful but Gabby, I was so mad at her I just grabbed as much of her stuff as I could and dumped it at Sally's.
I was a fucking idiot. I was angry for about an hour, after I calmed down I realised I'd made the dumbest mistake of my life.
I was miserable without Gabby. She was all I wanted.
Now here we were at Arin and Sally's wedding. I was hoping to talk to Gabby, I really wanted to talk to her but now I didn't know.
I watched her walk into the church. She looked beautiful and I wanted her more than anything but she just glanced vaguely at me. I watched her smile at Brian.
Fucking Brian.
I sat here and watched him feed her and dance with her and I'd just seen him grab her ass and I was so fucking mad. I wanted to smash his mouth in, sitting here watching her laughing and smiling at him. I felt sick.
"Just go and talk to her."
"Shut up Kate. You're the fucking reason I'm in this situation."
That wasn't entirely true, it was my fault too.
I stood up and watched as Sally walked over.
"I'm gonna go." I told her.
"Matt, she's miserable."
I looked over at her on the dance floor, laughing up at Brian. "She doesn't look it."
"Matthew, I swear to fuck if you do not fix this I will kill you." Sally hissed.
I looked at her and shrugged. What could I do?
I headed for the door, I just wanted to go home.