33. Mistaken🔞🔞

Yes I know, I've made the announcement talking about Soojin's departure from (G)I-DLE, but no matter what Soojin lives in my heart, and no there's no way I will leave her out of the story, she will still be appearing in the story because SHE IS PART OF (G)I-DLE! Forever and always!
Enjoy the story
——————————————————————

Few hours ago...

In the room...

Miyeon: " We use to have another friend with us, her name is Woogie. She was a very active girl. This is her picture." She showed the only 1 photo that she has of Yuqi and Y/N that was taken at the start of their official relationship.

Shuhua: " Oh? Wait so she was Y/N's girlfriend?"

Miyeon: " Mmhm... they love each other till the end of the world, like literally nothing can break them apart. The company you are working in currently, was build from their ideas. But one day, the god decided to play with their feelings and gave Woogie cancer."

Shuhua: " oh no..."

Miyeon: " Woogie, knowing Y/N will kill himself just to accompany her in the afterlife, doesn't want that to happen. So she planned it well and letting the 4 of us know that she's gonna leave and try to get a 5% chance success rate of surgery on her cancer."

Shuhua: " But why doesn't Y/N just follow her instead to wherever she's gonna cure her cancer?"

Miyeon: " you see, that's the only problem in their relationship, they both always have the thought of not wanting to hurt each other thus leading to this. Woogie doesn't want Y/N to follow her all the way there getting his hopes up, and right after get crashed by the 95% chance of failure which is worse than leaving without saying goodbye."

Shuhua: " That's true..."

Miyeon: " It has been 3 years since then, we have not heard anything from Woogie, so we slowly start to accept the fact that she did not make it through the surgery."

Shuhua: " Owh that's sad... it must be really hard for Y/N..."

Miyeon: " It really is... we have not seen Y/N smile brightly from the bottom of his heart since then..."

Shuhua: " Hmm..."

Miyeon: " Yes, if you are wondering. Recently he bump into you, which was coincidentally working under his company. Most of your features reminds Y/N of Woogie."

Shuhua: " Do I though?" She looked at the picture on Miyeon's phone.

Miyeon: " I don't know, to me yea. Some features of you does remind me of Woogie, but the worst part was recently was their anniversary for being together. And in that exact day, Y/N felt a synchronised heart beat he felt when Woogie left him, not only that. While we were having supper, we even heard someone talk just like Woogie, we saw a figure from the back of the person that look like Woogie too. Y/N was shocked by the fact, he could not stand up in time and catch up to ask leading the person to left without knowing who exactly that person was."

Shuhua: " That's heartbreaking..."

Miyeon: " That has been the worst day for Y/N after Woogie left him. So we suggested a vacation to distract him alittle bit which is why we are here."

Shuhua: " Hmm, I feel like I should stay away from Y/N..."
Miyeon: " You don't have to, it might be true that you will keep remind him of Woogie but the more common he sees you means he will get reminded of her which means he will get use to Woogie appearing in his mind, that soon it will become a common thing that he can actually move on... might sound abit unfair to you using you..."