31. Unlocking The Heart

Yes this is season 3 of School days, and yes its true that this season there aren't anything to do with school anymore, but the entire first 2 season of school days build it up to this point so there won't be any change in the book's title.
Welcome back.
——————————————————————

3 years has passed ever since Yuqi left.
Y/N has been sleeping in that bed alone.
Waking up alone, missing Yuqi every single moment he has with her, but at the same time hoping she would come back to him telling him her cancer has been cured.

As the days of 3 years slowly past, Y/N slowly begin to accept the fact that Yuqi has went on to the next life... until...

Soojin: " Quickly Y/N! We gonna be late for the conference!"
Y/N: " Ahhh don't rush me, I'm almost ready!"
Y/N came out of his room in a nice suit.

Soojin: " Haha, you look as handsome as always."
Y/N: " Really? Thank you!"
Soojin: " Quick, Miyeon is waiting for us."
Y/N: " Aight let's go."

They left the house and Sam was waiting in front of the house with a car.
Sam: " Waiting on your sir."
Y/N: " Ok , we are ready let's head to the conference."

Soojin sat in the front in the co-driver seat like always as she have left the backseat empty with Y/N hoping Yuqi would come back as it belongs to her.

Soon they reach their company. A really tall building beautifully constructed. As what Y/N and Yuqi has planned before, everything was build in the way the 2 planned.
Swimming pools, Gym, canteen, offices, etc...

"Good evening Sir, the conference is held at the 8th floor."
Y/N: " Alright, let's go Soojin, although where's Miyeon?"
Soojin: " Uhm....? She should be here though."

As they looked around, they saw a beautiful lady walking towards them.

Y/N: " There you are. Quickly we gonna be late."
Miyeon: " Yah! I don't remember you to be the one that rushes people Y/N. Where's Minnie and Yuna?"
Soojin: " They are already there."
Miyeon: " Wow Soojin I just notice how beautiful you are today!"
Soojin: " Heheh thank you."

"