19-3. A Decade Relationship (Minnie's Ending, Ending C)

Y/N got into the car and drive down the right path.
He reached the chalet place, and realise.
"Crap I gotta cycle for quite abit before reaching there, well let's go."
He rented a bike and started his journey towards Minnie.

He rode really fast, he was there soon just as the moon appear as night time strikes.
From outside of the house, he saw Minnie at the balcony looking up at the moon with both hands fingers crossed. She did not see Y/N approaching.

He quietly walk up the stairs and there she was , Minnie, gazing at the moon with several stars around.

Y/N: " Yo my pretty lady."
Minnie was surprised by Y/N's voice even though she have been hearing his voice for the past 10 years.
Minnie: " Y/N?! What are you doing here?"
Y/N: " What you mean? Aren't you happy to see I'm here?"
Minnie: " Uhm... of course I am!" She ran towards Y/N and hug Y/N as she tuck her hands around his neck.
Minnie: " Carry me!"
She leaped up and she lifted both her legs as Y/N caught her mid air.

Y/N: " Dang, you are still as heavy as you were young."
Minnie: " Yah! I slimmed down already!" She gently hit Y/N chest.
Minnie gazed into Y/N's eyes sending electricity in between each other.
Minnie: " I still didn't believed you will come to me..."
Y/N: " Hey I've made my choice, and I won't regret about it."
Minnie cares Y/N's shoulder and landed on the scar she left awhile ago,
Minnie: " Look, that scar is disappearing, I should give you a new one." Before Y/N could react.

Y/N: " AHHHH!!!" Minnie bite on his other side of the shoulder leaving the same mark as before."
Y/N: " Yah! At this rate, my whole body is gonna have your teeth mark."
Minnie: " Heheh why not?"
Y/N: " In this case I'll do the same."
Minnie: " AHHHH!!" He bite on her shoulder as well but he make sure to not use too much strength as he don't want to hurt her.

Minnie: " well, now we both have this couple mark."
Y/N: " Isn't that what you want? Now we can accompany each other even when we aren't beside each other:)"
Minnie: " Yes that's my plan too hehe."

Y/N let Minnie stand on the floor again.
Y/N: " Why are you in this outfit here though?"
Minnie: " Well I honestly didn't expect you to be here, I just want to be as beautiful as I can be burying our memories but you came..."
Before she can finish, Y/N pull her in and kissed her on the lips.

Minnie let go after awhile,
Minnie: " 10 years, it's been a decade, and we are finally here at this point... it hasn't been an easy time for me."
Y/N: " I'm sorry, I'll use the rest of my life to repay you Minnie..."

They both look up to the moon with a few stars  around, they both saw 1 of the stars glowed a little congratulating them finally came together as 1.

Minnie: " Y/N did you see that? 1 of the star glowed alittle!"
Y/N: " Mmhm!"

Minnie: " Well it's time to go right? Let's cycle from here back to your house?"
Y/N: " What? That's gonna take awhile and you are in this outfit, not fit to cycle."
Minnie: " Who told you WE are cycling? You are cycling, and I'll be behind your back heehee 😉."
Y/N: " I see."

They got on to the bike as Minnie sat behind on the back seat as they cycle home down the road...

All based on your imagination for Y/N's and Minnie's future life.

The end. (For ending C)