19-2. Blooming Flower (Miyeon's Ending, Ending B)

For both side endings it might look alittle bit similar but since this is not the main ending, go with it.
And also it will be a short one as it's not the main ending and there won't be much to write either, what happens next after these side ending is up to you to imagine:)
——————————————————————

Y/N got into the car and drove down the left path.
Back to the fancy shopping mall,
His memories with Miyeon reappear more and more as he make his way up to the sky garden.

As he walk out of the door, welcoming him to beautiful evening sky garden view of the sunset.
He saw a girl, not just any girl, a beautiful flower, in blue outfit looking out into the sunset alone.

He slowly approached her, Y/N: " Hey

Y/N: " Hey..."
Y/N saw Miyeon jumped alittle, he heard her gasping.

Miyeon quickly turned around,
Miyeon: " No way..." she wants to speak more, she wants to express more, but nothing came out of her mouth. She could not believe, Y/N picked her after all this has happened, tears filled her eyes as Y/N slowly came closer.

Y/N: " You don't have to say anything..." Miyeon rush towards Y/N and hug him really tightly.
Miyeon: " I've...never thought *sniff* you would actually *sniff* pick me..."
Y/N: " Calm down now..." he patted Miyeon on the back.
Miyeon let go of Y/N,
Miyeon: " I'm not dreaming am I...?" She pinched herself.
Miyeon: " Ouch! I'm not..." she hugged him again.

Y/N: " Well, Miyeon... I don't regret picking you."
Miyeon: " I know, that's why you are here..."
Y/N: " Let's take a picture with this beautiful sunset with my beautiful girlfriend to remember this moment :)" as he touches her nose.
Miyeon giggled: " Yah, I haven agree you to be your girlfriend."
Y/N: " Oh? Then I'll leave then." Turning around to leave.
Miyeon: " Yah! I'm joking!" As she tighten her grip on his hands pulling him back.
Miyeon: " Im never letting you go ever again..."

Miyeon took out her phone, Y/N saw that her wallpaper was that picture they took when they were on the cable car.
Y/N: " Miyeon..."
Miyeon: " Shhh, from today onwards, our wallpaper shall be the same, we will take this picture and it will be our wallpaper."
Y/N nodded.

She lifted her arm up, they both looked into the lens,
Miyeon: " 3! 2! 1!"
Before the camera snapped, Y/N turn his head wanting to kiss Miyeon on the cheek but apparently Miyeon had the same idea.
Instead of kissing each other on the cheek, they kissed each other on the lips right as the camera snapped.

They both laughed,
Miyeon: " Yah! You copy my idea!"
Y/N: " I thought you would let me do it this time but apparently you didn't had enough."
Miyeon gently hit Y/N's chest.
Miyeon: " This shall be our wallpaper now."
Y/N: " Okay!"

They hug each other and they look into the sky,
The moon has appear, it was shiny bright, just like Miyeon's life right now, Y/N picking her has caused her life to lighten up.

Miyeon: " Yah Y/N. I just remember something."
Y/N: " Hmm?"
Miyeon: " Your promise with me."
Y/N: " Uhm... Right here? There's a lot of people?"
Miyeon: " Well not here obviously but..." as she look towards the cable car.
Y/N: " Wow really ? In the cable car? I mean if that's what you want."
Miyeon: " I just want you to keep your promise."
Y/N: " I will, and yes this won't be the last:)"

The held each other's hand and went towards the cable car station, what will be waiting ahead in their life...

All base on your imagination for Y/N's and Miyeon's future life.

The end. (For ending B)