24. Trust

Y/N begins recalling his memories from the first day he met Yuqi.

Y/N: " So... I met Woogie on the plane from (your home country). Now that I think of it, I just realised she was on a transfer flight at (your home country). I was sleeping like a idiot when she woke me up, and that's how we started talking. We were blabbing away until we reached our dorm. I even forget to message my parents that I've reached, how thoughtful of me."
Soojin: " Well can't blame it on anyone else, you guys should be pretty interested in each other."
Y/N: " *and he goes on and talk about the entire season 1 things that happened and his feelings and struggles*"

Soojin: " It must've been hard for you to make
the choice."
Y/N: " Honestly yeah, maybe if you ask me now I do have feelings for Miyeon and Minnie deep down somewhere in the heart, but Woogie is just yeah... I cannot see her get hurt, I can't lose her..."
Soojin: " I understand..."

Y/N: " Although im not entirely sure but recently, apparently because of your appearance, they have somewhat gain their hope of being together with me, what did you told them?"
Soojin: " Huh...? I didn't say anything to them though...?"
Y/N: " hmm, it was from Yuna that stated you told her something and they all heard it making them have hopes again."
Soojin: " I think it might be that night after you talked to me, Yuna actually came to me, and all I told her was I won't interrupt with you and Woogie's relationship but if 1 day you guys touch wood broke up, I'll be with you."

Y/N: " Owhhhhhh, that make sense now..."
Soojin: " But either way, I did tell Woogie, if she ever loses you, I'll be taking over and she agreed, so in a way I'm not doing anything bad here."
Y/N nodded.

Soojin: " Thanks for sharing with me your history."
Y/N: " No problem. I'll need to go and sleep, I'm pretty sure Woogie can't sleep peacefully if I ain't beside her for awhile."

He was right, as he stood up turned around wanting to proceed back to his room, he saw Yuqi standing there.

Y/N: " Hey Gigi, you are awake."
Yuqi: " mmm... I couldn't locate you..."
Y/N: " It's ok I was just..."
Yuqi: " Don't worry about I heard it all."
Y/N: " Alright I don't have to explain anything then. Let's go to sleep."
Yuqi nodded.
Yuqi: " Jinjin you too sleep soon yeah."
Soojin smiled and nodded.

As Soojin watch the 2 go back into their rooms she went back to hers with thoughts going on in her head. " those 2 didn't had a easy life coming together..."

Back to Yuqi and Y/N.
They both lay back down in the bed hugging each other.
Yuqi: " Bibi..."
Y/N/ " mmm?"
Yuqi: " What if one day I have to leave you for reasons..."
Y/N: " What reasons...?"
Yuqi: " I don't know any possible reasons..."
Y/N: " I'll be with you no matter what, we promised each other..."
Yuqi: " Yeah but... what if I..."
Y/N: " Shhh, why do you wish yourself bad fortune...?"
Yuqi: " I just don't want you to get hurt..."
Y/N: " Yah, if it has to come to the worst part that you die or something, I'll just die with you, we already said that when we were trapped in the fire last time..."
Yuqi: " No no no... that's not what I meant..."
Y/N: " Ok ok Bibi, you gotta stopped worrying..."
Yuqi: " Okay..."
Y/N: " Can we sleep now?"
Yuqi nodded.

They closed their eyes, and a short while later Yuqi open her eyes again.

Looking at Y/N, Yuqi thoughts " what if one day, I encounter something that I really have to leave you for good... what if one day... ... Soojin will take care of you... a girl's sixth sense seldom goes wrong..."

The next day...

Minnie: " Let's finish this garbage project!"
Miyeon: " Alright!"
After having breakfast, the 6 of them proceeded to do the last bit of the project.