5.Bonnie & Clyde😎🔞❤️🎤💪💋

This chapter will include alittle bit mixture of everything here and there that's why there's so many emoji on the title.
——————————————————————

Yuqi: " Y/N! You have to choose! It's NOT FAIR TO US IF YOU DONT CHOOSE!"
Yuna: " YEAH! Please be fair to us!"
Miyeon: " It's ok whoever you choose, we are ok!"

Y/N sat straight from the bed realising it was a dream. "What was that...? Why was Miyeon in it too? Have I actually dragged Miyeon in for no reason?"
Y/N look to his right and saw the sleeping peacefully Yuqi with alittle bit of cute snoring. He look across the room to see Yuna and Miyeon as well sleeping soundly.
Y/N look at the clock it's 4am in the morning, been only sleeping for 2 hours. He doesn't feel tired at all with all the thoughts flowing through his brain.
Y/N got out of the bed and walk towards the kitchen to grab some water.

"Am I really doing the right thing here...? Should I make my decisions faster? Before they actually got hurt even deeper... but I do not know who do choose, I'm being really irresponsible doing this..."

"Y/N?"
Y/N turned around , it was Miyeon with her eyes half opened.
Y/N: " Oh sorry, did I woke you up? Was just getting some water and I'll be back to sleep."
Miyeon: " Or you can't sleep because of reasons."
Y/N: " What are you talking about ?"
Miyeon: " Well you have trouble making decision of whether to choose Yuqi or Yuna."
Y/N: " Well, you ain't wrong, and I Guess only you know I have the problem here. I only can talk about it with you I guess..."
Miyeon: " I'll listen"
Y/N: " Thank you."

Y/N: " So as you can see. Woogie and Yuna both has their own charm... Woogie is very open and protective, makes me feel really safe. Yuna on the other hand is really kind and feminine, really nice to hang out with. Woogie is really cute, Yuna is really lovely, like just...I really don't know what to do, what if I choose both? But it is not fair for them. I don't want to treat them unfairly. Like you see I might be closer to Woogie it's because she's more open and willingly to initiate those skinship and stuff, Yuna is more shy and innocent to do all this so that's why she doesn't seem very close to me... I don't know..."

Miyeon: " I see, it must be really hard, I honestly would give you some advice but I'm not going to as it's your own decisions to decide. I'm go back to sleep, don't think too much..."

Y/N stood there alittle while longer thinking through all the things. What he didn't notice was both Yuna and Yuqi was hiding around the corner listen to what Y/N said.

Yuna thought " Y/N seems to be struggling really hard...I should go and comfort him."
Yuqi thought " I don't want to see my Y/N stress..." without hesitation Yuqi walked up to Y/N from the corner just before Yuna approached, "she's awake too?! I should have gone up first. Let see what she have to say."

Yuqi hugged Y/N from behind. Y/N knows who was it just by the strength of the hug.
Without turning around,
Y/N: " I'm sorry did I wake you up?"
Yuqi: " I should be the one that's sorry, don't stress out for us Y/N, go with your heart who you want to be with."
Y/N turned around and look at Yuqi in her eyes: " Thank you Woogie for understanding."

They keep looking at each other in the eyes for quite sometimes as Yuna saw their head going closer to each other.
"I have to stop this..."

Yuna: " Yah, why aren't you all sleeping ?"
Yuqi let go of Y/N: " says you , why aren't you sleeping too."
Yuna: " I was woken up by someone talking just now."
Yuqi: " then just go back to sleep. We are going too."
Yuqi dragged Y/N by the hands and pull him back to bed.