28. Revenge

Seolhyun: " Get them on to the van!"
Yuqi can't really see where they were going but only felt that they were pushed on to a vehicle as the door closes and the van drove off to somewhere.

Yuqi: " Where are you bringing us?!"
Seolhyun: " Oh don't get so anxious now."

Yuqi wants to call Sam and ask for help but her phone was in her pocket and if she reached for it, will be kinda obvious.

A sudden brake happened as everyone got flung abit in the van.

Seolhyun: " Yah! Watch where you going!"
As attention was drawn towards the front,
Yuqi quickly dug her hand into both pockets and called Sam.

The call went through as she quickly take her hands out before Seolhyun turns back over.

Sam: " Hi Madam, you require assistance?"
...
Sam: " Hello...?"

Yuqi: " Don't think you can get away with this Seolhyun!"
Seolhyun: " Ha! Who would you think could possibly save you guys? I'm just gonna dumb you guys at a unwanted factory and burn you guys alive."
Yuqi: " You won't dare!"
Seolhyun: " Let's see about that."

As Sam listen through the conversation, he understood the situation.
He hang up the phone and quickly call up other people under Y/N.
He issues his order and look for all the unwanted factories in Seoul to look for them.

Soon Yuqi realise the Van came to a stop. All of them was pushed out as Yuqi felt she was tied to a chair.

As her masked was lifted up finally, the sunlight shines on her as she slowly open her eyes.

It was indeed an abandoned factory, Y/N and the other girls was still unconscious laying on the ground.

Yuqi: " What are you planning to do?!"
Seolhyun: " Who knows? Wake those pigs up!"

The men following Seolhyun's order splashed water onto Y/N and the girls waking them up.

Miyeon: " What's going on...?"
Minnie: " Why are we tied up...?"
Y/N didn't speak as he realises their situation.

Seolhyun walk towards Soojin.
Seolhyun: " Looks like you have found yourself a really good bunch of friends."
Soojin: " Get off me!"
*SLAP*
Seolhyun: " Who do you think you are?!" She slapped Soojin's face.

Y/N: " Yah! What the hell is your problem with us!"
Seolhyun: " I have problems with Woogie, and as long as you guys are close to her, you are against me."
Yuqi: " And what's your problem with me?"
Y/N saw she was tied up on the chair makes him want to get up and release her badly, but the effect of the drug still taking place as he doesn't feel any energy within.

Seolhyun: " Looks like my surgery was a success."
Yuqi: "...? No way, that Seolhyun? The same Seolhyun that always ranked 2nd in my class since primary school till high school?"
Seolhyun: " Shut up! I just don't like it that I'm always 2nd, and you were always stealing my glory! That's not it, being the top student in the school, yet you are attracting guys everywhere you go with your cuteness. It's not fair! Why only you get all the glory and I have to hide in the dark?!"

Yuqi: " And for that what are you gonna do to me?"
Seolhyun: " I'll make you lose every single thing that makes you who you are today, and destroy everything you have. I'll destroy your face and I'm pretty sure after that Y/N wouldn't like you anymore."
Y/N: " Don't you fucking dare touch her I'm warning you!"
Seolhyun: " Oh, what can you do in that stats, beat him up!" As the order was given the men under Seolhyun beats Y/N up.

Yuqi: " Yah Stop! Do what you want to me and let him go!"
Seolhyun: " Nah Nah, I'm gonna watch both of you suffer!"

As the guys stop beating Y/N. Seolhyun approaches,
Seolhyun: " Not only am I gonna torture your Woogie, the others girls too."
Y/N: " The other ... girls has nothing... to do with... this let them go..."
Seolhyun: " Is that it? From my information, I'm pretty sure all of them have a precious spot in you isn't it?"
Yuqi: " How did you?"