1. First of its kind

*Before I start the story, thank you guys for joining me in the journey of this Fanfic!!
With that, let's go 🙂
—————————————————————

Y/N: "Let's go!!! We made it through college!"
On the day of graduation, Y/N was so excited as he know it is finally time to pursue his dream to study abroad in South Korea, Seoul.
Since young he has been wanting to experience life in Seoul and now he finally has been granted to chance to.

As we move on with the time, skipping the part where Y/N have to pack and prepare his essential things to live in Seoul.

Y/N's Mom: "Contact us often Y/N!" As they hugged it out
Y/N : "I will!"

As Y/N board the plane, excited thoughts keeps pouring into him. "How will my life be over there ?" "What kind of people will I meet?" "Maybe I can even bring a Korean girlfriend back to my parents to surprise them" "Now Y/N you are crazy, focus on your studies and stop thinking about girls"
Soon enough Y/N fell asleep as those thoughts made him kinda tired.

???: " Hey! Wake up!"
Y/N woke up to a mysterious voice. As he opened his eyes he was stunned for a moment as he has never seen a girl this cute before.

 As he opened his eyes he was stunned for a moment as he has never seen a girl this cute before

???: " Oh my god, you finally woke up. I'm actually surprised you slept through the noise that the plane generated".

Y/N: " hahaha... I guess I was really tired, what happened ?" As he showed her this face O.O

???: " You have to fill in this form as a foreigner going into Korea." As she hand Y/N a small form contains blanks that should be filled with personal details.

Y/N: " Oh right! Thanks I'll do that.... WAIT! How did you know I'm a foreigner ?"

???: " Based on your broken Korean? Hahaha"

Y/N: " Oh... very nice of you huh? Well I tried my best to learn Korean in my schools using my own time without having an actual tutor or something..."

???: " No worries! I can guide you along!"
"How is there someone that cute?Like....HOW???" As Y/N starred at her for a good while completely ignoring the previous sentence

???: " Yah! Why are you starring at me like that ??"
"Crap! What am I doing?"
Y/N : " Erm... yeah! Sure! Thanks a lot !"

???: "Geez... By the way, what's your name ? I'm Song Yuqi, or in Korean they call me Song Woogie."

"Right, I've completely forget the fact that I don't even know her name, and besides what's with that Korean name , that made her even cuter !!"
Y/N: " Ahh, yeah! Hi Woogie , I'm Y/N!"

Yuqi: " Y/N.... interesting name. I'll remember you"
"Hold on, Yuqi... that sounds very none Koreany, yes Koreany go with it"

Y/N: " Are you maybe from China ?"