10.Time Spent Together 🔞🔞❤️❤️

Yuqi thoughts as they were still hugging it out on the bed " This is the man I'm looking for, the one that cares for me, the one that will bleed for me, protect me, let me hide in his covers when I need it, let me beat him whenever I'm angry, let me cry in, let me complain, he is the one... No matter what is the problem, no matter who is the problem, he is the one for me, I want him, I need him, I love him. There's no one out there that can replace Y/N in my heart, I will never let him go..."

Y/N: " You feeling alright?"
Yuqi: " Mmhm!" She smiled at him with the bruises and marks on her face.
Y/N felt really heart broken seeing the injuries on her.

Yuqi lean her head back on Y/N's chest, as Y/N tighten his grip over her shoulder.
Yuqi: " I want this moment to last forever..."
Y/N didn't say a thing. He too was enjoying this moment.
Yuqi: " Promise me that you won't leave me."
Y/N: " Why would I?"
Yuqi: " I don't know, the world is unfair, the world can take you away from me at anytime any point of the time."
Y/N: " Don't believe so much in those Woogie."
Yuqi: " Just promise me..."
Y/N: " Okay, I promise you I won't leave you no matter what."
Yuqi: " Heehee. Ssssss ouch"
Y/N: " Becareful."
Yuqi: " Y/N can you kiss me?"
Y/N did not hesitate and went in to kiss Yuqi.

As their lips connected, Yuqi can feel her pain from the bruises slowly fading away as if the kiss was like an antidote for the pain.
Y/N slowly lay down on the bed with Yuqi still trying eat each other's mouth.

They hugged tightly and continued kissing when suddenly *knock knock knock knock*

Yuqi: " Aww, what a bad timing..."
Y/N: " Ignore whoever's out there" and he started kissing Yuqi again.

Miyeon: " Yah Y/N open up I know you are in there!"
Yuqi: " Grrr..."
Y/N: " Coming ! Relax Woogie we can continue later." He smile back to Yuqi.
Y/N walk towards the door and Miyeon busted in.
Miyeon: " yah, Steven was sent to the hospital ."
Y/N: " Which part does it shows that I care?"
Miyeon: " That ain't the problem, he wants you to send him his medical bill as an apology."
Y/N: " Are you freaking kidding me? Then whose gonna send Woogie her medical bill?"
Miyeon: " Calm down Y/N, we've already talked to him and his parents, the bill part was out of the question, it's just they want you to apologise."

Y/N: " What no!" He looked at Woogie and rephrased: " only if he apologise to Woogie!"
Yuqi smiled at Y/N.
Miyeon some what realise that their feeling for each other has increase significantly due to this case.
Miyeon: " Alright I'll let them know."
Y/N: " Thank you Miyeon."
Miyeon: " Alright Woogie take care."
Yuqi: " I will!"

After Miyeon left.
Y/N: " What a scumbag."
Yuqi: " Who? Miyeon?"
Y/N: " What? No I meant Steven."
Y/N: " Ho? I see you are able to make jokes huh? Your pains gone?"
Yuqi: " Thanks to you, it is fading pretty quickly here."
Y/N: " Nani? Maybe you are ready for the plan?" He smirked
Yuqi: " Still, what is this plan all about though?"
Y/N: " You wanna know? I'm not telling you:p"
Yuqi: " Oh come here you." She ran up and pull Y/N on to the bed.

They tickled each other in bed playing around.

Y/N: " Ok ok enough, you should rest let you injuries heal back ASAP."
Yuqi: " Ha? Why so that you can excute your plan too right?"
Y/N: " Well that ain't the main reason, it's just seeing you in this injuries makes me heart broken." Yuqi kept quiet, she fell in love more with Y/N after him saying that.
Yuqi: " I'm sorry Y/N, I'll try my best to recover soon."
Y/N: " I will assist too. Let me cook some chicken soup for you. You rest!"
Yuqi lay in the bed obediently: " Ok!"

Y/N went to cook the chicken soup and prepare some food as well.

About 30 Minutes later...
Y/N: " Woogie..."
No response.
Y/N looked over to saw Yuqi was asleep. He washed his hands, dried it and went Yuqi.
He gently touched Yuqi's forehead.
Yuqi: " Mmm, yes Y/N?" Still half asleep.
Y/N: " Foods ready."
Yuqi: " Aight!"