8.Lost🔞🔞

Y/N: " Don't say anymore things Miyeon." Y/N exchanged kiss with Miyeon again, locking their lips together.
As the kiss goes on, Miyeon get turned on more and more. She opened her mouth and let her tongue meet Y/N's lips. He too opened her mouth and their lips tangle together as they French.

As the kissing get more intense, slurping can be heard from their kissing as the room was dead quiet with Yuna and Yuqi sleeping deeply.

Y/N was turned on as well, he snakes his hand up to Miyeon's boobs outside the shirt and groped them, sending shocks and amazing feeling down Miyeon as they were still tangled in their kiss.

Y/N starts to lift up her shirt, he slowly travel his both hands into her shirt and fondle her boobs from outside the bra. Squeezing it once in awhile, soon he pull her bra upwards to reveal the decently sized boobs in front of Y/N.

Miyeon: " Don't stare..." as she blushed
Y/N: " Sorry." He dug his face in between Miyeon's boobs while his hands still fondling and squeezing them. He moved his face to her right boobs and licked all around it, finding her pink nipple was sticking up as erect as it can get, he took it into his mouth and suck like a baby wanting milk.

Miyeon could not bare the amazing feeling and started moaning. Even though it was a soft moan, being how quiet the dorm currently is, a soft moan is still quite loud and it concerned Y/N as he don't want Yuqi or Yuna to be woken up by them fucking in front of them.

Y/N: " keep it down Miyeon." He whispered
Miyeon: " I can't! It feels so good!"
Y/N: " fine."
Y/N moved his face back up to Miyeon and started kissing her again , making sure her moaning noise is reduced as much as possible, as he has replaced his mouth with his fingers flipping Miyeon's nipple , and fondling the rest of her boobs.

Y/N had already gotten hard since he started touching Miyeon's boobs. Soon Miyeon can feel Y/N's manhood poking her panties.
Y/N starts to dry hump Miyeon with all the kissing and boobs fondling going on.

Miyeon thought "How is he so good at this? I want more ! I need more!"
With that she tug her legs and wrapped it around Y/N's ass and made Y/N dry hump harder. She became so horny with Y/N's hard dick just rubbing against her pussy with only panties and a pair of shorts in between.

As Y/N starts to dry hump alittle faster. He felt his shorts being dragged down by Miyeon's feet , and soon he was in his underwear. He know Miyeon wants it already , so he slid 1 of his hand away from her boobs and slipped both his underwear and her panties off.

Miyeon: " Mmm... Y/N, fuck me..."
Y/N: " Not yet hehe."
As Y/N start to rub his bare dick on Miyeon's pussy not trying to fuck her just yet. He can feel Miyeon's legs are trying to pull Y/N in further . She wants it.
Miyeon: " Y/N. Stop teasing me...!"
Y/N: " Aight , prepare your body."
As Y/N aimed at her pussy with his dick, he slowly starts pushing his dick into her pussy.
Miyeon: " AHHH!" She screamed alittle making Y/N stopped instantly as he was worried that might have woken up Yuqi and Yuna.

He looked over and saw they were still asleep.
Y/N: " You gotta control Miyeon!"
Miyeon: " I'm sorry... it's my first time and it's quite painful..."
"First time?"
Y/N look down at his dick to see there's blood on it. "Wow, that's her first time! No way? Just like that I took 2 girls virginity..."
Y/N: " Ok Miyeon, tell me to stop if it hurts too much." As he look at Miyeon.
Miyeon nodded her head and Y/N proceeded on, he pushed his dick in again this time alittle deeper.
Miyeon closed her eyes in pain. Y/N saw her closing her eyes and was kinda worried maybe he should stop.
Miyeon: " No don't stop, I'm getting use to it..."
Y/N: " Are you sure ?"
Miyeon nodded her head again and pull him in for a kiss.
As the kiss goes on, Y/N started to pull out his dick and insert back in again.
Miyeon wants to scream again but they were kissing so it was muffled.