16. All Out

"That's what all Minnie told me, I should ask the other 2 girls too!"
Y/N sneak out of the hospital changing back to his clothes quickly, and somehow he knows the way back to his dorm.

Back at Y/N's dorm,
The 3 girls were all in silence,
Yuqi: " I think, I'll move back to my own dorm..."
Miyeon: " Yeah, me too..."
Minnie: " Why? Are you girls giving up already?"
Yuqi: " No it's not, it's just I'll use my own way to make him remember me again... but for now , when his well enough to come back, it's kinda weird for him to have me and Miyeon here as a stranger..."
Miyeon: " Yeah..."
Minnie: " Guess I won't stop you."

Yuqi and Miyeon started to pack their things.

???: " Don't go anywhere!"
The familiar voice caught their attention, they look towards the door to see Y/N.
Yuqi: " What are you doing here ?! You are suppose to be in the hospital!"
Minnie: " Exaxtly why are you here ?!"

Y/N: " Well I'm feeling fine, just having headache now and then, the rest it's fine."
Yuqi wanted to run up and hug him so badly but once again the thought of Y/N is now a complete stranger to her strikes down.

Minnie: " Still, you should be in the hospital!"
Y/N: " Nah it's fine. I keep thinking about what you told me about Woogie and Miyeon, I want to ask them personally."
Minnie: " Sure they are right there."

Y/N: " Wow Woogie, you are really cute!"
Yuqi start tearing up a little, she remember their first encounter on the plane when Y/N stated she was cute.
Yuqi: " *sniff* I'm cool ok? I don't like being called cute!" She said the exact same thing.
Y/N: "interesting... Why though?"
"Oh my god! He even replied the same exact thing!!!"
Yuqi: " Just dont."
Y/N: " Aight, no worries."
"There's no way! There's no way his memories are lost! This is a good sign atleast! It's still Y/N no matter what , it's still his personality!"

Y/N: " And you are Miyeon? Wow, you are really beautiful."
Miyeon: " Uhm, thanks... I'm the head prefect of the school."
Y/N: " Oh my god I gotta be careful around you."

Y/N: " So Minnie told me about what I've done with 3 of you, and all the things including some Uhm ah intimate stuff?"
Yuqi: " Yeah..."
Miyeon nodded her head

Y/N: " Well based on how Minnie describes, I should have chosen 1 of you already no?"
Miyeon: " Well maybe you already had a choice in your heart last night but because of all that incident that happen, now we don't know your choice neither do you yourself."
Y/N: " Hmm, well for now I guess we shall focus on school? Since the school has reopen today?"
The 3 kept quiet.
Y/N: " Also, where are you 2 going with that luggage?"
Yuqi: " Well if you heard what Minnie told you we were living in the same dorm for abit, but now since we are strangers, we shouldn't be here."
Y/N: " Haiya! No big deal just stay, you aren't gonna leave me alone being lonely in such a big dorm right?"
Miyeon look at Yuqi,
They both nodded at each other,
Yuqi: " Fine..."

The next day in school,
Y/N: " Hey Yuna!"
Both Yuqi and Miyeon look at Y/N eyes widen,
"You still remember who Yuna was?!!"
Y/N: " Erm yeah? I don't know? I just saw her and I know she's called Yuna?"
Yuna: " What happen? How's your injuries Y/N?"
Y/N: " What injuries?"
Yuqi pulled Yuna to 1 side and explain everything,
Yuna: " What you serious?"
Yuqi: " That's why we were surprised he remembers you for some reason."
Yuna: " I guess for now let's just keep it that way."

As sad as it sounds, Y/N treated them just like normal friends from that point onwards.

It went on for about 2months.