6.Troubles

"BEAT HIS ASS UP!" As the 3 strong guys ran at Y/N and soon forced Y/N down on the ground beating him up , from top to bottom not showing mercy at any point.
Soon enough he fainted and the 4 of the them ran away.

Yuqi was super worried about Y/N, she walked up and down in his dorm not able to sit still.
After who knows how long. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Yuqi quickly ran towards to door, as she open up she saw Y/N fainted on a girl's shoulder.
Yuqi: " What happened to him? And who are you?"
"I'm Minnie, his primary school friend. I found him fainted and injured at the bus stop."
Yuqi: " Quickly, put him on the bed!"
They both carried him to the bed and Lay him down comfortably.

Yuqi: " bring me the first aid box outside the dorm in the corridor."
Minnie: " Alright!" Quickly she went to bring in the first aid box. Yuqi on her side uses the Cue tip and slowly rub against the bruise Y/N have on his face.

Y/N: " Sssssss, ahhh." He woke up to the pain.
Yuqi: " Y/N... Thank you..." she cried as she laid her head on Y/N's chest.
Y/N: " Don't worry about it Woogie." He patted Yuqi's head.
Y/N: " Thanks Minnie."
Minnie: " See I told you to train yourself when you were younger, see now you getting beat up." She looked away while saying that.
Y/N: " It's ok I didn't die."
Yuqi: " by the way , Minnie is your primary school friend?"
Y/N: " Yeah, or more like long lost brother? Hahaha."
Minnie: " Yah! I told you I'm a pretty lady!"
They both laughed.

Yuqi: " So you both know each other since young?"
Y/N: " Yeah, we both didn't have friends and our personality matched quite well so we were friends all along till now."
Yuqi: " I see I see..."
Y/N: " What's wrong ?"
Yuqi: " No nothing. YAH NEXT TIME DONT DO THAT AGAIN! Do you know how anxious I was ???"
Y/N: " I'm sorry, I don't want them to hurt you too."
Y/N: " by the way Minnie, how did you know my dorm is here?"
Minnie: " Well once again, if you are clever..."
Y/N: " Oh you are in this school as well huh?"
Minnie: " Mmhm, just not the same class as you."
Y/N: " Cool! We can have meal together again!"
Minnie: " Nah, you have your girlfriend here to accompany."
Y/N: " Hey she's not my girlfriend yet, we have yet to confirmed it."
Those words kinda hurt Yuqi a little but it's true. They haven really confirmed their relationship.
Minnie: " Well 'Yet' is your keyword, so I don't think I should be bugging in."
Y/N: " Come on now, even if she is my girlfriend what's wrong with having a meal with a almost 10 years friend ?"
Yuqi: " Yeah I agree."
Y/N: " Right see ? Woogie agrees too."
Minnie: "alright then."

Minnie: "Although what about the other girl Yuna? That day you were with her and stuff."
Y/N: " Well it's complicated, I'll tell you all in details when I'm able to."
Minnie: " alright , guess I'll take my leave. See you guys tomorrow during lunch break!"
Yuqi: " Aight bye!"
Minnie thought " Even Woogie is using the way Y/N says 'Aight'."

Yuqi turn back around and look at Y/N, she hugs him again.
Yuqi: " Don't ever do that again..."
Y/N: " Ok ok I'm sorry."
Y/N wipe off her tears.
Yuqi: " Are you hungry Y/N? I can cook something for us."
Y/N: " Nah it's ok. Let's just chill here." Y/N sit up from the bed and let Yuqi sit down beside him.

Yuqi lean her head on Y/N's shoulder as he hug her across the neck.

Yuqi: " Should I stay here throughout the night?"
Y/N: " As much as I want you to, I don't think you should. Tomorrow there's school and you won't want other people to talk shit about us right?"
Yuqi: " aight, I'll go back to my dorm then. "
She stood up and look at Y/N, : " I'll go now, you take care of yourself. Thank you for everything you have done for me today..."
Y/N: " No worries, be careful on the way back."
Yuqi: " I will."
She picked up her clothes and left the dorm.

As Yuqi came out of the door, she saw Minnie was still here.
Yuqi: " Why are you still here?"
Minnie: " Leave Y/N."
Yuqi: " What?"
Minnie: " I said loud and clear , leave Y/N."
Yuqi: " Why? What gives you so much power to ask me to leave?"
Minnie: " Don't ask so many questions. Y/N is mine."
Yuqi: " What? Don't you understand the meaning of first come first serve?"
Minnie: " Exactly what you said. First come first serve. I came first way back when we were in primary school. So now I'm asking you to Leave Y/N because I came first."
Yuqi: " That makes No sense! How do you know if Y/N actually likes you in the first place?"
Minnie: " You do know that we have been friends for almost 10 years right? I know him in and out. I mean from the conversation where the part he knows I'm in this school already goes to show we don't have to talk to know what each other's thinking."
Yuqi: "  That doesn't mean anything!"
Minnie: " Well then If you don't want to leave, then get ready to deal with my existence from now on."