30-1. I'll Leave Him To You ( Ending A, Main Ending)

"I'm not letting Y/N to be stupid..." Yuqi's thought.

Yuqi: " Bibi..."
Y/N: " Yeah?"
Yuqi: " Could you call Soojin here for a moment?"
Y/N: " Sure."
Not know what Yuqi was up to but he called Soojin to come anyways.

Soojin: " Yes Woogie? How you feeling?"
Yuqi: " All good. Uhm, Bibi, can you leave us alone for a moment?"
Y/N: " Sure."
Y/N went out of the room, leaving Soojin with Yuqi.

Soojin: " What's up Woogie?"
Yuqi: " Remember what you said long time ago?"
Soojin: " Hmm...?"
Yuqi: " You said if I'm gonna leave Y/N, you will take over?"
Soojin: " No way... don't say that!"
Yuqi: " Listen, you know I know, we all know I can't make it... so today, I want you to promise me to take care of Y/N after I leave..."
Soojin: " Where are you going?"

Yuqi: " I don't know, I don't want to die in front of Y/N, and I don't want to see him die for me too, I rather he live on with someone that love him too and can take care of him..."
Soojin: " But why not you ask Miyeon ? Or Minnie? Or even Yuna?"

Yuqi: " How would you know I didn't ask them? Remember the days where we arrange dates for those 3? Yup. I get to talk with them alone, and you were the only one left I have yet to tell you my plan. I just feel you can take care Y/N the best. So please promise me..."
Soojin: " But..."
Yuqi: " Just promise me please!"
Soojin: " Alright alright! But could you tell me atleast where are you going?"

Yuqi: " Who knows? The world is so big, I can die anywhere heck maybe I might come back alive as another person? Who knows? Or I can go to some other country and try for surgery to fix this cancer? Who knows?"
Soojin: " Wait do you actually know that some other country that can actually cure your cancer?"
Yuqi: " Maybe I do but at the same time I don't, well even if there's a 5% chance I am gonna be ok, I definitely will come back and see Y/N, but yeah 5%..."

Soojin: " But why not ask Y/N bring you there? His rich he can afford it?"
Yuqi: " Nah, money isn't the issue, I don't want to have his hopes really high up, and if I happen to fail the surgery causing him have even bigger mental break down, that's worse."
Soojin: " That's kinda true but, are you sure you can make it alone?"
Yuqi: " Don't worry about it Soojin, I have asked Sam to prepare for me the necessary stuff."
Soojin: " Wouldn't Sam...?"
Yuqi: "Don't worry, he understands, for Y/N, he wouldn't."
Soojin: " Okay..."

Yuqi: "So now for the final time, whether if I make it back alive or die on the other side of the world, promise me to take care of Y/N."

Soojin: " But If you can make it back alive I'll let you be with him again, won't you want that?"
Yuqi: " As much as I want that, I won't have the courage to, as I am going to leave without saying anything... that will probably hurt Y/N quite a lot... so yeah, based on the guilt, even if I make it back I won't dare to see Y/N as much as I want to by then..."

Soojin: " Let's just screw that part, I sincerely want you to make it back alive Woogie!"
Yuqi: " Thank you... now here's the plan to distract Y/N attention off me..."
Soojin: " Okay."

Soojin came back out of the room,
Soojin: " Woogie wants to see you Y/N."
Y/N: " Okay, what did you guys talked about ?"
Soojin just simply smiled and not answer.

Y/N raised his eye brow as he went back to the room.
Yuqi: " Come here Bibi..."
Y/N: " Mmhm? What's wrong?"
Yuqi: " Closer..."
Y/N sticks his face close to Yuqi's. She quickly pulls his face into hers as she kissed him on the lips.

With it being the farewell kiss, it was filled with emotion. A good minute later.

Yuqi let go of Y/N.
Y/N: " What's the issue Gigi?"
Yuqi: " Nothing, can you please buy me some food?"
Y/N: " Sure, what would you like?"
Yuqi: " Remember the porridge we had after that morning?"
Y/N: " Oh that, sure wait for me!"