7.Next Time

Miyeon got closer and closer to Y/N. Her face was almost millimeters near his, one more movement they would kiss.
*Boom!*
Someone bust in from the door
Yuqi: " WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIYEON!"
Miyeon: " Well can't you see here? Give us some privacy."
Yuqi: " What? No! You give Y/N some privacy!"
Miyeon: " Can't you tell we are doing something here."
Yuqi: " of course I can, that's why I'm here to stop you!"
Miyeon: " Tsk." She backed away from Y/N.
Yuqi came running to Y/N and hugged him.
Yuqi: " His mine! You back the hell away from him!."
Miyeon: " Really? From what I know, you guys haven confirmed your relationship, so I'm pretty sure I can still do whatever I want."
Yuqi didn't say a thing as Miyeon was right, they have not officially confirmed their relationship.
Miyeon: " So I am right, now let us have our alone time Woogie."
Yuqi: " No! I'm not giving Y/N to you."
Y/N know if he doesn't say something it will get worse.
Y/N: " Alright now both of you get out! No one stays! ok?!"
Yuqi: " See you made Y/N Angry."
Miyeon: " More like YOU made him angry as he was about to fuck a girl you stopped it."

Y/N: " Now whatever the reason is, I need my alone time can just both of you leave me alone please?"
Miyeon: " Fine."
Yuqi: " Please text me if anything alright Y/N?"
Y/N: " Aight aight just go."

And so Yuqi and Miyeon left, they glared at each other as they left Y/N's dorm.

Y/N was left alone finally. "Looks like instead of choice of 2, now it's a choice of 4. But why out of everyone Minnie too? She's my closest friend... No but Miyeon was the one who said all of them wants to fuck. But only Miyeon came now. And why was Woogie here too? Was what Miyeon said really true? But Woogie and I already did it? Minnie is my best friend why would she want to do it with me? And if what Miyeon said is true, does that mean that the next person ima expect that's gonna knock on my door will be Yuna?"

*Knock knock*
"No way. Really?"
Y/N Walk towards the door and open up, and he was right.
Yuna: " Hi Y/N! Did you happen to see Woogie? She hasn't been back to the dorm for awhile after she rush to leave just now."
Y/N: " Uhm she came here and left alittle while ago supposingly going back to her dorm?"
Yuna: " So she did came here..." she said softly to herself.
Y/N: " Sorry? I didn't hear that?"
Yuna: " No nothing. Is everything ok? From afternoon class onwards you guys were quiet."
Y/N: " No worries, I was just tired and now I would just love to be alone."
Yuna: " I see I see, I'll let you be alone."
Y/N: " Thank you Yuna."
Yuna left.

"I don't suppose she's here to fuck as well? Woogie hasn't been back to her dorm? Is she busy quarrelling with Miyeon? Ugh... I'm go to bed now."

Y/N went to bed as he was stressing out.
He could not sleep, the thoughts of all the same questions keeps appearing.

*Ring* Y/N's alarm clock went off.
"Oh my, it's already morning? I didn't even get to sleep properly... I'm don't even feel like going to school... I'm take a day off."

Y/N texted his lecturer claiming his feeling unwell and not gonna attend school for the day as he went back to sleep.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*
Yuqi: " Y/N! Y/N!"
Y/N woke up not knowing how long has he been sleeping, he went and open the door with half his eyes opened.
Yuqi: " Y/N! Are you ok? The lecturer said you weren't feeling well!"
Y/N: " I was stressing out and not having enough sleep so I decided to sleep in." As he Yawns.
Yuqi: " You had me worried!"
Y/N: " I'm sorry. Come in."

Y/N went back and sit on his bed as Yuqi came in closing the door behind her. She sat beside Y/N.
Yuqi: " So what kept you awake last night that made you not get enough sleep?"
Y/N: " Well before I answer that, can you tell me first what made you come to my dorm last night?"
Yuqi: " To be honest, everyone was buzzing around that Miyeon had gone to your dorm as you know she herself set the rule of not allowing opposite gender in each other's dorm. When I heard it rushed over and saw Minnie leaving your dorm kinda disappointed way. I was about to knock on your door when I heard Miyeon saying she knows you want to fuck her. And after that I rush in and the rest happened."